test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Raid maraurding missions (raid research facility, mining colony, etc) and prisoners

cyther77cyther77 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
Looks like the STO wiki doesn't have them. I found out they do give contraband on success. I also like the transferring of prisoners assignments which can give 500 dil or 1500 dil on a crit. How many of those prisoner missions have you had running at a time, hope I can get several to run.

Comments

• Options
    sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    The Raid missions, if memory serves there are three and if your lucky enough to get them spawning at the same time you can run all three. As for the labour camp missions, the only three limits on those are
    1/ The amount of prisoners you have.
    2/ The rate at which those assignments appear, btw if you go to the old star clusters such as Rolar, Zenas and Hromi, you stand the chance of getting some others that take 3 prisoners a mission and pay out 350 for a successful outcome.
    And 3/ The amount of doff assignments.
    But these missions are finite, it may well be possible to get them all running together providing your luck enough to be able to get points one and two inline with each other.​​
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• Options
    robin74robin74 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    sqwished wrote: »
    The Raid missions, if memory serves there are three​​
    I know of eleven:
    Raid on Evacuation Station on Mimas
    Raid on Federation Experimental Research Station
    Raid on Industrial Complex
    Raid on Mining Colony
    Raid on Outpost on Ganymede
    Raid on Research Facility
    Raid on Research Facility on Mercury