test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GAME CRASHING ON DAILY BASIS TO DESKTOP WITH "ERROR BOX" SINCE DDOS ATTACK 2 WEEKS AGO

I'm sick and tired of my game crashing every single day for the last 2 weeks since those DDOS attacks. 2 weeks of maint now and it still
has NOT been fixed. My game crashes to desktop with the "Oops, an error has occurred". This happens 1 to 3 times a day and I play anywhere
from 15 - 27 hours or more at a time. I've sent in the error box every single time, saying where and what I was doing at the time of the
crash. Every time I have usually been standing somewhere, not zoning.. ESD, Fleet Mine, Starbase, Academy, 1st City, Research Lab.. what I'm
getting at is that it isn't just one certain place in game that it's crashing, it's "anywhere" in game it's crashing. Husband and I are paid
lifetime members and have been since 2012. It seems that you doing nothing with the reports I've sent in and every other person's reports
that I've been told that has been sent to you as well. Others have said they've even sent in tickets to only be told it's their computer or
internet. It is NOT!!. I verify my game after every crash since it tells me I need to and that my game shows an error. If the programmers
you have in your employment CAN"T fix this problem, then hire ones that do know how and can fix it. I'm at the point of quitting this game
and highly regretting that we paid lifetime for it. You keep taking all these good players money and NOT taking responsibility for what is
obviously a problem on your end that needs fixing. Multiple people have told you here that your game is causing a massive memory leak.
What the heck are you doing with all the money you keep squeezing out of the people playing this game.. Obviously not paying good
programmers that know how to fix a game.

And so I once again have verified my game, going to log back on, refine my dil on my other 8 chars and log off this game for today. So
PO'D at this game right now that I have to walk away from it and hope I feel like logging back on tonight.

VERY UNHAPPY PLAYER

Captain Shan Rackham, Drakon Pirata and House of Drakon

Comments

• Options
    suzanna3suzanna3 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    I, too, have found that since the DDOS attacks and inclusion of the Q event recently, myself and many others have been having a number of daily crashes. - Maybe too many "unstable particles" floating around^^

singularity_zps539276de.jpg
  • Options
    fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    There are other threads on this error as well as the game freezing when changing maps. For me, both these problems started with the Anniversary event, but I can't get PWE to even respond.
  • Options
    allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    Not so much having issues with changing map crashes. A couple days ago when I last played a long term run, 15hr+, I crashed 7 times. Each time I would either be walking/flying along or just sitting there doing nothing. Too many times I would go AFK and come back to a CTD. This is what it has been like since the Anniversary started. 5-7 crashes a day. This is absurd What are you doing to fix this?
  • Options
    shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    Not so much having issues with changing map crashes. A couple days ago when I last played a long term run, 15hr+, I crashed 7 times. Each time I would either be walking/flying along or just sitting there doing nothing. Too many times I would go AFK and come back to a CTD. This is what it has been like since the Anniversary started. 5-7 crashes a day. This is absurd What are you doing to fix this?

What are they doing to fix this?

Not a damn thing, they are too busy putting out new toys for people to waste money on!!!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    This has a been a problem commonly reported, why has it not been fixed?

None of my other games have these problems, only seems to be STO that is causing an insane amount of head aches
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius