test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please Remove Fleetcredit Reduction on the Special Project

turalyon2011turalyon2011 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
Please Remove Fleetcredit Reduction on the Special Project

now we are 3000 man in fleet new members get only 50% for ther mark
the other hardcore player always fill in too fast.

https://youtu.be/QKuNjo9cW9Y

When is new Holdings comming members can't w8 ^^

Comments

• Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    Two thoughts.

Armada.

Your "not so hardcore" fleet members can donate the "not so hardcore" stuffs into your armada's projects. Go ahead and support a dozen small fleets. (Yeah, your bonuses might tank, but still, credits will roll in)

How would removing the "half credit" restriction make that project "more available" to the casual player? If the hardcore are so desperate to cash in that they're clogging the "half credit" project instead of other Armada projects, increasing the payout to "full credit" would cause them to jump it even faster, instead, logically you'd be calling for it to be nerfed to 25:1 or even smaller (1:1) fleet creds per mark, so that only the truly desperate would be filling said project.
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    Other Armada Member Fleetmark donation is Block.(they can do that)
    Fleet Member come home from hard work play 1 hour sto and prepare for tomorrow.
    In that time only the project with penalty is open.

So when you play casual you only have change to get half of your Fleet marks worth.
    Mark from hardcore player they never pay in this project are always 100% fleetcredit.

So is not worth helping the casual player? that's what i am trying.
  • Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    Other Armada Member Fleetmark donation is Block.(they can do that)
    Fleet Member come home from hard work play 1 hour sto and prepare for tomorrow.
    In that time only the project with penalty is open.

So when you play casual you only have change to get half of your Fleet marks worth.
    Mark from hardcore player they never pay in this project are always 100% fleetcredit.

So is not worth helping the casual player? that's what i am trying.

The "problem" I forsee with this - and partially why the penalty was introduced - is that while your "hardcore" players hoard their marks for the actual projects, the "casuals" who are fairly desperate for the creds use that 1/2 payout one.

Make it full payout, and what's to prevent your hardcore guys from filling that up as fast as the rest completely blocking out the casuals?
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    If the penalty is lift players are able to burn there marks for doff and other stuff.
    now they just stack up because there is no project big enough to burn them.
    even players with 25000+ fleet marks rather not paying in then get half so they just get more and more.
    The 2ooo fleet mark project you can run 288 times a day so everyone get what they want.
    (576000 Fleetmarks a day cannot blocking the casuals anymore)

keep in mind this is a full build 3000 man fleet.

no win is no more so they can not farm very high numbers
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Why would anyone ever slot any other project if they remove the penalty?
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.