Options

Oh... mai... gawd...

tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

What has this world come to?

Comments

• Options
    theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
    Ah the art of pooping. Samurai's do it better.
    5980291nyfcc.png
    "Reality is a thing of the past."
    Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    What the Shtako?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    I would just to like to know what drugs the creators were on, and can I get some...
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    wth did i just watch? :/
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    A commercial for the Squatty Potty, if you can believe it...

Still not sure if I do though...

Apparently Unicorns do more than TRIBBLE rainbows... 0.o?
  • Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    I think I'm nauseated now. Shouldn't have watched.
  • Options
    You think?

Perhaps you need to watch it a second time, just to make sure. I know I did, because I wasn't sure if I really saw what I thought I did...
  • Options
    lessley00lessley00 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    *Continues to stare at the screen with mouth slightly open looking shocked* What. The. True. Absolute. Golden. Sh*t. Was. That...
    Captain Joseph Riker, U.S.S. Odyssey==General V'Mar, U.S.S. Blackwater-A==Admiral Laura Holmes, U.S.S. Forward Unto Dawn
    Grand Master Thotok, son of Koloth, I.K.S. Sompek==Dahar Master Shanara, I.K.S. Balth'Quv

Admiral R'Tath V'Tirex, R.R.W. Dhael Glohha'enh==Commander Ta'eth Korval, R.R.W Hachae ch'Rhian==Admiral Vranuk, R.R.W Delevhas
  • Options
    theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Unicorns p oop rainbows...if only someone told me that when I was a kid.

Edit: Tehehe, the word po op is censored. That's just silly.
    5980291nyfcc.png
    "Reality is a thing of the past."
    Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
  • Options
    flumfflumf Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When your kids ask how icecream gets made now you'll know the answer!
    *Deep breath* That is the hardest I've laughed all day, thank you.
  • Options
    casidiencasidien Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Oh...my...stars...wtf did I just watch???? :open_mouth:

I will never view ice cream the same way, ever again... :(

• Options
    It has to be done...
    applejack_wtf_by_physicallypossible-d3jcrpn.jpg
    Deed... is done.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    captainchaos66captainchaos66 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    @_@ * eyes bleeding* Can I have that 3:00 of my life back please?

That has to be the weirdest/funniest/bizzarest video ive watched in a long time.... A+ for creativity !
    Fleet Admiral In charge of Bacon
    Fighting 5th Attack Squadron
    The Devils Henchman
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    Not watching but from the description I'm going to assume this is a Japanese commercial?

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    flumfflumf Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    gulberat wrote: »
    Not watching but from the description I'm going to assume this is a Japanese commercial?

Oh no, this crazyness was made in the USA, company, product, and video. The Japanese have been making their thrones with squat stools as part of the design for years now, meaning they don't need comercials like this. The Japanese don't have a monopoly on crazy, Old Spice commercials are proof of that.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    Party on the Potty!!!
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    Yup... this is certainly one of those "WTF" comercials...

So, see kids? This why drugs are bad... M'kay?
  • Options
    I again point to the pic I posted in my earlier post.