test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crashing ALL The time.

jaffastargatejaffastargate Member Posts: 122 Arc User
edited November 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
i Checked ALL. an i mean ALL. And the game Crahes every fucken 60 SECODNS. I cant Do Mirror unvierse, I cant PvP My friends, i Cant do ANYTHING. HOW DARE YOU CALL THIS A "GAME" WHEN ALL IT DOES IS CRASHES?!?!??!?!?!? And i checked the requirements.. so it is NOT my PC. 100% Sure on that NOW. It is ALL about the 100 GOOGLE bugs you got in the game that you Don't care too much of fixing cuz you are "Busy" makeing New Features that make EVERYTHING worse.

Edit: I give this game 1 MONTH. only 1 Month.. to Fix the Crashing bugs...
It is Fairly Obvious that They Don't Want me to Stick around.

08E90F14F47C7BC013D19B2D5E9591D78C4185F9

Comments

• chelemairechelemaire Member Posts: 1 New User
    Before patching-in click "options" look for "safe mode" and select it, when selected it will have a green check mark next to it. Then click "save". Mine used to crash all, I mean ALL the time. Every time I tried to play, I tried playing on different computers, on Windows 7, 8 and 10 and used Steam and Arc and it happened. I found this resolution in the forum a few weeks back and it works. Good luck! I know how frustrating it can be. I actually gave up for months and after countless hours of scouring forums I found my saving grace. Hope it works out for you.
  • jaffastargatejaffastargate Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Thx. i'll try it.

Edit: Fail.. it crashed on esd a moment a go.. just as i came on it. and was on safe mode. and with all the graphics so low that everything looks like some poorly made TRIBBLE of a game. took exactly 4 seconds for it to crash when i logged on and appeared on Esd.
    Post edited by jaffastargate on

• torgaddon101torgaddon101 Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    you r not alone..
  • jaffastargatejaffastargate Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    I found a fix for my crashes. 99% of em. Didnt crash yet.. and was on club 37 on esd for 30 mins no crash.. 30 times more than my highest record with the crashes.. and no lag.. Simply installed it on steam (took it in store for free, Put in steamapps/common and remaned cryptic studios i put there in to star trek online) and wham. verified the game after disableing on demand patching and patched everything up.. verification found almost 40 Faulty stuff that STO verification couldnt.. (SRSLY Cryptic??!?) and started the game.. everything was running Smooth.