test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Civilian Sash cannot be used on Romulan Uniforms.

phreskophresko Member Posts: 56 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
In the Uniform slot many of the Romulan tops use to be under both "Jacket Loose" and "Jacket Tight". Seems this has be resorted and now it seems "Jacket Tight" is just for armors while "Jacket Loose" is for shirts and Jackets. The Sash option is now only available under "Jacket Tight" and not "Jacket Loose".

This means the "Romulan Civilian Sash" can be used with armor tops (for witch it was not designed for) and cannot be used with any of the Romulan tops it was designed for use with:

Simple Shirt
Romulan Civilian
Romulan Civilian Wrap
Romulan Klingon 1
Romulan Klingon 2
Romulan Republic 1
Romulan Republic 2
Survivor Romulan 01
Survivor Romulan 02
Survivor Romulan 03
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cadwaladarcadwaladar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    The 22nd Century uniform sash is also affected, it only shows with the jacket tight tops, not the jacket loose tops that it is designed for.

Oddly, the 24th century sash does show up on jacket loose tops.

But I can't outfit my crew in classic TOS Romulan uniforms!
  • crypticjoejingcrypticjoejing Member Posts: 211 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2015
    Fix is on its way. Sash has been checked to work with uniform tight and loose.
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    cadwaladar wrote: »
    The 22nd Century uniform sash is also affected, it only shows with the jacket tight tops, not the jacket loose tops that it is designed for.

Oddly, the 24th century sash does show up on jacket loose tops.

But I can't outfit my crew in classic TOS Romulan uniforms!

That was a recent change actually. At least for males the Romulan ToS top was incorrectly under 'Jacket - Tight' since it was released. It seems they are currently fixing a lot of costume issues, changing categories some things show up in, and such. Like making the Fed ToS medical shirt and KDF Leather Vest (male only top) available for off duty wear.

Nice to see the sash is being fixed soon though. :)
  • phreskophresko Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Fix is on its way. Sash has been checked to work with uniform tight and loose.

Thanks for the response. To me it seems the all the sub groups and conditional slots is a bit over complicated and seems to lead to problems like this. I don't know if you are trying to eliminate graphic glitches by doing this but many things that can be used together glitch out as it is and some things glitch depending on body shape. Personally I'd just rather have all slots open and be able to select from everything freely.
  • cadwaladarcadwaladar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    That was a recent change actually. At least for males the Romulan ToS top was incorrectly under 'Jacket - Tight' since it was released. It seems they are currently fixing a lot of costume issues, changing categories some things show up in, and such. Like making the Fed ToS medical shirt and KDF Leather Vest (male only top) available for off duty wear.

Nice to see the sash is being fixed soon though. :)

Heh, I forgot which category the ToS stuff was under originally--all I knew was that I went to outfit another ToS bridge officer and suddenly the shirt and sash wouldn't match.

I'm glad to hear its being worked on, the 24th century sash just does NOT look right with the ToS shirt. And Romulans gotta be snappy dressers.
  • grnlbrtnfrntgrnlbrtnfrnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Please just stop moving stuff around.

Everytime they fiddle with catagories its causes more issues while not actually fixing anything. And breaks any saved uniforms and causes us to redo outfits that might use any moved parts.

also to add:

Palettes are inconsistent from item to item

Males/Females donthave the same options.

Many items get tagged with the KDF palette instead if Romulan if they are specifically "romulan"

The Romulan BO from the embassy is tagged KDF. They can wear any civilian or Republic items but cant wear any aligned items

Many items still have incorrect color options and link to other itesms - ie changing a belt changes your shirt

Maybe as a suggestion- Just do away with all these pointless catagories, Tight, Loose, Knee high
    [SIGPIC]PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY[/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2015
    This was not fixed in the recent patch.

Romulan Civilian Sash is still not available.

It looks like the others were because I can see them when I show things I don't own, but somebody who has them would have to confirm that.
    This has still not been fixed in the most recent patch.