test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shuttle to Lab

sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
I was looking on one of my fleets that has Lab T2 finished and there is no option to go from the Starbase to the Lab or from the Lab to the starbase. Is the shuttle hidden somewhere?
Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Comments

• Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    Isn't the shuttle unlock a secondary project that has to be slotted and completed, first?
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    dareau wrote: »
    Isn't the shuttle unlock a secondary project that has to be slotted and completed, first?
    Yes. It is.

Also, when standing on the starbase transporter pad, if the column of buttons reaches all the way to the bottom of your screen, it's possible the research lab button actually goes off the screen because there are too many buttons. To fix that, press F12 and drag the "low priority interaction" panel up a bit.