test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Starship Traits

Comments

• typlixomtyplixom Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I am missing ZEN though....
  • guljarolguljarol Member Posts: 979 Arc User
    Interestingly enough, I don't seem to be missing Explosive Polarity Shift. Both my Romulans have it slotted in their traits, I can see the shift's effect, and it seems to be working (as in, has an effect on the enemy). The only thing missing is the icon on the ship's "stats page".

I hope it won't disappear when it is fixed for everybody else ;) ​​
  • puttenhamputtenham Member Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    i love the seemingly cryptic as usual way they handle bugs.. any other game would have dropped a hot fix patch for this the moment they had the three fixed. not making people waite a whole week to get things they grinded for. not to say that every little fix should go live asap. but these are kind of glairing problems.. again, its something people grinded their butt off for.. and in most cases, you fly a ship that you dont even like, or want to play to get them.

and i really feel for the peeps who grinded these traitts out on multiple toons. of course, not rushing material to holodeck unfinished, or untested, and making sure it doesnt break things like this is the first line of defence, but everyone knows cryptic doesnt do that... what a joke. (and by the way, its not just about the ship traits, there is so much broken from this patch it makes you wonder....

just another day at cryptic....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    puttenham wrote: »
    any other game would have dropped a hot fix patch for this the moment they had the three fixed. not making people waite a whole week to get things they grinded for.

Pretty much that, in a nutshell. Don't make us wait a whole week for something as important as our starship traits. I'm missing two of the really important one's in my build. >_>
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    It could be totally unrelated, but several of my characters had problems with claiming the starship/space/ground traits from the "House of Pegh" mission. I would collect one of the traits as a mission reward and then when I would go to select the trait it wouldn't be there (even after changing characters, switching to a different zone/location in the game, or after I logged out and logged back into the game). When I replayed the mission to collect the trait again I would get an error message saying that I already have the trait (even though it wasn't visible or selectable in my list of traits).

I filled tickets and one of the devs resolved the problem on my characters that experienced the bug, but I'm bringing it up because this isn't the first time I've experienced an issue with traits not showing up.
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.
  • gasparulisesgasparulises Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I have problem with the last episode of the iconians disconected all the time during story line, now I inside the esphere when going to listen the inconians the system login out, already happend three time. Please help ( what going on with the last patch) isn't fix yet. Also I can't no play in Risa either every time I try to go there the system put out not let move character "Stephen" anywhere I can play there as said after the patch. Please fix the problem I like the game but turn IMPLABLE LIKE THESE. :s
  • gasparulisesgasparulises Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I continue with the problem no fix yet, please help here. ASAP
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    I logged out and back in and it fixed the traits I couldn't see. Must have just been a bug. Have to admit though after spending more than a few keys to get reciprocity for my Klingon and the trait now showing up after I opened the box did freek me out.
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    It could be totally unrelated, but several of my characters had problems with claiming the starship/space/ground traits from the "House of Pegh" mission. I would collect one of the traits as a mission reward and then when I would go to select the trait it wouldn't be there (even after changing characters, switching to a different zone/location in the game, or after I logged out and logged back into the game). When I replayed the mission to collect the trait again I would get an error message saying that I already have the trait (even though it wasn't visible or selectable in my list of traits).

I filled tickets and one of the devs resolved the problem on my characters that experienced the bug, but I'm bringing it up because this isn't the first time I've experienced an issue with traits not showing up.

This exact thing has happened to me more times than I can count. I remember it got so bad one time that my romulan lost inspiration leader and I was so agrivated with it I just said "hell with it" and done my best to forget about it.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    Bort, don't cha jest luv how folks actually READ a thread before posting...

NOT!!

<chuckle>
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • psychothypsychothy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I just leveled the Ateleth Dread and the Manticore Veteran Destroyer ... Both traits are missing
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    I am missing Overwhelming Force on my fed allied Romulan. I got it from a lockbox reward pack and it never showed up in my ship traits list after opening.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • jkersjkers Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I too have missing traits...two characters are missing Superweapon Ingenuity, and the other is missing Weapon System Synergy.
  • psych2lpsych2l Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    I'm missing all of these traits
  • crl1981crl1981 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I got the manticore after the patch and leveled to lvl 5 trait and never got the weapon systems synergy trait.
  • gravitos74gravitos74 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Opened a box and took Overwhelming Force and it's not showing up in my list.
  • zhuguizhugui Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Missing Weapon Systems Synergy here. Got it a few weeks before Season 10.5 dropped.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Checked 2 of my toons, 1 Fed was missing one of the DR pack ship traits, don't remember which, but it reappeared after unpacking the non-fleet variant to be sure I had unlocked the trait, which I had.

1 Fed & 1 Rom-fed seem all fine so far. Can't bother to check so many other toons.

Personal Traits for space and ground all check out ok too for Fed & Rom-Fed.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,979 Arc User
    Guys come on Trendy is asking for missing traits OTHER than those she has already mentioned. As borticus has stated you don't need to mention if you are missing the listed traits ONLY if you missing any others NOT listed.
  • admiralsedra19admiralsedra19 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Weapon System Synergy is missing from the characters I have who own the T6 Heavy Destroyers.
  • legion661legion661 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    emergency weapon cycle still isnt working
  • ancientfighterancientfighter Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    already fixed
    Post edited by ancientfighter on
  • ragman1976ragman1976 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Reached beam school level 15 today. Beam barrage ist not available?!
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    Whatever is the T6 Negh'Var's trait, it's missing.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,164 Arc User
    The team is aware of and are addressing missing Starship Traits:
    • Weapon Systems Synergy
    • Superweapon Ingenuity
    • Explosive Polarity Shift

If you're aware of any other missing traits, please let me know. :)

~LaughingTrendy

The Fleet Heavy Destroyer T6 is missing Partners In Arms Star ship Trait which is listed as an item you get when you buy it. http://postimg.org/image/cdodnnsaz/
  • jeanluck4jeanluck4 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    The ghost-trait, a beautiful gift for the veteran stroke.

For once that veterans could have felt concerned well that is what they are given, a beautiful vessel T6 with a trait that does not exist. Personally I find it really limit.

capture_imagesia-com_zu2h_large.PNG

capture1_imagesia-com_zu2g_large.PNG
  • lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Yeah, I want my trait back.. akin to Weapon Systems Synergy..
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    Not missing a starship trait... that I've found, yet.

I do have a character missing the ground trait Cryo Immobilizer Module (from the Nukara reputation). The character qualifies for that trait, and did have it slotted... now, it isn't slotted, and it's not appearing in the available traits list.

ETA: OK, I changed maps, and it came back on the list, and I was able to slot it again. Still doesn't explain why it went missing in the first place.
    8b6YIel.png?1