test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Purchasable races are gone

szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
Appearently the Ferasan, Fed Klingon, Joined Trill and Caitian race options are gone from the c-store as well as from the character creation screen. The only non-standard races are now the Liberated Borg Human/Klingon and the Reman. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Comments

• Options
    random909random909 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Remans are gone too.... Just saying.....
  • Options
    queenvaccinequeenvaccine Member Posts: 47 Cryptic Developer
    Hi Folks,

There's currently an issue with creating characters with species purchased in the C-Store so we have removed that portion of the store for now. We hope to have it addressed soon! You should be able to still make characters with Species obtained through other means (Lifetime subscription or Reputations).
  • Options
    gazurtoidgazurtoid Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Thanks for the update Queenvaccine.

I did want to point out that however that its not just C-Store purchasable species that are disabled. I am unable to make Talaxian or Liberated Borg Chars (both from Lifetime Sub) and Remans (which are unlocked by Romulan reputation). So whatever the issue is its affecting these as well.
    yjkZSeM.gif
  • Options
    nepsthennepsthen Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    The only lifetime race I can create are liberated borg. I am unable to make Talaxians or Remans. Submitted an in-game ticket, #3,789,937.
    DxDiag64 dump 19Feb2016: http://pastebin.com/1c0pkEuw
  • Options
    tehphillzortehphillzor Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Can also confirm that Liberated Borg is missing from the Romulan Creation screen, and while I can roll a Borg Klingon and Federation toon, I cannot roll a Talaxian character.

This is a big issue, as people who do purchase a Lifetime Subscription while this bug is unfixed, they're going to be quite miffed when they can't use the species they want.

Also, add Talaxian as a playable Romulan faction species please as this wasn't available when Delta Rising came out, and I feel is a huge oversight.
    Aceman67.png
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    Can also confirm that Liberated Borg is missing from the Romulan Creation screen, and while I can roll a Borg Klingon and Federation toon, I cannot roll a Talaxian character.

This is a big issue, as people who do purchase a Lifetime Subscription while this bug is unfixed, they're going to be quite miffed when they can't use the species they want.

Also, add Talaxian as a playable Romulan faction species please as this wasn't available when Delta Rising came out, and I feel is a huge oversight.

Playable Talaxians for Romulan Republic faction was never an option as far as I can remember. It would be a nice addition though since you can create a Federation or KDF Talaxian. Same for Joined Trill (which is a c-store unlock LoL)
  • Options
    virgilpluton999virgilpluton999 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
  • Options
    azrealdragonkingazrealdragonking Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Well I am glad that this has already been posted I was starting to get worried, also can comfirm Talxian and Reman (Greyed out), libarted borg for Romlan are not useable.
    OdanLexACCESSDENIED.png
  • Options
    captainelectroncaptainelectron Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Liberated borg for Romulan faction still not there as of 11/14/2015. Can make Fed and KDF liberated borgs. Didn't check on Talaxians. C-Store showing purchasable Caitian and Ferasan, didn't check on joined trill since I have that one already and they seemed fine in the toon creation section.
  • Options
    nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    Well more fool me. I just deleted my liberated Borg Romulan sci so that I could recreate him....and it appears I cannot. WTF??? As always, one step forward....three back >.<
    server_hamster6.png