test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ESD Demonstration Project

paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
In conjunction with the asset positioning data I posted for the new ESD, I have also made a special project to give would-be authors a "grand tour" of the new ESD with many (though not all) of the related assets, like animated doors, shuttle props, etc.

It also includes some stuff I added to fix missing geometry, such as the lack of solid forcefields to prevent players from falling into space or the docking bay, as well as a gap between the edge of the shuttlebay floor and the wall in one spot, just wide enough for players and NPCs to fall through and get stuck.

Mission Name: ESD Demonstration Project
Minimum Level: Any Level
Allegiance: Federation
Project ID: ST-HB72WXX55
Estimated Mission Length: 10 minutes

It's still publishing as I type this, so please wait half an hour or so before trying it out. Obviously, with no reviews, you'll need to turn on reviewing in order to see this mission.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• helixfungushelixfungus Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Let us know if you succeded in loading up yr mission... on another thread I read that there is a known bug that blocks publishing mission with the current ESD interior...
  • paxfederaticapaxfederatica Member Posts: 1,496 Arc User
    edited May 2015
  • massflyermassflyer Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Did this ever get uploaded?
  • primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2015
    There has been a Confirmed bug that is preventing the publishing of this map.

The Devs are working on it. The Foundry Queen, Started looking into it herself today.
  • helixfungushelixfungus Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Almost a month passed... pax, have you tried to upload the project ? Do someone know if it's possible to begin to use (and publish) the newest ESD...?