test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Highest mining score!?

Hit my personal best a few days ago, a whopping 1320! I wanted to share to see if anyone has gotten even higher? :D

cubeupload.com/im/4lDP9S.jpg

Comments

• chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    Out of all the minigames they've given us, I'm terrible at mining. Dunno what it is about that triangle... I hit a notch over 1000 once, but most times I'm lucky if I can get the full-reward score :tongue:

Now, give me the radiation scan or Omega particle games, and I'll top those out all day!
  • centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    Well done, OP! It's really rare (for me) to get low enough lag & a steady enough hand to reach beyond 1100; my personal best is 1175, though I've heard rumors of some players reaching the 1200's... :)
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    If I can get to 730 I would be satisfied. The best I normally come on at is in the 500s to 600s. A number of times getting to 695 (always suspicious of that one, it seems that when I am ahead of where I need to be it gets extra twitchy at the end).

During the first Dilithium, what is it, quarterly Event, I did all sorts of mining. After that one I just started doing the Rich Mining Claims. I do wish they would make all of the old ones bound to Account instead of just to Character.

And yes, I use the keyboard but I didn't until that first what now seems like a quarterly Event. And those Omega Particle ones - if I get out of the 400s I am lucky. I am not a teenager and not a Console Jockey so you will never see me starting one of these Threads.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    I've always cancelled the minigame after getting the highest reward (somewhere between 700-800 IIRC, it's been a long, long time since I've bothered with mining). No point going for high scores since it doesn't affect anything and isn't even saved.
  • zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    I'm happy if I can get over 750 LOL. I think around 950 was my best. but between 650and 750 is norm for me.
    I cant brain I have the dumb
  • gjohnny1990gjohnny1990 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    I have major wrist pain from all the mining i've done lately, I gotta take it easy :pensive:
  • bossheisenbergbossheisenberg Member Posts: 603 Arc User
    1375. You have to be getting 50 points per second at the 10 second mark.