test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

kdf tailor outfit slots still not working

icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
every since i walked through the doorway in sphere of influence where it has the little cut scene my tailor outfit slots that i paid for have not worked i have submitted bug reports before and nothing has has ever been done about it other than one time they said try a force verify LOL did it anyways still no good.

one of the old ticket # from last year #140829-001476

i had others but over the time they must have gotten deleted or id sure as heck posted them too to show how long i been trying to get what i paid for.
Trophies for killing FEDS ahh those were the days. Ch'ar%20POST%20LoR.JPG

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xablisxablis Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    But Cryptic said it was fixed in a patch in March 2014! It did not matter in all the posts after that where we told them that it was not fixed, not another word was said on this kdf only issue.
  • icsairgunsicsairguns Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    well its not . or maybe i just imagined i paid money for zen that i then used for more costume slots. hell its possible happened so long ago. jeese

edited April 2015
    A new month and still no word .

after so many YEARS now you would think we could atleast get a yes we know its bugged deal with it. or maybe a zen refund NOT MONEY just the zen spent so we can buy something else.

well anyways check back next month see if they ever address this.

• seannewboyseannewboy Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It would be nice to have this problem fixed.
    New home of the Romulan Republic.
    I have an idea for what Season 11 should be; Season 11: The Big Bug Fix.
    I have not been able to read my bug tickets in over a year, not even the tickets about not being able to see my tickets.
    I find the drama of your signature proof of your immaturity, this means you, DR whiners.
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There are some outfits that I don't touch (like the 2 year old Orion swimsuit workaround) that just seem to kill slots.

I'd also like to see this fixed.
    edited May 2015
    5-6-15 still no fix. they really should look at this or at least let us know one way or another what the deal is. I wouldn't be so persistent about this if i had not paid zen for extra costume slots that can NOT be used for multiple YEARS now.

edited June 2015
    6/5/15 update. still nothing not a peep. and slots still show as there with the costumes they had in them but not usable.

• pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    At this point, I'd just be happy with some darned acknowledgement of the problem. For Kahless' sake, just let us know you've heard us becasue, as you said, last we heard, they said they thought they had fixed it; no response to subsequent issues.

That's just plain rude.
  • mrgardenermrgardener Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Been so long having this bug no matter how many times you highlight the issue they seem to not want to acknowledge it.
  • grnlbrtnfrntgrnlbrtnfrnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have a bunch of extra slots.

Cant rename them because they use "old pieces" - not really, the tailor team just likes to move things around - they don't fix any issues just mover things causing even more issues.

Cant edit them, well you can but they don't save.

My problem is that I have real slots mixed in with the fake slots and cant tell which is which
    [SIGPIC]PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY[/SIGPIC]
  • pacelli1pacelli1 Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I have a bunch of extra slots.

Cant rename them because they use "old pieces" - not really, the tailor team just likes to move things around - they don't fix any issues just mover things causing even more issues.

Cant edit them, well you can but they don't save.

My problem is that I have real slots mixed in with the fake slots and cant tell which is which

Easy fix would be the ability to release the borked slots, just like ships and BOffs. But they can't even be bothered to acknowledge the problem.
  • mrgardenermrgardener Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    pacelli1 wrote: »
    Easy fix would be the ability to release the borked slots, just like ships and BOffs. But they can't even be bothered to acknowledge the problem.
    yeah so true I guess only thing we can do is preach the problem but they dont wanna listen...Best to ask them personally and observe how they answer the question if they answer it at all....
  • monkeyknigmonkeyknig Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I've got one slot that tells me "Outfit uses invalid parts" when attempting to rename it, but won't save any changes when I attempt to edit it, no matter what I try. Two other slots refuse to accept changes, and don't even produce an error message when trying to rename them.

On the upside, my KDF captain's civilian outfit no longer gets corrupted every time she logs out. Last summer I had to visit the tailor every login because my floater kept turning invisible.
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I had this issue in 2013 on 2 separate occasions. Got locked out of my last 1 or 2 costume slots. Couldn't save changes or even wear them. At the time I noticed that my KDF character had extra slots compared to a Fed character, so basically the game thought I had more slots then I was suppose to (I had counted all created and remaining slots on my KDF and a Fed and found the discrepancy).

How I fixed it myself: I bought more outfit slots from the c-store and the slots freed up. My intent was to buy new slots and I noticed after buying the slots that my problem was fixed.

Possible cause I think someone posted somewhere on the forums: OK. when you commission a new bridge officer to your active roster you get a window to rename the boff and also customize them which opens up the tailor. If you're in a space map when you choose to customize them this way, instead of going to a tailor NPC, it ends up creating a 'ghost' costume slot for your captain. I haven't verified this as I don't want to risk having my costume slots messed up and having to buy more slots to fix it (I do intend to buy more outfit slots eventually, I just don't need to do it right now).