test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thank you for the freebies!!!

This is awesome. I know some of them might be redundant and we might had it already but at least the feeling is what counts.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/9500383-star-trek-online:-new-dawn-giveaway!

I will enjoy todays giveaways bear-2.gif
Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
Original STO beta tester.

Comments

• thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    Yep, free stuff is always nice. Also, here is the discussion thread for that event:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1200343/celebrating-new-dawn-with-giveaways

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    Nice, I already have the costume, but for those who don't, It's a nice little set.
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    Aw dang, purchased that one last month.
    poopies.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • orionburstorionburst Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Heh..now I'm going to have to put my guy in it, omega 2pc for the distortion field and lurk around esd, using the field every time someone approaches :p
    344qvwl.jpg

I'm an Arc user? Yeah, right..I'd rather eat a chainsaw, blade first
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    agreed, it is nice to get some freebies :D thx cryptic
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    I dig the Section 31 outfit, it's a good one to give away. It's one of the few costumes that I actually use.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    I congratulate everyone who wasn't as idiotic as me, and did NOT buy this, so that they can now enjoy them for free.

Good job everyone.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • torgaddon101torgaddon101 Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    we should all run around naked...

barha more fluff.

sort the lag!!!!! plz
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    My alternate needs this uniform...so badly...YEAHHHHfox-48.gif
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
    anazonda wrote: »
    I congratulate everyone who wasn't as idiotic as me, and did NOT buy this, so that they can now enjoy them for free.

Good job everyone.

IMO, they give away items that aren't really selling well, because that isn't much of a loss. They aren't going to give away the hottest item in the store, because then they would lose all the money they would have made from people buying it.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
    edited August 2015

Good job everyone.

IMO, they give away items that aren't really selling well, because that isn't much of a loss. They aren't going to give away the hottest item in the store, because then they would lose all the money they would have made from people buying it.

Witch just makes those of us who payed for them, greater idiots.
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    I guess the older players who have been on for a while might not like this event...or those who spent a ton of cash in the C-Store. I myself has not spent much on it and kinda still feeling wow...this is really good. I have 3 alternates already but even my main don't have the uniform....anything "free" from the C-store is welcomed IMO.

Good job everyone.

I disagree. Just because you like something most people do not(and by extension, is not a "best seller") does not make you an idiot.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg

Good job everyone.

I disagree. Just because you like something most people do not(and by extension, is not a "best seller") does not make you an idiot.

No... but the fact that I bought it, and never use it kinda does...

Good job everyone.

No... but the fact that I bought it, and never use it kinda does...

Hey I'm trying to help you out here :p

But if it makes you feel any better, I bought the Romulan 3 pack of command ships and never use them :/

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I already have it, but I love it, so versatile.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • orion0029orion0029 Member Posts: 1,122 Bug Hunter
    I didn't have any hopes of there being a summer giveaway this year (not sure why, just didn't expect there to be one), so this is a plesant surprise. :)

I already have the Section 31 uniform, but I'm sure there are many people who do not have it, and it is a nice gesture of Cryptic to offer these as a free item.

Thanks Cryptic

(Oh, in reference to one of my previous posts in a different thread: I stand surprised, well done! ;) )
  • captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    Thanks for the free goodies Cryptic folks! Always fun to have giveaways like this. :)
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    storules wrote: »
    My alternate needs this uniform...so badly...YEAHHHHfox-48.gif

Was it running around in the nude until now?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    Thank you Cryptic for the free spec points....you saved me about 3 weeks of grinding...I go very slow fox-4.gif

Very nice surprise for ALL my toons fox-49.giffox-24.giffox-2.gif
  • bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    storules wrote: »
    Thank you Cryptic for the free spec points....you saved me about 3 weeks of grinding...I go very slow fox-4.gif

Very nice surprise for ALL my toons fox-49.giffox-24.giffox-2.gif

It was about 1 month here...even slower
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.