test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway to Gre'thor Bug Thread

2»

Comments

• achillusredachillusred Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Gateway to Gre'thor is still frustrating because your progress while trying to close radiation gateways keeps resetting for absolutely no apparent reason.
    I'm playing as Federation.
    Apparently you won't get interrupted from drawing fire.
    Comming to a full stop while closing the gateway sometimes seems to help but not every time. Often enough you have to reinitiate the closing while the troop transports explode in the radiation.
    Moving while trying to close the gate will most often interrupt you at around 75%
  • deadspacex64deadspacex64 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    as a lot of other s have reported closing gateways cancel themselves-> workaround, spam activation key (F) in my case. 99% of the time it won't cancel and close the gateway.

raiders ignore any hull resists with their *poof* skill (purplish black cloud) along with crits and systems going offline from probes pretty much instant death if 2 or more hit you.

think i've mentioned and several others have concerning inescapable kills when hive onslaught was bugged and the lances would shoot outside of the box. enemy actions that remove any chance for a player to prevent a death is BS ESPECIALLY in advanced and elite where there's a time limit and it costs to repair. when you get 2, 3 or more hits that completely bypass shields AND crit there's not a damn thing you can do, you can't burn them down fast enough, they move and maneuver faster than any torpedo and always have perfect timing even if you're using rock and roll, attack pattern omega 3, and evasive maneuvers.

if you look at it from a game universe logic perspective...iconians should ONLY make those raiders and have that ability on ALL their ships for an assured victory over the milky way. since shields and resists and everything else can't protect you no faction could withstand a fleet of those little @%!%#'s.
    Dr. Patricia Tanis ~ "Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."
    Donate Brains, zombies in Washington DC are starving.
  • guasabaraguasabara Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Only I can said in my years playing games since 1998; this space mision is one or the most frustrating that I have played like those Iconians are nearly invencible, I play as federation!
  • talonkuro1talonkuro1 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Anyone experience the final fight being more difficult on normal mode lately? Just dropped out of one that we kept getting killed in this strange crossfire I don't remember seeing before.
  • internetonsetaddinternetonsetadd Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    From time to time in GGA during the final phase the system fails to recognize that all enemies have been killed, resulting in a fail, no rewards and 20 minutes down the drain. It's been this way since the queue was introduced. Hopefully someone's going to get around to addressing this since this issue was reported in this thread back in April. Not really sure what the purpose of these threads are if nothing ever actually gets fixed.
  • datcritickittendatcritickitten Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    trygvar13 wrote: »
    I have tried to run Gateway to Gre'thor only to be stopped by the same bug on both occasions. Just after the part where you have to protect the troop transports there is a space battle near the shipyard. After all enemy vessels are defeated... nothing happens. The green circle is still visible but the mission does not update.
    Ditto. My team had the same issue today. A mix of Fed and KDF ships, killed the enemy mobs during the final phase, but the quest didn't complete.

The fact that this has not been fixed in this many months is extremely frustrating to say the least. There's really no good excuse for this.
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    At the beginning before entering the gate, is normal to fight immune to damage enemies for a few minutes ?
    They only start to take damage after a few minutes. There's nothing you can do to them until then.