What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, the Krenim...

2»

Comments

• themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    nightken wrote: »
    Because the tholians are the ones researching time travel to try to counter the threat to their new masters :P

Then why do we see dead Tholians on New Romulus, courtesy of the Heralds? The Tholians aren't working for the Iconians.
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mhall85 wrote: »
    Well...

1. In "Mindscape," while in the transporter room of Voyager, VanZyl says that the Krenim fell to the Vaadwaur.

2. In "Dust to Dust," Harry Kim references that Voyager is in Krenim space, once you leave Kobali Prime in pursuit of the Samsar. I believe the words "top secret" and "diplomatic mission" were both used.

3. In "House Pegh," the info dump from the Iconian computer says that the Iconians specifically targeted the Krenim first. We are not told why.

Also, there is one of the DR patrol missions with Rai Sahen where you look at data from Vaadwaur satellites. The data you see is variable, but it sometimes mentions the Krenim.
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • quintarisquintaris Member Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    simeion1 wrote: »
    You are thinking to linear, it could happen anytime in his carrer! It is time traveling not ageing.

Of course, I forgot that time isn't strict progression of cause to effect, but actually — from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint — more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.
    w8xekp.jpg
  • simeion1simeion1 Member Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    quintaris wrote: »
    Of course, I forgot that time isn't strict progression of cause to effect, but actually — from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint — more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.

And now you sound like a timelord.
    320x240.jpg