test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cant leave fleet armada, Pending vote??

cicuta1cicuta1 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
Like the optic says i am NOT able to have my fleet leave the armada????
I am currently in a Armada fleet as a beta and we have one gamma under us that we would like to have with us when we leave the armada. But i cant because there is a pending vote system going on????? This part is not been explained in any of the dev posts!!!
Dont know what to do. I am stuck in this armada and i would like to leave!!
We have voted on this part 10 People have voted to leave and still nothing happening we are still there!!

Help needed.

Comments

• Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    cicuta1 wrote: »
    I am currently in a Armada fleet as a beta and we have one gamma under us that we would like to have with us when we leave the armada. But i cant because there is a pending vote system going on????? This part is not been explained in any of the dev posts!!!
    We have voted on this part 10 People have voted to leave and still nothing happening we are still there!!

Help needed.

Just an idea does the gamma have to vote to leave also, as you being the beta leaving the armada with the gamma attached you would take them with you and thus become a alpha fleet.

soooo maybe they have to vote to leave to just a thought?!?
    7H0tNfX.png​​
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    cicuta1 wrote: »

Help needed.

are any of your leaders provisional? i had this problem with a beta mule because one of the leaders was provisional and their vote didnt count. i solved it by logging into the alpha (where there were no provisional leaders) and starting a kick vote.​​