Install Arc
Options

Dilithium Market

2»

Comments

• Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    farmallm wrote: »
    I don't like it either, but what can you do? Nothing. So instead since Dil is hard for me to get. My Dil goes to either the Fleet or for upgrades. Lately its all for upgrades. Now I can just buy Zen cheaper than get the Dil. So I cut out the middle man.

Very nice and I respect that.

Also I suggest the same for all. Restrain yourselves brothers and sisters!

Don't fall for Cryptic's evil tricks. Abstinent yourselves from the dilithium exchange no matter how hard it is!

Together we will win! Just don't open dilex page!
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    sunfrancks wrote: »
    lordmalak1 wrote: »
    Meh, I just sit on my millions of dilith as the store never has anything I need.

Pretty much this, though not like I am ever going to exchange any of it while is stays above 250 per Zen; it just isn't worth it for me.

I respect that. And keep fighting the good fight brother. Stay away from the dilex.
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    voiddweller#2714 voiddweller Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I think Cryptic overdoing compensation for dil demand rise... All to make $ spenders feel pleased and spend more.
    Expect even more Z rate inflation with a new dilithium vouchers feature.
    Post edited by voiddweller#2714 on
  • Options
    talzinartalzinar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Most missed or dismissed my original comment. I do understand the supply and demand part. What I am commenting on is attitude of some people playing. They think the grinders who earn dil the hard way and sell it on the dil market are beneath them, the cash spenders. Then there are those who play the dil market pretty much exclusively for their own reasons. The sad thing is, that Cryptic/PWE will do nothing to right this wrong. I will continue to play but keep my 3 million+ in dil for upgrades and such, only buying something with cash when I can and have to. Thanks to the 1%er's another great game ruined for the majority.
    Say what?!?!
  • Options
    whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    ^^ Have you ever thought of it the other way around? The sellers are actually investing money into the game, dil' grinding doesnt entitle one for a cheap price for Zen. If you dont like the exchange rate, invest a few bucks of you own now and then. If you think the game is worth the time and effort, chip in a few bucks now and then.
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Why near necro this topic when there's another topic on this very discussion already on the front page?
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    Why near necro this topic when there's another topic on this very discussion already on the front page?
    Front page of what?

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator

It ain't near Necro. It is Necromancy. That's over 30 days.

@jodarkrider
    I believe we require your Paladin skills to counter this undead thread.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    talzinartalzinar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    ^^ Have you ever thought of it the other way around? The sellers are actually investing money into the game, dil' grinding doesnt entitle one for a cheap price for Zen. If you dont like the exchange rate, invest a few bucks of you own now and then. If you think the game is worth the time and effort, chip in a few bucks now and then.

Think I said I have done so and will when I have to but you sound like one of those who are ruining the game. Most people do not have the money to buy zen at a whim or otherwise. They grind the dil to be able to buy that ship, buy that service, etc.. Working/grinding hard to get the dil to trade should give them a fair exchange, not way overpriced as it is. An exchange of 200-250dil per zen is reasonable not 300+.
    Say what?!?!