For the glory of Tempus!
    I am the hands of Shar!
    Flames of Kossuth, protect me!
    Oghma, grant me knowledge!
    Lolth commands, and I obey!
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    daveyny wrote: »
    natejam101 wrote: »
    Why dont you dev's actually read the gigantic list of bug reports and try fixing those before releasing more broken content? The bug report forum has plenty for you to read. 70% of the problems in the game are listed in there, most of them game breaking and not one acknowledgment in the known issues list. Be happy that there are people out there willing to pay money hand over fist, and that you all have jobs. I will not be contributing any more cash until I see some positive action being taken. Ooh, winter event! forget about the bugs like broken hangar pets, tailor problems, traits dissapearing..snow guns!

People here are so gullible

Of course, the apologists will defend you, i understand.
    I'll never understand why some folks insist on antagonizing the People with their finger on the "Flush from the Forums" lever...
    <smh>

From 1st hand experience... I can assure that bugs are indeed been looked at and acknowledge/fixed by the devs. :)
    6tviTDx.png

• akpaakpa Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    i hope we are going to get a free common tribble for all this waiting
    my post's number is higher than smirk's dps
  • bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    You know what would be a good forum addition? a clock showing us which time is it on cryptic's headquarters.
  • lttiernylttierny Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    rhashazad wrote: »
    lttierny wrote: »
    The wait is seriously killing me. The idea of Americans flooding the server is looking more likely

If you don't like Americans playing on the server you play on, push for a seperate EU server. Complaining we all play together is kind of asinine.

Not hating americans , I am one, just hate when server is flooded and lag is insane
    Space The Final Frontier These are the.. .You know what, scratch that, we are just making this up as we go...
  • karrrottekarrrotte Member Posts: 7 New User
    Uhm, i got confused with the timezones now... Witch one is it and what does that mean to me, sitting in Berlin? so it's like x.y hours away?
  • courage1412courage1412 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    so it's 1215 here i hope this gets done soon
  • theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
    We will be extending our maintenance window to 11:30 this morning in order to apply an updated patch.
    You got caramel in the patch server... didn't ya.... admit it....

This this my money's on this. :p

5980291nyfcc.png
    "Reality is a thing of the past."
    Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
  • hagar3hagar3 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    The worrying thing is they patched neverwinter and the whole thing went wrong...they have had to take the servers back down to fix it
    In case no one can hear you...scream
  • comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    • San Diego (U.S.A. - California) Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 11:30:00 AM PST UTC-8 hours
    • Phoenix (U.S.A. - Arizona) Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 12:30:00 PM MST UTC-7 hours
    • London (United Kingdom - England) Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 7:30:00 PM GMT UTC
    • New York (U.S.A. - New York) Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 2:30:00 PM EST UTC-5 hours
    • Bern (Switzerland - Bern) Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 8:30:00 PM CET UTC+1 hour
    • Moscow (Russia - Moscow) Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 10:30:00 PM MSK UTC+3 hours
    • Buenos Aires (Argentina) Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 4:30:00 PM ART UTC-3 hours
    • Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Friday, December 4, 2015 at 6:30:00 AM AEDT UTC+11 hours
    • São Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo) Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 5:30:00 PM BRST UTC-2 hours
    • Corresponding UTC (GMT) Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 19:30:00

If anyone is still confused on the timezones... :)
    6tviTDx.png

• empireofsteveempireofsteve Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    I assume we will also be receiving at least 1000 zen each for this? I prefer 500 zen every 30 minutes the server is down thank you.
    NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
    CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    rhashazad wrote: »
    The wait is seriously killing me. The idea of Americans flooding the server is looking more likely

If you don't like Americans playing on the server you play on, push for a seperate EU server. Complaining we all play together is kind of asinine.

Not the original commenter so I can't say exactly what was meant, but I think it might have more to do with the insane lag we often get when both Europe and North American flood into the servers at the same time. Crickey I remember this years Summer Event, even after the game got up and running that first evening lag was baaaaaaaad.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • cxeronockxcxeronockx Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    We will be performing shard maintenance on December 3 from 7-10:30 AM Pacific (15:00-17:30 UTC). Please check the forums.

Its'n now 18:20 utc time in Belgium and still we can't log in!
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    Regarding the usual argument from UK/EU users about the maintenance times, don't forget that you guys got your sweet revenge on the Pop Culture Hero Network promo. ;-). Any American working a first-shift job who didn't think to check the forum on their lunch break was pretty much SOL on the T6 ship package. UK/EU players on the other hand were off of work when that promo opened up--and on hand to get the ships.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    cxeronockx wrote: »
    We will be performing shard maintenance on December 3 from 7-10:30 AM Pacific (15:00-17:30 UTC). Please check the forums.

Check Trendy's update on page 3. Maintenance was extended by one hour. 20:30 (Belgium time) is the new time.
  • theillusivenmantheillusivenman Member Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    cxeronockx wrote: »

Hate to be bearer of the bad news but the maintenance has been prolonged.

Edit:
    szim wrote: »
    Check Trendy's update on page 3. Maintenance was extended by one hour. 20:30 (Belgium time) is the new time.
    Beat me to it. (:

5980291nyfcc.png
    "Reality is a thing of the past."
    Proud supporter of equality for all human beings.
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    @cxeronockx That is because of the delay. Dutch speaking, so same time zone.

To Trendy, no problem at all. I was eager to beging the Winter fun, but I much rather see the servers working when they open as them going full Shaka after an hour or so. So keep up the good work, receive these positive thoughts, and keep calm and carry on!
  • darklordknight12darklordknight12 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Not hating americans , I am one, just hate when server is flooded and lag is insane

Sound like to me you have too much running in your background. My last computer was 8 years old and with first gen hardware and I still had no lag.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lttiernylttierny Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    its 1023 pacific now so about an hour more
    Space The Final Frontier These are the.. .You know what, scratch that, we are just making this up as we go...
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    doylem33 wrote: »
    Hey Trendy seeings as you're monitoring this thread any chance of my enquiry about my other acc Supergirl1611 being answered via PM ofc. Please :blush: . Or any acknowledgement that you or PWE.Community@perfectworld.com have received my correspondence and looking into it. coming up to a month now. I've tried you both on this forum and Reddit. Thank You
    Probably making an account to circumvent a ban is a bad idea...
  • psychopyro80psychopyro80 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Hey Trendy seeings as you're monitoring this thread any chance of my enquiry about my other acc Supergirl1611 being answered via PM ofc. Please :blush: . Or any acknowledgement that you or PWE.Community@perfectworld.com have received my correspondence and looking into it. coming up to a month now. I've tried you both on this forum and Reddit. Thank You

pwnd....
    Over an hour still? Dammed... Could have rly needed the time. It's late over here you know. And i coordinated everything well so that i would be ready with everything important just at release time. Is my first winter event. After watching some vids it seems, i first need a winter canon and stuff...
    Btw: whats the "cooldown" till i can get those Ship thingies again? I'm pretty shure i wont be able to do this every day...
  • doylem33doylem33 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2015

I didn't have any warning or correspondence to explain the ban to know what i did wrong to earn the ban to prevent such behaviour incurring another one. And also not given the opportunity to apologise for what i said if the comment i posted to earn the ban warrants it.

This is also an acc alt which i have 3 characters created in STO. So this acc wasn't created to circumvent a ban as it was created long before any ban on my prime account occurred

This acc has been a registered member since on the old forums 01/12/2012

I also hope that is not the only response i am going to get in this matter as i want to be reasonable and understand why the acc was banned. If it stands and you're not willing to over turn it. Then fine i accept that. But i'm just asking for a little Customer Service, and as i mentioned prevention of said action again

Thank you

I apologise posting this publicly but i was not getting anywhere via the proper channels. They say knowing is half the battle, so by answering my enquiry i'm 50% less ignorant :)
    Post edited by doylem33 on
  • szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    karrrotte wrote: »
    Over an hour still? Dammed... Could have rly needed the time. It's late over here you know. And i coordinated everything well so that i would be ready with everything important just at release time. Is my first winter event. After watching some vids it seems, i first need a winter canon and stuff...
    Btw: whats the "cooldown" till i can get those Ship thingies again? I'm pretty shure i wont be able to do this every day...

You can do the race once every 20h and you will get 40 Qmendations per run. This means the ship will be yours after 25 days (if you run it every day). If you want to make a decent amount of winter items you should indeed get a AoE weapon from the Winter store. It helps a lot.
  • captainkenny1captainkenny1 Member Posts: 326 Arc User
    anyone noticed that in the header december is written as decemeber :)
    anyway, i can't wait to enter Q's winter wonderland :) the sooner the better :)
  • psychopyro80psychopyro80 Member Posts: 33 Arc User

Are you talking about the glossy pictures (or whatever they are going to be now) to turn in for the ship? The race to get those is 20 hours, and if like previous years, you'll need to do it 25 times during the event to have enough. So you have about 18 days leeway usually
  • tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    I assume we will also be receiving at least 1000 zen each for this? I prefer 500 zen every 30 minutes the server is down thank you.

I'll take my Zen in the form of unmarked, non-sequential Lobi Crystals...

0.o?
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited December 2015

Bigger <SMH> ...

A bit of self introspection would probably answer the WHY to begin with, but of course that which is most obvious, is usually hidden right in front of ones own nose.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • captainkenny1captainkenny1 Member Posts: 326 Arc User

Are you talking about the glossy pictures (or whatever they are going to be now) to turn in for the ship? The race to get those is 20 hours, and if like previous years, you'll need to do it 25 times during the event to have enough. So you have about 18 days leeway usually

don't you get 400 glossy pics (or whatever now) the first time? so it is actually 18 times.
    Thx for the info, szim, psychopyro and whoever replyes, while i'm writing this.
    This sounds good, at least i think, i can manage to do those 25 runs.
    For the updates on Maintenance: where do you get the updated info from? (other than from this forum)
This discussion has been closed.