test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Graphical Issues with Seeing Ground and Space Weapons

tommyatstarfleettommyatstarfleet Member Posts: 50 Arc User
Im having issues seeing my ground weapons equipped and holstered as well as seeing torpedos fired on my ship. I can see my ground weapon at extreme close range but it fades out once i start ajusting my screen away from my character. I do see my space beam weapons fire but that is it.

I tried all suggestions on sto launcher and even deleted anitvirus software to see if this would work and its still not working. I went and tried the graphics card on other games that are equal in requirements and its doing great.
Post edited by tommyatstarfleet on

Comments

• royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This has been mentioned in several previous threads.
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • fletch57fletch57 Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    dude,this BS has been going on since the start of season 10! I put in another ticket[third time] today.it seems to me they are ignoring the problem as you never see it under known issues in release notes:rolleyes::mad:
  • grnlbrtnfrntgrnlbrtnfrnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    This has been mentioned in several previous threads.

because its an on going problem they haven't fixed and have yet to even acknowledge exists. so hopefully people will create 100 more threads.

Of course to me its a first world problem since I have to play in safe mode to even get in the game and after 2 months I just don't bother changing any settings anymore.
    [SIGPIC]PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY[/SIGPIC]