test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[CLOSED] Week Two: Starship Design with Thomas Marrone (Official Contest Thread)

13»

Comments

• captwilhelmcaptwilhelm Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Answer to Q1) Thomas exact words was "... the physical and CG models used in the shows."

Answer to Q2) Infected before they split it in a ground and space part. I still miss the old STF's...
    Pre-forum change name: Captain Wilhelm

Thanks Cryptic for introducing the Kelvin Timeline. It remembered why I decided to never more put any money on this game.
  • horstpfickhorstpfick Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I hope I'm not too late...
    No 1: physical and CG models in the shows
    No 2: Khitomer Vortex
  • jazzinmypantsjazzinmypants Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Q1 - Physical and CG models from the shows
    Q2 - UAA
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    Q1: Physical and CG models straight from the shows...
    Q2: KASE (The "old" Khitomer Accord Space Elite with a Luna class tuned to do probe duty...)
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • salnaracretusalnaracretu Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Question 1: "best examples are the physical and CG models used in the shows" (Yep, a direct quote :blush: )
    Question 2: Hard to say, but i think its "The Breach", flying around and inside this big ship is awesome.
    “Change is the essential process of all existence.” – Spock

Join the GTribe MASSIVE UPRISING giveaway
  • doczanedoczane Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    1. the phyiscal and cg models in the show.
    2. fleet defense elite.
  • ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    This weeks entries are now closed. Only three more chances to enter, every Monday for the next three weeks.