test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Wars Force Awakening Theory

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
hay guys as much as a lot of you saw the Force Awakening there is a lot of theories that Ray is Luke's daughter and I am here to try to give another one Ezra Bridger from Star Wars Rebels Now a lot of you my be turning your heads saying no TRIBBLE way but yeah its very strong theory manly in the flash back Where she is being abandon by her parents is that we see the Ghost I know a lot for still think this is just bull but its not Remember Ezra is strong with the force even stronger then Luke in a lot of ways and Ray is like that too so that's why I think she maybe Ezra's Daughter not Luke's
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    I remember hearing that the movies will revolve around Skywalkers. Ezra is not a Skywalker. Consider a hole punched in the theory.

Also... I don't remember seeing the Ghost. I saw a ship, but I don't believe its the Ghost.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Punctuation theory: Periods, commas and paragraphs really help reading and understanding ones' point pig-17.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    My personal inclination is that Kylo and Rey are siblings...even if the last name is Solo, they would still be of the Skywalker line.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    gulberat wrote: »
    My personal inclination is that Kylo and Rey are siblings...even if the last name is Solo, they would still be of the Skywalker line.

I don't know about that. Rey met BOTH Han and Leia, and neither of them reacted to Rey like they knew her. And with Leia most likely having at least some training in the Force from Luke, she would most likely picked up on Rey if they were related. Not to mention Rey might have recognized Han and Leia, even if they were older, if they were her parents.

I'm putting my ECs on Rey being Luke's kid. A bit more plausible as Han and Leia might not have known Luke was a father at all so... who is this girl? Also, she did show the Skywalker aptitude for mechanics.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    That said, that aptitude could have come down the Solo-Skywalker line as well as from Luke.

Personally I think Leia may have been pregnant with Rey when Kylo snapped. If Rey had her memory wiped at some point (perhaps from fear of Kylo's extreme telepathic powers), then her name--which was likely taken from that Rebel pilot helmet, that belonged to somebody Ræh--would not be a clue. But I wonder if she's not the only one whose memory got wiped? Would Han and Leia have taken such a cold blooded course of action to protect themselves and their daughter from Kylo?

In a perverse manner...knowing or suspecting they did that could TRIBBLE Kylo right the hell off, if Rey is indeed his sister.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    It sounded to me like Kylo had a falling out with his parents as well, so its possible that he might have known if Leia was pregnant. And then there's the fact that both Kylo and Rey appear to be in the same age group so that kinda doesn't work out.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    there's a key flaw with the idea that she's Luke's daughter.... she said that her parents(plural) left her on Jakku. Which meant that her mother was alive at the time, also it meant that Luke would have known where she was. I favor the idea that she's not a natural descendant of Luke or Leia....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Knowing Leia was pregnant doesn't mean knowing what the child looked like after she was born...though I am almost sure he would've known the gender.

But...Kylo and Rey in the same age group? I actually had the impression she was a good bit younger than him.

• Options
    smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    "pssh and nonsense" I say... Solo the 'player', full of the Force in it's purist balanced form, no light side no dark side, is the Father of all of the "new" protagonists. And General Leia is not best pleased... Have starship will travel! :D​​
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    there's a key flaw with the idea that she's Luke's daughter.... she said that her parents(plural) left her on Jakku. Which meant that her mother was alive at the time, also it meant that Luke would have known where she was. I favor the idea that she's not a natural descendant of Luke or Leia....

Ah... but it has been 30 years. We don't know if Luke met anyone yet. And for all the screentime he got, what was his reaction? More along the lines of "how did you get here" silence. We don't know. Its pretty open that maybe she is a Skywalker.
    gulberat wrote: »
    Knowing Leia was pregnant doesn't mean knowing what the child looked like after she was born...though I am almost sure he would've known the gender.

But...Kylo and Rey in the same age group? I actually had the impression she was a good bit younger than him.

She is younger, but not too much younger. I'd say same decade age group.
  • Options
    ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 520 Arc User
    Damn you guys dont follow Star Wars as Much as I here is one quote Ray Said when she enters the Falcon to Hun "Skywalker is a Myth" meaning she dose not believe in her existence she know who her family his because we see in the flashback of her parents abandoning her and the ship was the Ghost I saw the movie 4 times and that scene is vary important
    May the Shwartz Be With You
    CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg
  • Options
    Parsing error, data corrupted....

Yeah ok, could you reword that so that it has sentences and try again? :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    Right about now, in a galaxy far, far away, Rey is still holding out that lightsaber.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    Here's a thought:
    What if she IS Luke's daughter, but didn't know he was her father because her mother was the one who left her on Jakku. She could have said something to protect her from anyone who might hunt her down if word got out that Skywalker had a family.
  • Options
    So, read an interesting theory yesterday. It's the idea that the statement "Star Wars is about the Skywalkers." is true, but doesn't apply to Rey. Why? Well, it's possible that Ben/Kylo is meant to be the actual main character, and that Rey's role is more like that of Obi Wan.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing