test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Odyssey Expedition Boots Missing from the Tailor!

majortiraomegamajortiraomega Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The Odyssey Expedition Boots from the Odyssey Tactical Uniform (unlocked via Fleet Starbase Store) is no longer available as a boot option within the tailor.

To reproduce this bug:
  • Go to the tailor
  • Set the costume type to "Uniform"
    • All other pieces of the Odyssey Tactical Uniform are present
  • Scroll down to "Feet"
    • Odyssey Tactical Boots are not present in the list!
    • Loading costumes with Odyssey Tactical Boots instead loads "Boots - Leather"
--->Ground PvP Concerns Directory 4.0
--->Ground Combat General Bugs Directory
Real join date: March 2012 / PvP Veteran since May 2012 (Ground and Space)
Post edited by majortiraomega on

Comments

• ander15ander15 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Both the Odyssey Excursion boots AND pants seem to be missing - at least for me. The rest of the outfit is available, though (belt, pockets, and jacket).

Attempting to edit a character already wearing the outfit will replace the Excursion pants with the "Standard" pants.
  • ynrocjdynrocjd Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    also applies on oddy badge (at least to me)
  • majortiraomegamajortiraomega Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ander15 wrote: »
    Both the Odyssey Excursion boots AND pants seem to be missing - at least for me. The rest of the outfit is available, though (belt, pockets, and jacket).

Attempting to edit a character already wearing the outfit will replace the Excursion pants with the "Standard" pants.

hmm, you're right, the pants are also missing from the tailor. I hadn't noticed the change because the little pockets were still appearing on the outfit.
  • rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    the pants and boots are there for me. I just had to pick Uniform - Pants - Loose Knee High and both pants and boots show up.
  • majortiraomegamajortiraomega Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    rmy1081 wrote: »
    the pants and boots are there for me. I just had to pick Uniform - Pants - Loose Knee High and both pants and boots show up.

Ah, there we go! They were just moved to a subcategory.
  • grnlbrtnfrntgrnlbrtnfrnt Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Ah, there we go! They were just moved to a subcategory.

yes the who ever does the tailor now likes to just move things for no good reason and not bother to add it to patch notes, which not only makes it hard to find but breaks any saved uniforms or prevents you from renaming outfits that might use them.
    [SIGPIC]PWE IS NOT A REPUTABLE COMPANY[/SIGPIC]
  • crazyphil487crazyphil487 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I did manage to fix this issue on one of my characters... but I don't recall how I did it. The fixed character is a Federation Human female, with the Odyssey Excursion uniform in her first outfit slot. The "broken" character is a Federation Talaxian male, with the Odyssey Excursion uniform in his third outfit slot.

To reproduce this bug:
    1. Log into any character with the Odyssey Tactical Uniform unlocked
    2. Go to the tailor
    3. Set the costume type to "Uniform"
    4. Scroll down to Category and Select "Uniform - Pants - Loose Knee High"
    5. Select the "Belt" option and see only the standard Odyssey uniform belt option available out of all of the Odyssey uniform belts (Standard, Dress and Excursion), along with the other default belt options, and any others you've aquired (Bajoran, Jupiter variants, old kit belt options).

As I said I managed to fix the issue, but I don't recall how I did it. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Female toons seem to be missing the Odyssey 1 badge.
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Chiming in:

The Odyssey 2 badge that comes with the dress uniform from the fleet store is STILL missing the second color option on males. This color changes the rectangular part of the badge. I've had to set the color on another badge then switch back to the Odyssey 2 as a workaround. I reported this many months ago when these outfits were first released. Edit: Almost forgot, the second color option for the Motion Picture badge on females is still missing.

Also neither Odyssey badge is available to be worn with the Intel jackets.

Sadly there are old issues with outfits that have gone months/years without being fixed (2+ years the Romulan Republic wrist attachments have had mismatching color palettes for example). And every time they add something new or "fix" something else other things break, like having the Bajoran Vedek hood available for uniforms allowing it to be worn by bridge officers (I'm not sure but I think they did fix it after a while).