test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Aegis Shield Bug

lyanaarlyanaar Member Posts: 148 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hi,

i have a MK XIV VR Aegis shield in my Tactical Command Warbird.

Normal Game i have 17k shields...thats fine... but if i enter the Gateway to Gre'thor STF my shields drop to 3.2k.

It is also not a display bug cause all my shield heals instantly heal my shields to 100% full and they can take only one hit.

I suspect that its a scaling problem, cause my char is only L53 and gets upscaled to 60. Also to note...if i fly a dyson ship this bug does not happen (same gear).

Anyone else has seen this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• loveinitloveinit Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sup man i got the same problem but its the solanae set my shields drop to 2k each shield facing. but i also went to earth space doc sheilds normal and went to a few others places all normal but when i did a stf thats with it just droped i did the borg stf and it dropped. but i tested again with another set the borg set and it worked fine. so i think your right with the whole lvl scaling.
  • tomgonjinn23tomgonjinn23 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I to have the same issue on my klink DR so hopefully the devs will fix it soon.
  • boweninugamiboweninugami Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Ditto here, one of my alts uses the Aegis set and it's gone crazy in Gateway..
  • qrtrmstrqrtrmstr Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    lyanaar wrote: »
    Hi,

i have a MK XIV VR Aegis shield in my Tactical Command Warbird.

Normal Game i have 17k shields...thats fine... but if i enter the Gateway to Gre'thor STF my shields drop to 3.2k.

It is also not a display bug cause all my shield heals instantly heal my shields to 100% full and they can take only one hit.

I suspect that its a scaling problem, cause my char is only L53 and gets upscaled to 60. Also to note...if i fly a dyson ship this bug does not happen (same gear).

Anyone else has seen this?

Triple bump (for myself and 2 of my friends this bug is affecting) and from what we can tell it crosses all the factions and professions. I've noticed there are several similar bugs affecting numerous ship shields in game. I think it's got something to do with our shuttles...any shield that at some point was equipped on our shuttle, doesn't scale back up when equipped on a ship, the system still thinks the shield is on the shuttle.

What sucks is that this particular bug has been active for A WHILE! I think their attitude on this one is that there's a "workaround" (if you can call it that) by simply using a different shield/set and don't equip any others sets on whichever/any shuttle you are using or will use.
  • grnlbrtnfrntgrnlbrtnfrnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I don't know if this is related but after something post S10, my ship seems very very slow now if I am not playing at level 60.
    [SIGPIC]PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY[/SIGPIC]