test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone else seeing Armada-level miscalcuations, missing fleet levels and missing discount %ages?

captxonkcaptxonk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
My Armada is showing Level 42 (39+3) when it should be showing 61 (39+3+19). The Lvl 19 fleet is showing as Lvl 0, and is past the probationary period. Our Dilithium discount is at 1%, whereas, even as Lvl 42, it should be 2%, but the true discount level at this point (because of Lvl 61) should be 3%.

Is anyone else seeing these kinds of errors?

Answers

• Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    captxonk wrote: »
    My Armada is showing Level 42 (39+3) when it should be showing 61 (39+3+19). The Lvl 19 fleet is showing as Lvl 0, and is past the probationary period. Our Dilithium discount is at 1%, whereas, even as Lvl 42, it should be 2%, but the true discount level at this point (because of Lvl 61) should be 3%.

Is anyone else seeing these kinds of errors?

yes i have noticed the same exact thing. some fleets are showing as level zero, despite being t3 and the like, and dont seem to register in regards to bonuses or overall fleet level..​

i will need to double check, but it occurs to me that this may be happening to gamma fleets primarily.​​
  • Options
    The fleet in question (the Lvl 19 fleet), is level 19, and is a Gamma Fleet in the Armada. I tried the log out/log in and that "fixed" the Lvl 39 fleet (also Gamma) before it showed up, but the Lvl 19, even after overnight and a complete logout/shutdown, still shows as 0.
  • Options
    decker73adecker73a Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    The July 14 tribble patch notes indicated that the armada tiers were gained every 35 levels, up from the previous 20. I suspect that's how they are calculated on holodeck. That means that both a level 42 armada and a level 61 armada would have a 1% bonus.
  • Options
    crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    Not only that but did someone test whether or not the XP bonus specs or the DIL discount is really working as intended?

I heard that in the contrary looks like it might have been overlooked by DEVs or stealth nerfed? Can someone test the gains/loses.
    ​​
    DUwNP.gif

• Options
    sammiefightersammiefighter Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Possibly a few bugs, found a L10 fleet + L0 fleet, L0 Armada total.

Yes dill discount seems to work for projects. I'm guessing "working as intended" as max level gamma shopping fleets could be not wanted by Devs. Hopefully the player ideas for some dill bonus to users gets some traction
  • Options
    Possibly a few bugs, found a L10 fleet + L0 fleet, L0 Armada total.

Yes dill discount seems to work for projects. I'm guessing "working as intended" as max level gamma shopping fleets could be not wanted by Devs. Hopefully the player ideas for some dill bonus to users gets some traction

Dilithium is working perfectly but did anyone test the XP Spec bonus in holodeck? I heard that on the contrary its less than when joining an armada. I guess I will test this over the weekend but weird normal-28.gif
    ​​
    DUwNP.gif

• Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    FYI

Fleet Level and Percentages will not appear or be calculated if the fleet you are in is still on probation. Once the 24 Hours Clears, it will then show up.
  • Options
    primar13 wrote: »
    FYI

Fleet Level and Percentages will not appear or be calculated if the fleet you are in is still on probation. Once the 24 Hours Clears, it will then show up.

You are correct.

In this case, it's now been over a week, the fleet in question is long over probation, and still shows as Level 0 when it should be Level 19 and my Armada "total" Level is also wrong.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I did some test with alternates. For specialization bonus is working as intended but only "per kill" and not for the entire mission event. For instance, if you do infected advanced STF you do get a bump for killing "each" ship respectively corresponding to your %Spec bonus for your fleet. However, once the event is over and you get the mission completion reward you still get only 2409 in skill points with NO bonus (regardless if you are or not in an armada fleet). I did not notice the % increase in bonus. Is this working as intended?

​​
    DUwNP.gif

• Options
    frtoasterfrtoaster Member Posts: 3,352 Arc User
    I'm seeing intermittent changes in both the armada level and the armada bonuses. They decrease slightly, and then hours later, they are restored to their former values. The exact cause is unclear.

I have a suspicion that the changes are related to fleets being on probation, but there are two reasons why this suspicion may be false:

(a) When you add a fleet to the armada, the armada level and bonuses should only go up, not down.

(b) The end of the probation period does not coincide with the time when the armada level and bonuses are restored to their previous values.

Another possibility is that the armada data is being served by different databases which are not in sync.
    Waiting for a programmer ...
    qVpg1km.png
  • Options
    markandrews1977markandrews1977 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I had this problem with a fleet in our armada. the moment the fleet that was showing level 0 completed a project, their level calculated correctly. Completing a project must have triggered a recalculation
    Commanding Officer
    Greywolf Taskforce