test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

-Shh- The walls are consuming your souls...

Sup..

I take it this is where we just simply say... Hello?

Many of you know me from my alt account DJB, some of you know me as a sociopath that had gone mental. truth is, I have been here this entire time, watching and planning my inevitable return.

Well here I am, and I got a new design for my fellow gamer's.. Don't tell anyone, but monarch has these forums bugged. -chuckles- Can't you tell?

'nuff whacky and lame humor, the all too elusive and mysterious Mysteena has returned, all shall bow to my inner darkness. and become consumed...
Nice forum, Does it come with bloody popcorn and liquefied organs sold as soda?

-Cheers Peons!-

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Monarch? As in... the organization that studied Godzilla?

And... I haz flashlight and glowsticks. I'm not afraid of the dark.

Also... I have rigor mortis! I taste bad! :p
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rayyzeerayyzee Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Monarch? As in... the organization that studied Godzilla?

And... I haz flashlight and glowsticks. I'm not afraid of the dark.

Also... I have rigor mortis! I taste bad! :p

Right.. and I am Jack the Pumpkin king strutting down the yellow brick road.

Flashlight sounds fun.. does it come with an onyx stone equipped, or is it sold extra?

• Options
    tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    Is this a meme of some sort? I don't understand the context here.
    /channel_join grind
  • Options

that depends on your ability to perceive the ripple of events that are about to come my friend....

• Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    rayyzee wrote: »

that depends on your ability to perceive the ripple of events that are about to come my friend....
    Nobody cares about your BS.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    Children can be SO cute when they're trying to get attention... can be... but not always :/
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!
  • Options
    lomax6996 wrote: »
    Children can be SO cute when they're trying to get attention... can be... but not always :/

Children?

rayyzee wrote: »

Nobody cares about your BS.

The ability to care is of no importance...