test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hestia Class Loadout Bug

captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
edited October 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi

I have a Fleet Hestia class with two saved loadouts. I had it equipped with the first loadout prior to the patch. Post-patch, this loadout still worked fine. The stations were correct (with the new Universal console) as you can see:

Loadout%201%20Layout.PNG

However, I then switched to my other loadout, which was not equipped when the patch went live. Not only did this completely mess up my power trays, but when I looked at the stations, I saw that the old configuration was there (with the Ensign tactical console). See below:

Loadout%202%20Layout.PNG

I tried logging off and back on, with no success. I got around this by changing the stations in the 'new' loadout, and saving on top of the old one, which saved my changes.

Cheers

K

Comments

• chivs116chivs116 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    i have the same proplem no uni slot on the fleet ship i have already.
    i really dont want to get another fleet module and 20k on FC
    4058756.jpg
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Same problem. No ensign uni on tac station of fleet variant.

We shouldn't have to waste fleet module and fleet ship provision with the chance that this bug may or may not clear after doing so.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • chivs116chivs116 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    Uni station is now on the fleet ships! YEAH!!!
    4058756.jpg
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Confirmed, fixed, and wow that was instant fast. Much appreciated.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    You don't need another FSM. Assuming that one loadout did convert properly like mine did, you can sort it.
  • alphahydrialphahydri Member Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    This wasn't fixed for me. I only have one loadout on my Fleet Hestia and it's still showing an Ensign Tactical instead of an Ensign Uni. I don't know how to fix this short of decommissioning the ship and getting another one, which I would rather not do.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just had to switch to a different zone and it fixed itself.