test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Armada wide mails and chat moderator status

shawnypshawnyp Member Posts: 18 Arc User
Greetings STO and Cryptic peoples!

I would like to share a suggestion with the development team. I am the Fleet co-leader of a large t5 kdf fleet and Armada. As the leader of an Armada I feel it would be far easier to engage our people with a mail system similar to the fleet wide mail system. If there was a way to mail the entire armada in one shot, it would make communication far simpler. Is this something Cryptic is working on?? As we are a multinational organization there is armada leaders on at any given time of day.

Another thing i would like to bring up is a moderator status for the basic armada chat channel. As lesser active fleets may not have a leader on at a certain time of day, could it be possible for the alpha fleet leaders to get mute privileges in the event our armadas code of conduct gets breached?? Not that we have this issue, or want to limit what people have to say, but in the event of a rage freak out, there may be times of the day where nobody can stop it.

Just a few Ideas, thank you Cryptic people for making STO a great game to play!

Patty@shawnypat
Fleet/Armada Commander
Naw'Tem Fleets/Armada

Comments

• Options
    capbashcapbash Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    I second this, there may be a requirement for moderator options for Armada Chat, specially when fleets have very less control over other fleets.
    Bash (@capbash)
    Fleet Commander - Access Denied
    First Officer - Naw'Tem
  • Options
    storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    I don't...think might be construe as useless powergrab pig-2.gif​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif