test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Doff Packs open regardless of Doff Cap, Resulting in Unobtainable Doffs

spencerb96spencerb96 Member Posts: 243 Media Corps
edited August 2015 in Tribble - Bug Reports
Decided to open a few Promo Packs while on Tribble and opened up the contained Doff Packs. Upon opening them, I noticed that it was letting me open them past the 500 Doff Cap, resulting in all post-cap doffs going to the Overflow Bag. Once in the overflow bag, they become unobtainable with the error "inventory full"

Category: Duty Officers

Steps to Reproduce:
1: Be at or near Doff Cap
2: Open Doff Packs
3: Watch as the packs still open past the cap, and you lose all doffs rewarded post-cap.
4: Open Overflow Bag
5: Attempt to Collect Doffs

Before opening Doff Packs
DqoUwWp.png

After opening, only get the first 3 on from the pack.
2cameXJ.png
ffluoti63bi9.png

Comments

• eldricktobineldricktobin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    spencerb96 wrote: »
    Decided to open a few Promo Packs while on Tribble and opened up the contained Doff Packs. Upon opening them, I noticed that it was letting me open them past the 500 Doff Cap, resulting in all post-cap doffs going to the Overflow Bag. Once in the overflow bag, they become unobtainable with the error "inventory full"

They can be used for fleet projects and other things that eat DOFFs like candy. Granted you might never actually get them out of the Overflow Bag "I've got 7 in there and 50 empty slots! >.<!"

HOWEVER provided you don't have anything nigh useless in there like Refugees, there's almost always some Fleet Project that'll help clean them out. Embassy projects at least'll use Refugees... some of the other Civilian friendly ones didn't seem to.

Just my own work around until the cap either goes back in, OR they allow cleaning DOFFS out of the O-Bag. Maybe this doesn't work for you. Can't tell ^-^

On the plus side if you're testing the brains out of Fleet projects on Tribble it can allow your DOFF unlock crazies to grind them out until a project that cleans their entire roster comes out. (Some of the 910 Duty Officer ones come to mind)

My Rambly Two Cents Until a Fix Happens