test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the Kar'Fi a one time purchase?

renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
I have the Kar'Fi Battle Carrier. I know most (if not all) the ships I've purchased in the Zen store stay available to me, after I buy them. But the Kar'Fi is not. Does this mean if I discharge it from my list of ships, I have to buy it again with Zen?

Comments

• lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    All ships purchased from the C-Store should be permanent account unlucks, if the Kar'fi isn't for you then you may need to send in a bug report. On the other hand if you purchased the fleet version...that is a single unlock.
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    The Kar'fi is also one of the ships available to obtain on a per character basis with the Veeran ship token (600 day I think) so it is possible to have that on a character when you havent unlocked it in the store. All zen bought ships though should be reclaimable even if the zen ships obtained via token are not.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • renata666renata666 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    I'm relatively certain I got it with zen and not a token, and it's not the fleet version either.

Thanks for the suggestions.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    dirlettia wrote: »
    The Kar'fi is also one of the ships available to obtain on a per character basis with the Veeran ship token (600 day I think) so it is possible to have that on a character when you havent unlocked it in the store. All zen bought ships though should be reclaimable even if the zen ships obtained via token are not.

Dang...you're right...I forgot all about that.

Do you have another KDF character that is level 50+ renata? Could try claiming it on another? Oh a way to tell if it was the token or a purchase with zen...the ship should say it costs 0 zen if you look it up on the shipyard.