test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking to join 2 good armadas

cyther77cyther77 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
I have 35 toons, all different factions. So, I'm going to need an armada for both my Feds and Klingons. I'm looking for one with lots of people, and that use some kind of voice program (prefferably teamspeak) that pretty always has people on it any time of day or night.

Comments

• Options
    ishapza1ishapza1 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    Hi, I am in charge of Riddance Fed and several other fleets and we are currently looking for fleets that need an armada where they will be helped to progress, but also has players that do PvE etc. We have 2 Beta spots open atm if your are interested, we also use TS, but it is not mandatory. I can be reached in-game @ishapza1
  • Options
    tomlarkenbektomlarkenbek Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Are you still interested in joining an Armada?

I saw your post on the STO Forums and was wondering if you found what you were looking for? If you haven't please check out http://theq.enjin.com/forum/m/22316928/viewthread/24530951-armada-weclome-aboard-guide

We are a good armada with a strong betas to assist gamma fleets train and grow. There is an interview process but I would gladly represent you as Armada Sponsor should your fleet wish to talk more about this. I look forward to hearing from you!

Fleet Admiral KenLar
    The Q Continuum
    Armada Advocate
    ingame: @tomlarkenbek
    Stay Safe,
    FADM KenLar
    Admiral of the Armada
    -The Q Continuum-
    3700276.jpg