test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Non-Combat Pet Dry Dock Please

velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
Since we are getting a Dry Dock for our ships, can we get one for our non-combat pets as well? Some of us have collected so many from Cats to Dogs to Epohhs to Birds to Monkeys to Pokemon. Maxed Bank and Inventory space isn't enough room for all of them. AND...there is still more to be had from the Lobi store. (Not to mention all the Summer and Winter gear we collect as well.) So Devs, please--FINALLY--provide us with a Non-Combat Pet Dry Dock. Thanks. :)
18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg

Comments

• Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    It should be called "The Farm":

"Porthos is fine kids, he's been sent to The Farm to romp and play"
  • Options
    zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    I recommended something like this a while back where you could place non combat pets in a shuttle bay or xeno zoo as seen in TNG New Ground. so they didn't take up bank space and you could enter a ship/space station to walk around and look at you pets. but no one cared for it. I still think it would be a good idea. even if you need to pay for zoo/shuttle slots to keep and see them.
    I cant brain I have the dumb
  • Options
    tiberiusdangertiberiusdanger Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Yes Please
  • Options
    aesicaaesica Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    We've needed a collection tab for noncombat pets for some time now. Like seriously, it would be a very worthwhile feature to implement for both the players and Cryptic. They win because people (like me) would actually start going out of their way to collect pets, whereas now, I kind of avoid them because bag space is just too precious. We'd win too because of all that freed up bag space if you're like me, and have a bank full of cuddly and friendly epohhs, birds, monkeys, etc.

While we're at it, a tribble habitat would be nice as well, but I'll take whatever I can get.
    Rubberband Dance has been unlocked!
    kNqxcCf.gif
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    I whole heartedly +1 this!!!
    It's not like we've been begging for something like this since 2010.

Oh wait...

We have. >:)

I truly believe that somebody at Cryptic doesn't really understand how much folks like us would be willing to pay for Vanity Items and a place to store them.
    A SHIP in this game IS NOT a Vanity Item!!!
    (that's basically why I won't pay $30 dollars for one)
    Bridges, Attachable Components (rooms/hallways/Jefferies tubes/etc...) for the insides of our Star ships, and Pets + a place to store them, ARE.
    Trek fans are just as big of a Vanity Collector Group as those folks in that "Other" IP MMO are.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    Yes please, my inventory is full of them.
    Its getting cramped in there. Bank and inventory both.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    tinkerstormtinkerstorm Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    The Dr. Doolittle of space?