test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Spotlighted Mission not Spotlighted - 404 Error: Admiral Not Found

I've tried contacting Cryptic several ways with no responce. I'm curious to know why 404 Error has not been respotlighted.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    Hello!

First is this your mission?

The only time Missions get un-spotlighted is at the request of the author. Usually to Fix a Bug or something that cropped up with a Season Release.

If/When it gets fixed the author will just need to let Zero know when its ready for Re-Featuring. :smile:

[EDIT] iirc When Delta Rising Launch All missions got unspotlighted so authors could fix them.
  • Options
    captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    As the author of an ex-spotlight mission I can tell you to look for the mission on the regular missions list (using the 'search' function - if you can find it in the current terrible interface, lol).

The author may be absent, or as in my case, requested that the mission be removed from the Spotlight list (but remain on the regular list).

However, as said above, if you are the author, you will have to contact Trendy or Zero directly in order to have it republished on the Spotlight list.

Hope that helps. :smile:
  • Options
    dougglendowerdougglendower Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    primar13 wrote: »
    Hello!

First is this your mission?

The only time Missions get un-spotlighted is at the request of the author. Usually to Fix a Bug or something that cropped up with a Season Release.

If/When it gets fixed the author will just need to let Zero know when its ready for Re-Featuring. :smile:

[EDIT] iirc When Delta Rising Launch All missions got unspotlighted so authors could fix them.

Yes, this was my mission. I took a leave of absence from the game before Delta Rising, and when I came back, I fixed up the mission and posted in the old DR thread (which I have noticed they've unstickied or killed. :P ) I thought Trendy did this stuff, so I'll fire off a PM to Zero. Thanks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    dougglendowerdougglendower Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    And it's fixed. Thanks for the tip. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]