test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Doctor

torgaddon101torgaddon101 Member Posts: 600 Arc User
and i'm not talking about who..

Mr Woolsey..!

I was @ ESD and caught a convo going on about voyager, and said doctor made the show..

ah I said you mean MR woolsey....

shock and horror when it was replied...

"who's that"

SG1 and Atlantis...

where the hell are some off these trekkies coming from.

Comments

• lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    Maybe you should go ask a Dalek. One of them would be glad to tell you where The Doctor is.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    where the hell are some off these trekkies coming from.

Honestly? 9 out of 10 people will probably have seen a Voyager episode long before seeing Woolsey.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Not everyone who watches Star Trek watches other sci-fi, so they wouldn't necessarily know that Walter Koenig was in "Babylon 5", George Takai was/is in "Heroes" and "Heroes Reborn", Robert Picardo is in "Stargate" and so forth. There's some kind of mental block among some people that if they're fans of one sci-fi franchise, they seem to think they can't also be fans of other franchises. Personally, I've never bought into the idea, but some people just can't seem to like both "Star Trek" and "Star Wars", "Deep Space Nine" and "Babylon 5", "Voyager" and "Battlestar Galactica" and so on...

On a semi-unrelated note, regarding Star Trek and Stargate, when the news article came out about the Herald Lock Box and the Herald 'Antiproton Projector', who else's first thought was "Jaffa! Kree!"?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    On a semi-unrelated note, regarding Star Trek and Stargate, when the news article came out about the Herald Lock Box and the Herald 'Antiproton Projector', who else's first thought was "Jaffa! Kree!"?

Nonsense!

... I thought it back when I saw my first Construct... (or saw T'ket in Midnight, for that matter - very Ori-like, that staff.)

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • torgaddon101torgaddon101 Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    I feel a poll coming on!
  • otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
    The Time Traveler in the new episode has a ship that is bigger on the inside than it is on the outside, could this be the Tardis?
    Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Not everyone who watches Star Trek watches other sci-fi, so they wouldn't necessarily know that Walter Koenig was in "Babylon 5", George Takai was/is in "Heroes" and "Heroes Reborn", Robert Picardo is in "Stargate" and so forth. There's some kind of mental block among some people that if they're fans of one sci-fi franchise, they seem to think they can't also be fans of other franchises. Personally, I've never bought into the idea, but some people just can't seem to like both "Star Trek" and "Star Wars", "Deep Space Nine" and "Babylon 5", "Voyager" and "Battlestar Galactica" and so on...

I dusted off my saved Mercenary outfit that I used to try and replicate SG team BDUs, complete with vest.
    2013-10-19_00002.jpg
    Yea... I know my main is a Trill... but still looks good with the Omega Carbine, and now the Advanced Staff.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    edited November 2015

no, my first thought on actually seeing what the staves look like (since you can't normally see them while the constructs are spazzing all over the place at the speed of light) was 'hallowed are the ori'
    rattler2 wrote: »

I dusted off my saved Mercenary outfit that I used to try and replicate SG team BDUs, complete with vest.
    2013-10-19_00002.jpg
    Yea... I know my main is a Trill... but still looks good with the Omega Carbine, and now the Advanced Staff.
    i can't be sure, but i think it's too bright; military fatigues are usually a darker shade of green​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.