test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Starship Traits

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    darvon@davefenestrator - KDF, missing trait Reciprocity from reward pack

I unboxed it tonight, did a bunch of map transitions (City - Qo'nos system - sector - azure - New Romulus), did logout and login, still missing. I did not accidentally select tactical retreat, it is not there either
    I got Overwhelming Force and Tactical Retreat off of the exchange today and neither unlocked for me. Changed maps, logged off and back on-nothing worked.

This worked for my Romulan tac captain a couple of weeks ago, so this part of the traits bugs might be new.
  • jollydackjollydack Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I just reached Lvl 5 in my Ferengi Nandi Warship, and the Ship Trait "Greedy Emitters" did not activate for my toon. And yes, I've switched maps, ships, logged out/in, switched toons.
  • trelane87trelane87 Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Just reached lvl 5 on the Zahl cruiser and didn't get the Invincible trait, changed maps, logged out, switched, nothing. Edit: Patch seems to have fixed it, may want to look into a better way of rewarding the traits because the current way seems really buggy and should be instant instead of 5-6 map changes or a maintenance cycle later.
    Post edited by trelane87 on
  • SanoSano Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    This is getting so incredibly rediculous i mean isnt a patch supposed to fix things? Why is it they always keep breaking more than they fix? At this rate there wont be anything playable left this time next year lol.
  • saber68saber68 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Alexander@saber-67 Missing point defenence and Delta Prime after getting them through Delta Doff packs. :(
  • lilithene666lilithene666 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Latest patch fixed my missing ship trait, thanks.
    31zGn5b.jpg
  • jollydackjollydack Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    jollydack wrote: »
    I just reached Lvl 5 in my Ferengi Nandi Warship, and the Ship Trait "Greedy Emitters" did not activate for my toon. And yes, I've switched maps, ships, logged out/in, switched toons.
    Now it worked, after the maint break
    The patch fixed my missing KDF Reciprocity, thanks! Also fixed not being able to spend spec points.
  • hugin1205hugin1205 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    It could be totally unrelated, but several of my characters had problems with claiming the starship/space/ground traits from the "House of Pegh" mission. I would collect one of the traits as a mission reward and then when I would go to select the trait it wouldn't be there

I can confirm that - happened to me too
    18 characters
    KDF: 2 tacs, 2 engs, 3 scis
    KDF Roms: 3 tacs, 1 eng, 1 scis
    FED: 2 tacs, 1 eng, 2 scis
    TOS: 1 tac
    all on T5 rep (up to temporal)
    all have mastered Intel tree (and some more specs Points)
    highest DPS: 60.982
  • whitewhale80whitewhale80 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Also just had the House of Pegh reward trait 'point blank shot', disappear into thin air on selecting 'use' from my inventory.
    The 'Nanite Repair Matrix' Trait from the Midnight mission has also vanished on me. Sigh.
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    The 'Nanite Repair Matrix' Trait from the Midnight mission has also vanished on me. Sigh.

I do want to point out that Nanite Repair Matrix is a Personal Trait and Not a Starship Trait.

I just checked and my Toons still have it can you double check your personal traits. They kinda broke the mold and did something different with Midnight.
    Indeed my mistake, the NRM was in the personal trait section.
  • lamyrslamyrs Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    Also just had the House of Pegh reward trait 'point blank shot', disappear into thin air on selecting 'use' from my inventory.

Relog your char and it will show up.
    I am from Belgium and english isn't my main language, sorry if I make mistakes.
  • intrepid31intrepid31 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Was there ever a fix for the missing starship traits? Because it just started to me. I have logged in and out serveral times and they're not showing up.
  • dragonangel#9132 dragonangel Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Ik ben Lt comender en wil ik een nieuwe schip kopen wat ik mag kopen voor mijn rang, krijg ik opeens geen schip die ik kan pakken. Ik kon het wel en ik heb zelfs een paar keer opnieuw gespeelt.
    > @pwlaughingtrendy said:
    > The team is aware of and are addressing missing Starship Traits:
    > * Weapon Systems Synergy
    > * Superweapon Ingenuity
    > * Explosive Polarity Shift
    >
    >
    > If you're aware of any other missing traits, please let me know. :)
    >
    > ~LaughingTrendy

If you haf a new rang, you can get a new schip. But wen you by it, you do not get a schip and you can nat gif it a name.
    When I reached a new rank, you get a new ship.
    But I then go buy a new one and did I do that, I get no option to name the ship. Also, I can not choose the ship, this because it is not word. For the big maintenance, this was not so. I even played all over again (and I was Captain), but still I got no new ship. I even purchased a paid version, I thought at first that it is up to the free version. I hope that this problem be solved as soon as possible.
    edited March 2016
    Sorry its good. :)
    Post edited by dragonangel#9132 on
  • I am missing the Attack Pattern Delta Prime trait.
  • I just bought Aceton Beam I and Eject Warp Plasma I for my engineer, I learned the skills, then they just disappeared.

Also, I'm not sure if I am just not understanding the gameplay, but I converted two officers to training manuals, one for Photonic Shockwave II and one for Eject Warp Plamsa I. I still can't "Learn" these skills despite the manuals being present in my inventory.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Are the Boffs you're trying to have them learn those Skills been promoted so they understand that Level manual?
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • aulweilaulweil Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    On Xbox One console, the chimera is missing the Tachyon Inversion Beams skill
  • marcotruesilvermarcotruesilver Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Wish they unlockked after commanding T6 as the game says :\
  • ilego#2207 ilego Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The team is aware of and are addressing missing Starship Traits:
    • Weapon Systems Synergy
    • Superweapon Ingenuity
    • Explosive Polarity Shift

If you're aware of any other missing traits, please let me know. :)

~LaughingTrendy

Console - Universal - Fleet Coordination Matrix not able to be activated?
  • morgueragemorguerage Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Not sure if right thread, Standoff and Down but Not Out are missing for roms on console. Using the box from new lockbox gives nothing.
  • joshfeld#6600 joshfeld Member Posts: 1 New User
    I got promotion mission to go to First City and speak to chancellor. When beamed down the mission goals disappears from under mini map and says no mission selected.
  • cljoe#7949 cljoe Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm not able to explore my starship. I go to the bridge and into the turbolift and I don't get the option anymore to go to different levels. Has anyone else had this issue?
  • hallgrimthespearhallgrimthespear Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    My fed captain is missing traits from the Kelvin Lock Boxes (i.e. Neutral Zone). The only one that is working is Highly Specialized. None of the genetic resequencer traits that I unlocked are showing up.