test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Admiralty system and Kenways fleet..!

just wondering if those off you; who played ACBF, not notice the same same; but different admiralty system?

Comments

• Options
    hunteralpha84hunteralpha84 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    I haven't tried the admiralty system yet but I did like the kenways fleet part of black flag. Of course capturing in game ships and putting them to use was a large part of it.

Cryptic forcing you to buy ships might ruin it for me though.
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    I haven't tried the admiralty system yet but I did like the kenways fleet part of black flag. Of course capturing in game ships and putting them to use was a large part of it.

Cryptic forcing you to buy ships might ruin it for me though.

Cryptic isn't forcing ANYONE to buy anything. Any ship you have access to the day of the Admirality system's release is usable in the system. All you have to do is to play smart and dismiss ships that you can reclaim later like the Event ships and C-store ships.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    torgaddon101torgaddon101 Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    thing is..!

supporting friends..

time wise!

you know niks about kenways fleet.
  • Options
    hunteralpha84hunteralpha84 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    Itll be forced when cryptic makes certain missions only performable by certain c-store ships.

I'm hoping they won't but if sales are low there's nothing stopping them.
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Itll be forced when cryptic makes certain missions only performable by certain c-store ships.

I'm hoping they won't but if sales are low there's nothing stopping them.

This would be a major shift, though. Apart from some generic stuff (like the frequency remodulator or some event items) you have nowhere in the game where you are forced to use a special item at all to play (parts of) the game.

That being said, while it would be a huge step into the wrong direction, it still won't force you to do anything since the rewards from the admirality system aren't needed to play the (rest of the) game itself either. So it would be a stupid move and giving food for thought about the P2W question, but it still won't be necessary. Ship traits are very much more an issue.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries