test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Holiday*SuPeRsHiP*GIVEAWAY*PaRtY! -SHUTUP WESLEY-

Comments

• Options
    samt1996samt1996 Member Posts: 2,856 Arc User
    I suppose slash fiction would be frowned upon? >;)
  • Options
    wesleycrasherwesleycrasher Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Any entry that survives moderation and conforms to the event guidelines will be judged.
    All the toys you can't afford.
  • Options
    blazeritterblazeritter Member Posts: 203 Arc User
    Question: In the prizes section, when you say "Lobi/Lockbox ship of your choice" is that only ships from a lockbox or the Lobi store, or is it any random chance ship (including promotions like the Sheshar or JHSS)? Promos may be too expensive to include in "of your choice," so just wanted to be sure.

With that, I might as well add this to the Starship Barbie competition. I dubbed her the Stumpy - playing around with the T6 Akira but I kind of liked the Nebula/Steamrunner hybrid feel. Tried to take different angles to give a feel for the thing.

4QlAypG.jpg

JsjF8PB.jpg

azIAyE8.jpg

WYCjWKg.jpg

KM2GZgN.jpg

eRrpIxB.jpg

KfR4NpE.jpg

WrDrAxd.jpg
  • Options
    Question: In the prizes section, when you say "Lobi/Lockbox ship of your choice" is that only ships from a lockbox or the Lobi store, or is it any random chance ship (including promotions like the Sheshar or JHSS)? Promos may be too expensive to include in "of your choice," so just wanted to be sure.

All of the promo ships (sheshar, jhss, annorax) and the vonph are being given out as part of packs. The prize pool is clearly shown in the last link of the op, the ships in the top bank tab are what constitute the lockbox/lobi category.
  • Options
    kitsuneichibankitsuneichiban Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Here's my pretty princess Romship.

7UxrZYs.jpg
  • Options
    captainpirkocaptainpirko Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    If i may be so bold as to introduce my lovely companion for the Starship barbie contest
    the Nightfire~

5xqG2mi.jpg
    ENqO7TC.jpg
    bt9HtPT.jpg
    sy8dT8b.jpg
    zjno5qq.jpg

If allowed, i've also been mulling over a story to contribute as well. =D
    [SIGPIC]Timelords Fleet [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Good contributions so far, but I'd like to see some more! Less than a week to go now.
    If allowed, i've also been mulling over a story to contribute as well. =D

Everyone is more than welcome to enter any and every event they'd like to.

• Options
    rescuefreakrescuefreak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    PLrBtHC.jpg
    agHqT1s.jpg
    IeK4sIz.jpg
    Kurland here. For you. Always.
  • Options
    dynovdynov Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My festive tree themed Starship Barbie entry.

8TA1Dah.jpg

Needs some presents to put underneath.

wbO5x54.jpg

Or maybe snow covered, In space, space snow.

kt50Kff.jpg

• Options
    thedopefishlivesthedopefishlives Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Here's my fanfic entry. :-)

Traveling Collections

The imaginary starship slid through the space where none had gone before like a hot d'k'tahg through targ butter, it's luminous crystalline structure leaving an ionic white-blue comet tail in it's wake. Onboard the non-existent vessel, Wesley Crusher and the being from Tau Alpha C, known to some as the Traveler, were engaged in one of their common arguments.

"Wesley," the Traveler said, with the barest hint of exasperation. "You cannot interfere in the timeline of a culture, simply because you disagree with-"

"But it's wrong!" Wesley exclaimed."People can't treat other people like that!"

"To define an act as morally wrong implies a shared moral code that doesn't exist here, Wesley. Your sense of morality is subjective and therefore cannot be applied to anyone else. Unless an act is unlawful, you can have no reasonable justification to be upset. Regardless of your own personal feelings, we are here to observe, to search for others like ourselves, and to increase our knowledge of the uni-" and with a look of mild surprise, the Traveler vanished mid-sentence with a quiet pop.

"Uh," Wesley said, with a less-mild look of surprise. He concentrated and willed the thoughtship to an instant halt, and then back to the place when the Traveler disappeared. He extended his senses beyond himself, feeling for the space and time joined to where he was, and pushed himself into reality.

Wesley phased into a small but lavishly decorated dodecagonal beige room that, at first glance, reminded him of a museum or a walk-in trophy case. The items on display around the room's perimeter were showcased with loving care, some on complimentary freestanding columns and others hanging on the wall itself, each brightly lit and highly visible. He checked his imaginary chronometer, noting the stardate (42760.9), before his attention was snapped to a transparent chamber behind him, pulsing with a low purple light. Inside it was the Traveler, unconscious and frozen in place.

Wesley reached out with his hands and his mind, felt the stasis field around his mentor and began to twist it when the door to the room opened and a short pudgy man in a garishly shimmering purple robe and hat rushed in, looking overjoyed and incredibly excited. He turned towards the stasis chamber and stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of Wesley, who was looking straight at him but with his hands still out towards his frozen friend.

"Well, " said the short man at a hyperactive pace. "This is delightfully unexpected. I've been waiting far too long for my net to catch anything, let alone twice, but you should be asleep like your companion here. I really don't need a spare." With that, he pulled out a viscious-looking disruptor pistol.

Wordlessly, Wesley waved with his hand and pushed with his mind and the pistol phased out. The little man gaped and Wesley's memory jogged. He asked, "Hey, aren't you Kivas Fajo?"

Fajo started to dance around the room.

"A Q! A Q knows who I am! My net has finally caught a Q! Wait, are you a Q?" He stopped and looked at Wesley, glee covering his otherwise unadorned face.

Wesley snorted indelicately and laughed, "Of course I'm not a Q! If I were Q, you wouldn't be standing there after a play like this! You'd have already been transformed into a Oprelian amoeba! And what's this net you keep talking about?"

Fajo's face fell slightly, but only slightly, and perked up again at the mention of his net. He replied, "My net! It's a one-of-a-kind quantum elementalepathy entanglement chamber or some such nonsense so I just call it my net, but it took twenty scientists 5 years to develop and then I killed them and it's all mine and it really works! Sort of. Who are you?"

Wesley smiled somewhat grimly and said, "Just a traveler. And I only know who are are because you kidnapped and faked the death of a friend of mine."

"Really?" Fajo said. "I haven't done either of those recently."

"You will," Wesley replied. "And if it weren't for this preserving-the-timeline business, I'd thank you for it properly. So this net; it's one of a kind and can't be replaced, right? Creators are all dead, et cetera?"

"Yes!" exclaimed Fajo. "And I have you and your Tau Ceti friend to show for it!"

"Do you?" Wesley said, with a touch of anger in his voice. He raised his hands to the stasis chamber again, twisted with his mind and the field winked out. He moved forward to support the Traveler while he recovered from the shock of stasis.

"No! No no no!" yelped Fajo. He reached to his belt for the disruptor that wasn't there, and then realized he was unarmed and his eyes grew wide.

"Yes," said Wesley in reply. Holding the Traveler up with one arm, he reached out with the other, his face contorting in concentration. The net shook ever so slightly and the entire ensemble phased out of existence.

"What you're doing here is wrong and, someday, you'll pay for it. I wish it could be now, but I made a promise I won't go back on. We're leaving."

Wesley and the Traveler phased out to howls of frustration from Fajo. Fajo eventually stopped his caterwauling and heard a wooshing bing from behind him. An older man, plainly dressed, stood there and looked at Fajo.

At his gaze, for maybe the first time ever, Fajo felt fear.

"I hear you've been looking for us," said the man in a deep, menacing baritone. He pulled a terrified Fajo to him with unseen force and lifted a hand to Fajo's face.

"Perhaps I'll leave you with a souvenir."
  • Options
    rellak#3648 rellak Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Here's my entry for the space barbie.
    My God Killer Mysteltainn.

LqMED9N.jpg
    nHGFgom.jpg
    ncEy836.jpg
    kZY6wrc.jpg
    N37AMj5.jpg
    RWQ7cg2.jpg

xD hope these are acceptable.
    THANKS AND MERRY XMAS!
  • Options
    chrisofborgchrisofborg Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Space Barbie entry -- U.S.S. Fat Voyager

Dpnc5G5.jpg

• Options
    gazurtoidgazurtoid Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Last year's event was a blast. Well organised, well paced, fun events, fun chat, and great prizes. Definitely looking forward to this year's one!

Anyway, my entry into the fanfic contest is below:

An Example for all Humanity

It was a dark and stormy night.

Wesley Crusher nervously glanced out of the window of his temporary ramshackle log cabin home at the sound of distant thunder. Although the verdant coniferous forest and the relentless downpour of the storm obscured his view of the horizon, he still anxiously scanned for any signs of the Federation Bureau of Intelligence teams that had relentlessly hounded him and his dear friend over the years. Their small minds had grossly misinterpreted the deeper, spiritual connection he had with his older travelling companion, and forced them into a life on the run to avoid his friend’s arrest on trumped up charges of grooming.

Drawn back to the warmth of the hearth, Wesley pondered the isolated direction his life had taken since he met his travelling companion all those years ago. He sighed as he returned to his chair in the small, dimly lit room. Such small minds had always understood him and tried to silence him. His enigmatic travelling companion, known to his former friends and family on the Enterprise-D only as the “Traveller”, remained seated. The years on the run had not been kind to him.

The Traveller glanced over at Wesley, looking at him from head to toe, as if sizing him up.

Wesley” he intoned sombrely “It is time”.

“For what?” the young man replied

His companion breathed deeply “Wesley… We both know I have little time left. When we first met on the Enterprise all those years ago, I instantly knew you were special. Your mathematical genius and vision were beyond compare, and you had the touch of the artist in you”, his voice slurring briefly while pronouncing artist. “Your training is now complete. Unlike other, mundane human beings, you understand the true nature of the universe. You must now take the final step into a brave new world”

“I am ready” the young man responded confidently

“Wesley, our journey across the multiverse since that day has seen us sweep sublime across altitudes, ages after eternal. Their small minds could never understand that time, space and thought are the same.”, his companion sighed.

“Yes” Wesley replied “I understood that where our oceans of consciousness met materialised skies of endless possibilities upon vision’s horizon is where time stops”

“Wesley… That point is where /untranslatable/ lies”

/untranslatable/?” Wesley replied, puzzled.

/untranslatable/ is that and more. It is the beginning and the end. The Alpha and Omega. It is the future.”, the Traveller imparted, his voice trembling with weakness.

“I believe I understand. How can I share the vision of /untranslatable/ with others?” Wesley queried, his eagerness as ever overcoming his manners.

“You must travel back to the past to gather others to build /untranslatable/ in your human world: an ‘International Scientific Community’ of sorts. Their minds will no doubt be too small to understand at first. But with your genius, modesty, leadership, outstanding communication abilities and interpersonal skills, they soon will. However, be wary that many will oppose you, but you must never allow yourself to be stopped by Cybobullies and Troles”, the Traveller warned, his voice slurring once again upon the pronunciation of these words.

“You are right. They never understood me. So many times I was told to ‘Shut Up Wesley!’. Sometimes it felt like I was the only adult in a place of underdeveloped minds, with little comprehension of reality and less of humanity”

“Many will oppose you in your mission. These people are wicked at heart. They may do good deeds, like provide others with access to services they do not yet have. They may troll others by giving part of their wealth away freely and without condition, and may even use large parts of that wealth to help you build /untranslatable/. But such good deeds are meaningless, as they do not understand /untranslatable/, and thus stand in its way. The way they give their gifts away freely – they are merely bribes. And the way they literally physically assault others by standing nearby them, or summoning flashing lights and joyous music… You must always keep these foul deeds in your mind. If you ever meet such people, you must tell them they are worst people ever and should go kill th…” the Traveller raged, coughing as his fading body cut off his voice.

“I understand”, Wesley replied, tears forming in his eyes. “I will convince others to build /untranslatable/. I will not allow spies, trolls, bullies or disco assaults to stop us”.

Despite his body fading away, the Traveller smiled “I always knew you would Wesley… I always knew… Now that you have your mission, your old name, life, even your old body are now meaningless. You will be reincarnated as a tireless community leader and champion. No one will ever silence or shut you up again. Go forth and build /untranslatable/ – the original foundation of the future.” He sighed, before finally fading away forever into eternal nothingness.

Despite tears streaming down his face, Wesley Crusher smiled. His ever wise elder companion had given him a new purpose and mission. Using his immense powers, he transformed himself into a new identity – an ambitious and talented young writer naming himself after /untranslatable/ . The newly reincarnated young man felt a grin forming. He knew what he had to do, and nothing would stop him…

Authors Notes: Devoted Star Trek fans will know that the language of natives of Tau Alpha C (including the Traveller) is unpronounceable to humans. Whilst "An eXamp1e for Humanity" provides an english translation in 99% of cases, at least one word is both unpronounceable and has literally no meaning in any human language (the nearest representation is a nonsensical 8 letter term beginning with ‘X’). Accordingly, all references to this term have been substituted with ‘/untranslatable/’.

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this story are completely fictitious. No identification with actual persons, places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

No animals were harmed in the making of this story (though several Bronies were maimed).

yjkZSeM.gif
  • Options
    nexurulernexuruler Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    my chances of getting a lock box ship from this guy is rather non-existent for me. thanks for the offer.
    Been a user of Perfect World Entertainment since 2009.
  • Options
    gazurtoid wrote: »
    Last year's event was a blast. Well organised, well paced, fun events, fun chat, and great prizes. Definitely looking forward to this year's one!

Hey, a former Wesley Christmas 3 "Worst Overall" honorable mention here... gonna go for a win this year?
  • Options
    Hey, a former Wesley Christmas 3 "Worst Overall" honorable mention here... gonna go for a win this year?

Definitely! Already have an alien designed just for that, though will tweak it to see if I can make it any worse.

One of my favourite parts of the event last year was seeing all the crazy costumes and character setups people were able to come up with - for all its faults, STO definitely has an excellent tailor system. Glad to see there are a good number of tailor contests lined up to get people's creative juices flowing - and ensure there are a bunch of great photos afterward.

yjkZSeM.gif
  • Options
    bucketindeedbucketindeed Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    My space barbie... The icecreambucket. Uhhh, yeah.
    D99D6C6B9690F0C7A21812C14D28FBC5EFF51C23
    1DC22B827009F801B74D2B213AA1A18C7EDC8558
    996FDF525F85262C9355A1A758BFDBA59FDC4CB8
  • Options
    How do you take screen shots? Roxxie is begging me for a photo op... ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    samt1996 wrote: »
    How do you take screen shots? Roxxie is begging me for a photo op... ;)

Here's a good post about making screenshots. Thought I'd share! Hope it helps. :smiley:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/1xogne/changing_your_field_of_view_for_fun_and_profit_or/
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Space Barbie entry: ~Paper Tiger
    lZoROvl.png
    FiipauL.jpg
    OUeOwuf.jpg
    Zuk6cB5.jpg
    Post edited by locutusofcactus on
  • Options
    guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    A little something I threw for "Fanfic Bonanza"

“Where are we?” Wesley asked, looking around the desert-like looking place.

“You brought us here, Wesley,” the Traveller replied. “You should tell me that.”

Wesley gave the Traveller a look, and knew he would not get a straight answer. He never did. He had to arrive to the answer by himself.

“We talked about the current state of the galactic affairs,” he started thinking out loud. “About the tragic casualties of the Iconian War...”

“Yeeees,” the Taveller prompted in his soft voice.

“And I was wondering where humanity — or the Federation — were headed after the... step they wanted to take. After playing with time. After attempting genocide.”

“Yes,” Wesley’s companion confirmed.

“And now we are... here!” Wesley gestured around the sandy emptiness. It slightly reminded him a certain “trip” he once had had with Captain Picard. He could only hope this one would go better.

He thought he’d noticed something in the distance, so he squinted his eyes and used his palm to protect them from the sun to see better, and looked again.

He was not mistaken: There was something moving in the distance. A small speck of a dot. He also realised that it wasn’t sand up to the horizon. The colour was different, blue-ish. An ocean?

Without a word — he knew he didn’t have to say anything — he motioned toward the moving dot. The air was dry and hot, but he was not sweating. To think of it, he couldn’t recall when had been the last time he felt sweaty.

“What’s what?” he muttered more to himself than to the Traveller. The small dot was growing steadily bigger, and assuming a shape, but Wesley was still unable to tell what it was.

An animal! A galloping animal! A horse? As in: an Earth horse? Was this Earth?

As they approached closer — it appeared they were moving faster than humanoids would normally do under normal conditions — he could confirm it was a horse indeed, and not alone. There were two riders on its back: a man in front and a woman with long, flowing hair behind him.

They also arrived to a shore of a mass of water. The riders were going down the shore to a destination only they knew. An ocean or a sea. Wesley continued toward the water, enjoying the change of dry air into more humid and pleasant breeze that smelled of sea.

The riders passed by, and apparently did not see them. Were Wesley and his companion out of phase again, so essentially invisible to the locals?

For a short while he hesitated, not sure which way he should go, but eventually he decided to head to where the riders had come from. There seem to be specks of green — trees? — where they had come from. The other side didn’t look as inviting: There seemed to be some kind of huge spikes in a vaguely circular arrangement. Nature looked a lot more tempting.

Still not understanding how the conversation with the Traveller had brought them here, Wesley walked fast, hoping to find some answers soon. Maybe he should have gone after the riders, as so far they seemed to be the only non-floral life they encountered.

He was just about to change his mind, turn around and follow the riders, when the rock wall scenery changed to more opened view to expose a cave with some kind of wooden construction leading to its entrance. What’s more, he noticed movement in the cave’s mouth.

“Let’s go,” he prompted the Traveller, who was unusually quiet the whole time. The Traveller rarely spoke when he had nothing to say, but this time he was even more silent than normally.

The figures left the cave, and while very familiar, it took Wesley a moment to place what they resembled. Slightly inclined forward with longer arms than a typical humanoid, they still shared the general bipedal form. Dressed in green and brown clothing with their brown faces surrounded by brown/black fur.

They noticed Wesley and his companion, and abruptly stopped, clearly scared. Not out of phase after all, Wesley thought. He raised his hands in the “I’m unarmed” gesture, and slowly approached the two.

“Hello,” he said softly.

The two looked at each other; their fear replaced by mild surprise.

“They speak too!” the one on the left said to the other one. He had a clearly male voice.

The other one just nodded.

Suddenly something sparkled in Wesley’s mind, and he realised what they looked like. Earth chimpanzees. He was also certain that the other one was female of the chimp-like species.

“My name is Wesley,” he introduced himself. “This is Traveller.”

They observed him for a while, and then the up-to-now silent one spoke. As Wesley had suspected, she had a higher, female voice.

“Does he talk too?” she asked, pointing at the Traveller.

“I do,” he confirmed.

“My dear Zira,” the male said, “After meeting Taylor you should already know that little facial and head hair doesn’t mean less intelligence.”

She chuckled. “Quite right, Cornelius, quite right!” She turned to the newcomers. “I’m Zira.” She approached them, curiously gazing at their faces. “Where did you come from? The Forbidden Zone?”

“I am not familiar with that name, so I’m afraid I cannot answer this question,” Wesley said.

“You need to leave,” the one called Cornelius said. “It’s not safe for you here.”

“Not safe?” Wesley looked at him.

“He’s right,” Zira confirmed. “Maybe you should find Taylor. He went that way.” She pointed to where the riders had gone.

“On a horse? With a woman?”

“He calls her Nova. Now hurry, before they return.”

Wesley had a lot of questions to ask, but he didn’t think Zira and Cornelius would have many answers for him. The Traveller didn’t seem to eager to explain things either.

The chimps returned to the cave, while Wesley and his companion followed the riders.

“What is this about, Traveller?”

“You were wondering what could happen to humanity if it turned to the dark side. This is the answer. These are the consequences...”

The end

Yeah, it's a cross-over. Sorry ;)​​
  • Options
    l33tpr0nsuxorzl33tpr0nsuxorz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Here is my kitbash, decked out in her red and green Christmas regalia.

jtniIHY.jpg
    fXxjY4Q.jpg

This is my first experience with the Shutup Wesley Holiday event. Thanks so much for your generosity.

Blaze@l33tpr0nsuxorz in game
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    I suppose slash fiction would be frowned upon? >;)
    I'll flat out ban someone if I see that.

• Options
    wraithekswraitheks Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    "A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away" ther.

"Shut up Wesley, you are telling it all wrong, You don't even have the right intro...

"Hey I don't have to sit here and listen to this, I'm on another big name show now and I'm getting my mom."

"Sorry about that..."

"Ok, let's begin again.."

We have recently been allowed to go through past transmissions of the Tal'Shiar from the newly formed alliance and have found something quite interesting.

Yes captain, what is it...

Well let me first start by saying that we don't know the exact origin of the transmission but we do know that it did originate from Earth.

yes...yes, get on with it.

Ok ensign, replay the transmission.

zzraxakkk,...crshssshh...zib...curff... mander Loompa can you here us. please respond,...Commander Loompa, Please respond, we need an update to your progress...

Loompa here, sorry I keep getting a Kurland here echo every time I respond.

Clear up the transthingamajiggy with the whatchamacallit.

yes sir...transmission should be clear.

The Romulans have done well with supplying us with the parts we need to continue this project but we need more support staff. The small unit of loompas you have supplied, while working to maximum capacity, is not enough to keep this experiment viable.

In terms of results from our testing we have made a great deal of progress.

Test one: Human children seem to be easily led astray and easily influenced to gluttony. The child in example refused to respond to parental influence and continued to put himself in direct danger.

We have as yet to find a truly viable way of influencing this behaviour, but we do see it as a future possibility.
    It was suggested to staff to introduce "I need/want" items along with the gluttony, but more on that later.

Test 2: We have created a ground suppression item for our attacking forces, though at this time we are working on a distribution method. We have a way to cause all attacking forces to inflate like balloons, but unless the compound is ingested direly, it has no effect.

Test 3: The flotation lifting drink seems to be a complete success. We are still working on applications for this device as well as compensating for multiple gravity locations.

Test 4: We are not exactly sure what we were supposed to test on Varuca..., We did add into the test the greed factor which was stated before. but as far as we can tell, bad eggs happen.

Test 5: We have been successful with transportation through TV waves to get signals stable into television receptor devices. We are having difficulty making the transfer back to live. We will need to postpone the live feed invasion.

We have located the genetic anomaly named Charlie, but it seems that a certain individual traveling with another young boy managed to escape in a shuttle type device.
    as a side note the device was not cloaked, yet it seemed to be transparent and could travel multiple directions.

Oompa Loompa's log, Star dat...xrrrp...czrchh,...grffle.......

That was the end of the transmission sir...

Well then, It would seem we still have a few things to look into with this new alliance.

If I may sir... we tried to do our best to help out with...

Shut up Wesley!
  • Options
    Just to clarify slash is a type of fan fiction involving the characters in 'unusual' romantic pairings, it need not be explicit in nature. Most isn't.
  • Options
    I don't think anyone wants to see any Wesley slashfiction.

If anyone does however, I will officially give up on humankind for good.
    yjkZSeM.gif
  • Options
    Well I mean be wasnt bad looking, that's really the only reason he lasted as long as he did.
  • Options
    illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    Just to clarify slash is a type of fan fiction involving the characters in 'unusual' romantic pairings, it need not be explicit in nature. Most isn't.

Slash specifically refers to non-homosexual characters in homosexual pairings. It doesn't have to be explicit, but most commonly is.
  • Options
    beardedferretbeardedferret Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Long time Dental, first time poster. How do I post screenshots on Arc?
This discussion has been closed.