test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TFD Recruiting

spike74656spike74656 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
TFD is one of the oldest fleets in STO with a vibrant active membership, TS server, fleet events and giveaways, game mentors, and several alt fleets both Fed and KDF

We are an English Speaking community but have and welcome members from around the world.

Our members and mentors are always happy to help with Ship builds, gear, leveling and general advice.

Visit our website at http://www.tfdgaming.net

Reply to this thread if you’re interested.

Comments

• baseballdad1127baseballdad1127 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    At TFD we strive to hlep members get the job done whether its mission content, reputation, general game knowledge, Stfs and gear improvement. We are active and here to help. Our teamspeak is always active and any 18+ sto player is welcome to visit and see what we are about.
  • ariesfariesf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello guys....I am interested to join fleet. Can access you anyway you like :smile:
    Short info: 41 yo dad..., big fan of st for last ...about 30 years...Atm I am at liutenant level and still new to this game and looking for fleet where I could learn something adn play together ofc.

My starfleet toon is Ariesica (Liutenant 7). Fell free to whispar me (usualy after 20h or I caj join ts3
  • spike74656spike74656 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    I think we have already seen you on TS but if you have any inssues then post again and I'll PM you with more info.
  • ladyjdogladyjdog Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    feel free to check us out and join in the fun.
  • rasu#1597 rasu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hey All!

I am kind of new to the game, right now I just hit level 40. Been having a good time playing the game and leveling. I have played a number of MMOs in the past. I am looking for an adult casual guild/fleet, that is active and helpful. I am interested in PvP and endgame.

I am on the east coast and normally play during the evenings.

ING is Autumn@rasu#1597
  • spike74656spike74656 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Hi Rasu. Apologies for the late reply.

I have tried sending you a private message on the forum but seem unable to so I will try getting hold of you in game every now and then though my current attempts so far have yeilded an "Unkown User" message.