Install Arc

Introducing the Starfleet Media Corps

Comments

• midniteshadow7midniteshadow7 Member Posts: 787 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    [Name]: Tribbles in Ecstasy
    [URL]: http://TribblesInEcstasy.com
    [Dates]: Live every Friday at 5PM PDT
    [Description]: Tribbles in Ecstasy is a Community based weekly talk show sponsored by HolosuiteMedia.com. Tribbles goes live every Friday, at 5pm PDT on for our live show and the remastered show is released a day or two later. We discuss our love and hate of all things STO and Star Trek in a casual and friendly atmosphere as we go through the news from the week. Occassionaly we'll also interview STO Devs, Star Trek personalities and cast and crew from un-official productions.
    [/url][Email]: TribblesInEcstasy@gmail.com[/email]
    Post edited by midniteshadow7 on
  • gustyponygustypony Member Posts: 1 New User
    Wanted to ask if the STO Media Corps. will have a forum thread for cross-over content, with the newly anounced Star Trek TV series, and what Star Trek online players want to see.

Like, what new ship designs they would like to see that are not nessasarily the main scripts' ship, or character species, advances in technology and such.
    Half-saucer, upper engine design I made called, "Sojourner class". I have other angles if anyone is interested in using this design.
  • tome85tome85 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    [ Example: "Watch Trendy make a fool out of herself because she's eating habaneros!"

Where can i watch this? :D:D
    My daily grind is STAR TREK BATTLES channel - NO HIGH DPS WANTED

tumblr_mtvjgwae6F1rzu2xzo4_r1_400.gif
  • xraiderv1xraiderv1 Member Posts: 487 Arc User
    is there a criteria for what's considered an acceptable website if one has one, if its not youtube, twitch, twitter etc?
    eg does it need to have bells, whistles or can it just be a simple wordpress with a radio widget?
    Murphy's laws:
    1- Murphy’s Law tells us that anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
    2- And anything that does go wrong will get progressively worse.
    3- And if you survive the first two laws it’s time to panic.
  • jerm4jerm4 Member Posts: 2 Media Corps
    edited January 2016
    Logodefault0.png
    Return to Khitomer Accords "the True STO Show" Host: JC Co- Host Tim Draco Sunday's 6-8 pm EST /
    Morning Wake up Show Host: Raiderman 7-9 am est Monday Thru Friday
    Live Drive With Tek and Arashi 6 - 9 pm Mondays
    The Orion Dance Party Host: DJ Miya 9-11pm EST Thurday's
    Radiodyssey "50 years of Space" Host Keiwan 7-9pm EST Friday's
    Weekend Wake up show Host: DJ Husky 7-9 AM EST Saturday and Sunday
    Gamers Rave Host: DJ Leo 5-7 pm EST
    scimaxmedia.org
    [SIGPIC]Logodefault0.png[/SIGPIC]http://scimaxmedia.org
  • asdfjkadfjkasfasdfjkadfjkasf Member Posts: 345 Media Corps
    [Name]: The Midas Array
    [URL][/url]: https://soundcloud.com/ufpmidasarray / https://ufplanets.com/showthread.php?56791-Midas-Array-Podcast-Thread
    [Dates]: Wednesday Bi-Weekly at 20:00 GMT (Live) - Shortly after on Soundcloud
    [Description]: The Midas Array podcast is the community podcast for the UFP, where the host and guests talk about a range of topics, from Star Trek and Star Trek Online to the current affairs, as well as anything else which comes up during the natural flow of communication. The podcast is recorded live on our TeamSpeak server at the above date/time, then the recording is made available shortly after on Soundcloud.
  • rllaillieurllaillieu Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    So, I've been debating starting a STO blog for sometime, but it would be Tumblr based, because the only actual STO Tumblr blog that's decent is a STO confessions blog with an old in-game joke for the name, so I figured why not make on that would go over the content and new updates. There was (I believe) an official blog of some sort, but it stopped posting after Legacy of Romulus, so now is the time when I ask what people want to see so I can work on creating the blog now and then get the info to the necessary parties later. Should I create a seperate forum post for this particular subject, or will this one do for basic suggestions?
  • altlexingtonaltlexington Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I tried adding my YouTube channel here several times.
    I tried to post all the relevant information but my posts with that information don't show up.
    My channel on YouTube can be found with a simple search for my name "Alt Lexington", it contains video's I upload of my game play, some even with my voice commentary.
    I upload one or two random video's a week and just lately they are in HD, I hope people can find my channel and enjoy it.
  • atseearratseearr Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    [Name] God is a Geek
    http://www.godisageek.com/
    [Dates] STO content is irregular
    [Description] Video game content (news, reviews, previews and interviews)
    calvin@godisageek.com

Latest: http://www.godisageek.com/2016/08/star-trek-online-ps4-xbox-console-preview-gamescom-2016-interview/
    Previous: http://www.godisageek.com/tag/star-trek-online/
  • elementalstorm23#5611 elementalstorm23 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    [Name]: Elementalstorm23 Twitch Stream - Storm in Space (PS4 All veterans welcome to come help and teach)

[URL][/url]: www.twitch.tv/elementalstorm23

[Dates]: Sunday and Monday Nights (soon to be adding Tuesday) after 830pm Est

[Description]: My stream focuses on Neverwinter and Star Trek Online for the PS4. Our community is a family friendly place where everyone is welcome to chat geek, listen to some 80s, scifi, or fantasy music, and join me on the various adventures in game.
    Post edited by elementalstorm23#5611 on
  • nivek#4912 nivek Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I can neither message you, nor post a new topic because apparently I'm too "new" of a user. So here's my info.

[Name]: Once More Gaming
    [URL][/url]: www.dailymotion.com/OnceMoreGaming
    [Dates]: Periodic. I update when I can. I am an author and a game developer so some times I go on hiatus.
    [Description]: My channel is about enjoying games, past and present. Every penny made from my videos benefits my non profit. We're saving up for a website, and have 1,000 of the 20,000 we need to raise. You can find out more about it on my channel. Expect everything from kids games (Super Mario Maker) on through Rated R games (such as Deadpool). I have over 40 videos recorded for Star Trek Online and they are updated every day at midnight. I do live streaming on twitch.tv/NinjaNezumi . Expect some explicit language and jokes (again, pointing to Deadpool, I'm not Stern).
    [Email][/email]: I can provide it upon request.
  • merkashmu#3224 merkashmu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Are there any good youtube channels or blogs with basic tutorials? I just started playing and I'm a bit lost. Doesn't seem to be anything PS4 specific.
  • thunderchild#2422 thunderchild Member Posts: 1 New User
    one thing that I think needs to be rectified is the fact that club wear isn't a uniform because I have an awesome look going with club wear that looks like something straight out of Tron legacy https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/48/d0/0d/48d00d0b56cf9f7c5b5aa9c73ab700d6.jpg this is sort of the look my outfit was going for but because of the stupid outfit restrictions I cant have that as my permanent uniform so now my character is going to be in earth space dock A LOT MORE so I wont be able to participate in activities that my fleet is doing without losing the Tron outfit(I am calling my club wear my Tron outfit) so could cryptic please make club wear a uniform so I can do Tron cosplay in star trek online all the time? that way I can look awesome and participate in fleet actions and ground missions as a huge fan of star trek and Tron you can see how this is a huge problem
  • mrluckdragonmrluckdragon Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'm a "new user" even though i've had this account for over 6 years. Anyhoo, take a look at my Star Trek comedy series... Garunteed a laugh or your money back! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAbV7d6sct4&t=1s
  • ketwolski#6374 ketwolski Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    I tried sending this in a message...but yea here we go!

[Name]: STO - Boldly Going!
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ketwolski
    [Dates]:At least weekly, if not more.
    [Description]: YouTube content creator who lives and breathes all things Trek. Ketwolski works to spread the good word about Star Trek, keeping fan discussions lively, and to gather all Trekkies/Trekkers in one place to share our love for this amazing universe.
    [Email][/email]: Ketwolski@gmail.com
  • renam72renam72 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Message Sent, series started.
  • renthgilrenthgil Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    [Name]: Astro Zombie Gaming

[URL][/url]: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_s6TPtQHqJ2arfdWg3ldkA?view_as=subscriber

[Dates]: We release videos 2-3 times a week on YouTube with no set time or date

[Description]: I have a subscription base of over 800. My videos consist of a Podcast
    "STO Tech Trek" where we talk build mechanics, traits and ships, new and old , I focus on ship reviews, build advice, Interviews with
    STO alumni, PvE/PvP, to name a few. Please see a small sample if the videos that sum up my style
    and the quality of the content

[Email][/email]: Rev.paul.lightner@gmail.com

• A tad bit late but, seems cool.
    ▆ ▇ █ Signed By, Captain Alexandre Johnathan Dean ( NCC - 2882 Fuego Trident ) 
█ ▇ ▆
  • request#7528 request Member Posts: 2 New User
    Oh I might Join this sooner then later as I am very new to the game
  • charlesbibbs#6362 charlesbibbs Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2018
    (Spamming comments moderated out. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • neoblisseyxneoblisseyx Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    [Name]: NeoBlisseyX vs. Star Trek Online
    [URL]: www.twitch.tv/neoblisseyx
    [Dates]: Every Monday at 5:00 PM PDT. Additional broadcast days are under consideration, as are additional series focusing on the other factions. A decision on these matters will be made following the PS4 launch of "Age of Discovery."
    [Description]: Join me as I take a fresh-faced new 25th century Starfleet Captain through the dangers of the final frontier, all while sharing my own "Star Trek" memories and knowledge. Responses to Twitch chat comments will also be made on-air.
  • thedoctorblueboxthedoctorbluebox Member Posts: 749 Arc User
    I just messaged you directly.
  • mightybjorn1984#3519 mightybjorn1984 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    going to PM you
  • framiq#7081 framiq Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, is the user that started the thread still active?!? Anyway, posting it here directly ...

[Name]: Trekkietar (Star Trek Avatar Builder)
    [URL]: https://trekkietar.framiq.com/
    [Description]: Free avatar creation website. The process is similar to a dressing game, just pick and mix the Star Trek body parts designs and when done click the button to save it to your computer. Then you can use your new Star Trek avatar on you social networks.

Any comments and things that need improvement are welcome. Enjoy!
  • nikodas#4667 nikodas Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I would like to introduce everyone to Fleet Action Report, a Star Trek Online Video Podcast.

We livestream Wednesdays at 7pm PDT (9pm EST) on www.twitch.tv/grebog.

All of our past episodes can be found at www.fleetactionreport.com, along with all applicable contact information which includes a Facebook page, twitter account, youtube page, and e-mail.

Our goal is to provide a place for all players to learn how to play the game, and celebrate STO's accomplishments. Our episodes include explaining how to complete TFOs, run PVP, give tutorials on ship builds, and we also highlight the various voice actors who've reprised television show rolls. We are also only too happy to answer questions, either live or through e-mail, or to adapt suggestions into new show ideas.

See you... out there!
  • happy01130#5082 happy01130 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2021
    I would love to do this, I was just telling my FB friends/fans (I'm a DJ), 1k + , that I was about to start an official channel of my own and was wondering what direction it should take. This is awesome!
    Impression of Planet Proxima Centauri with New the stars, Centauri a and Centauri B - Information about  Proxima Centauri .
  • chelmet#4272 chelmet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @pwlaughingtrendy said:
    > Hey everyone!
    >
    > I'm pleased to announce that we're now starting up our next initiative: the Starfleet Media Corps! There's a ton of Podcasters, Youtubers, Livestreamers, Bloggers, that all create a wonderful thriving community. In an effort to both assist and highlight them, I've created the Starfleet Media Corps.
    >
    > Members of the Starfleet Media Corps will be placed in a listing highlighting their content. Community members will be able to browse through a diverse listing of different content from their fellow Captains! In addition Starfleet Media Corps members have exclusive rights to posting topics in the Sub-Forum for linking all their latest updates!
    >
    > If you're interested in joining the program, please send a forum message directly to me with the following information filled out
    >
    >
    > ~LaughingTrendy

I'm interested but how to get to join here ? please inform me.