test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Celebrity Guest Stars! - Wall of Fame!

Comments

• oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Heather Langencamp, who played the lead role of Nancy in the original "A Nightmare on Elm Street", played Moto in "Star Trek Into Darkness".
    AGpDi8m.gif
    I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
  • steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited September 2014
    Neal McDonough, who played bowler-wearing tought guy "Dum Dum" Dugan in Captain America: The First Avenger and the Marvel One Shot: Agent Carter was the ill-fated Lt. Hawk in Star Trek: First Contact.

Niel was also the title character in the re-imagined Oz miniseries Tin Man, has had beefy roles in TV series like Boomtown & Desperate Housewives, and has done a lot of voice work on superhero animation, most notably voicing Bruce Banner on the 1996-98 The Incredible Hulk.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ummm...

Ricardo Montalban...

You know that guy that gave Kirk a bit of trouble once or twice.

I heard he did something with an Island for a few years also.

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    edited September 2014
    Julie Newmar in TOS - "Friday's Child"

She did something with that Bat Guy back in the sixty's also.

Another Batman alumni... Frank Gorshin in "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield"

I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    edited September 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »
    Grand Nagus Zekkie aka Wallace Shawn from such long drawn out classics like My Dinner with Andre

How about "The Princess Bride" even...?

edited September 2014
    One last one...

Clint Howard

He got Dr. McCoy hooked on Tranya in "The Corbomite Maneuver"

I hear tell he's related to some famous Director and appears in just about all his films.

• masoniclight5202masoniclight5202 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Star Trek VI Sees some younger actors.

Christian Slater Wakes up Captain Sulu aboard the Excelsior:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/81/99/37/8199378743c5133df9b0744faf0ed333.jpg
  • oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Here's another one. Kristanna Loken, who played the female terminator in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, and Rayne in the first Bloodrayne movie, played Malia in the Voyager episode "Favorite Son".
    AGpDi8m.gif
    I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
  • sovakofvulcansovakofvulcan Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Alright...I can't resist because no one else has mentioned him

Jeffery Combs

Weyoun
    Shran
    Brunt

and several several others
    Admiral Jisil T'ror
    Admiral Sovak
    “Does anyone remember when we used to be explorers...”
  • selunite1982selunite1982 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I'm surprised no one mentioned Andreas Katsula, he played Tomalok in TNG and G'kar in B5

He aslo played Drennik the vissian captain on Enterprise

http://http://www.hellenica.de/Griechenland/Film/AndreasKatsulas.jpg
    Tomalok

http://www.ditl.org/Images/D/Drennik.jpg
    Drennik

and on the Babylon 5 kick here is Patricia Tallman who has had a whopping 8 roles between TNG, DS9 and Voy.
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0848191/?ref_=tt_cl_t11
    That's her on IMDB as I'm not postin 8 links to her different pictures. She played Lyta Alexander on Bablyon 5 who was hunted constantly by a Psycop named Bester who was played by Star Trek's Walter Koenig!

Also someone mentioned Kin Catrall, so I'm going to mention Kirsty Alley as the original Saavik!
    http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13200000/Saavik-star-trek-the-movies-13224357-900-1320.jpg
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Advocate/Diplomat Colonel Worf, played by Michael Dorn in ST:VI - The undiscovered contry
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,843 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Don't think anyone mentioned Terri Hatcher from the Outrageous okona, in TNG

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/teri-hatcher-trek.png

Ashley Judd, from Darmok and The game, season 5 of TNG

http://starwrecked.com/contents/celebs/large-pics/Ashley-Judd-as-Ensign-Robin-Lefler-TNG-Darmok-7.jpg

Titus Welliver is currently doing Xfinity commercials

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/burke.jpg
    Spock.jpg

• annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ashley's character, robin Leffler, is the inspiration of my Liberated Borg character, Katrina Lefler.

nd no one has mentioned the Rock. he was one of the gladiators in the episode where & is forced to fight

Seth McFarlane did a bit on Enterprise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG6dQjDwJfU
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Tony Amendola better known for his role as Bratac on Stargate Sg1 also played chorus member on the episode (Muse) on Star Trek: Voyager
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • cruzistcruzist Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Michael Ansara - Klingon extraordinair
    edited December 2014
    Stephen McHattie - It's a faaaake!

Wait 120 seconds.
    edited December 2014
    Alan Ruck Was a lot more fun in the mayor's office.
    edited December 2014
    Hot Lips Sally Kellerman
  • dexxrowardexxrowar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Seth McFarlane from Family Guy was in an episode of Enterprise.

http://youtu.be/OG6dQjDwJfU
  • eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Character actor, the late Brock Peters, Joseph Sisko & The Preacher (DS9), Admiral Cartwright (STIV & STVI) and also the voice of Darth Vader in the Radio Series of Star Wars.

Ron Perlman, Vincent (Beauty & the Beast), Hellboy, and oh, the mind invading Reman Viceroy in ST:Nemesis

Matt Frewer, Max Headroom and also Berlinghoff Rasmussen in TNG:A Matter of Time

Christopher Lloyd, Doc Emmett Brown from BttF movie series, Commander Kruge in STIII

Brad Dourif, Grima Wormtongue in LotR, also Lon Suder in Voyager

I should probably leave some for others to find but..

Noel Clarke (Thomas Harewood, ST:Into Darkness) better known as Mickey Smith in Dr Who

Mark Sheppard (Leucon in 2 Voyager episodes) also known from Supernatural, BSG and Firefly and Dr Who (Canton Delaware)

Malcolm McDowell (Dr Tolian Soran in ST:Generations) a consumate british bad guy but perhaps best known for A Clockwork Orange

Vaugn Armstrong (best known as Admiral Forrest in Enterprise) but also appeared as Korris (TNG); Gul Danar, Seskal (DS9); Korath, Telek R'Mor, Lansor / Two of Nine, Vidiian Captain, Alpha-Hirogen, Korath, an unamed Klingon Captain (Voyager); and a Kreetassan Captain (Ent).

Peter Weller (Admiral Marcus ST:Into Darkness) also played John Paxton (ENT) probably best known from Robocop

Chris Hemsworth (George Kirk ST:2009) better known as Thor in Marvel Movie Universe

Terry O'Quinn (Admiral Pressman TNG:The Pegasus) better known as John Locke in Lost

Ken Marshall (Michael Eddington DSG) you may not have recognised him as Prince Colwyn the hero of the cult fantasy movie Krull.

Madge Sinclair, USS Saratoga Captain in STIV, and also Captain Silva La Forge (Geordi's mom, TNG), voice of Sariba in the Lion King. She also played the wife of the old Kunte Kinte which Levar Burton played as a young man in Roots

and some more

Robert Ito most famous maybe as Quincy's assistant Sam in the 1970s, played Tac Officer Chang (TNG) and John Kim (Harry's dad, Voyager)

Michael Berryman played Captain Rix in TNG:Conspiracy (yay bluegills!) and also an officer at starfleet hq in STIV. Probably better known in any number of horror movies such as The Hills Have Eyes.

Clancy Brown was in Zobrai in Enterprise, more famous as the Kurgan in Highlander perhaps or the voice of Lex Luthor in many DC Animated series or Mr Crabbs in Spongebob!

Whoopi Goldberg as Guinan in TNG of course

Virginia Madsen was in an episode of Voyager, I think i first saw her in Candyman (with afore mentioned Tony Todd)

Dean Stockwell, best known as Al in Quantum Leap (with Scott Bakula) was a prison commandant in Enterprise

Ken Jenkins, Dr. Bob Kelso on "Scrubs", played Dr. Paul Stubbs in TNG:Evolution

Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave played uncredited officer in "Star Trek: Insurrection" and a crewman in the Voyager episode "Good Shepard".

Nikki Cox who is best known for her role on the sitcom "Unhappily Ever After" played Sarjenka in TNG "Pen Pals"
  • criticalhippocriticalhippo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    John Doman, better known as Major Rawls in The Wire, and now Carmine Falcone in Gotham, played Bajoran Lenaris Holem in DS9 episode "Shakaar"
  • arathinarathin Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Diana Muldaur Dr Pulaski in tng season 2 also Dr Miranda Jones and Ann Mulhall in two seperate episodes on ST

Brian Bonsal from family ties as alexander

Armin Shimerman as ferangi latek (tng)
    Marc Alaimo as gul mecet (tng)

Leonard Nimoy as spock in tng
    Mark Lenard as sarek in tng
    Deforest Kelley as the admiral (they only called him that although obviously Mccoy) in tng
    Robin Curtis (2nd saavik as tellara)
    John Colicos as Kor ds9 and St was also baltar in original BSG
    Bebe Neuwith as Lanel in tng aka Lillith in cheers/Frasier
    Corbin Bernson as Q2 was in La Law
    Kurtwood Smith as Thrax in ds9 who was Red in that 70s show
    Most of orignal cast in ds9 episode trials and tribbilations
  • grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0636046/

Nolan North who played the helmsman of the U.S.S Vengence in STID. SWTOR players should recognize him because he voices the male jedi consular.

Sorry about the link.
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • jarenriccarjarenriccar Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I suspect t0xsick2 was referring to Tim Russ' legendary bit in Spaceballs..

he probably was, but couldn't find that s*** :P
    27507930894_3855d74146_o.jpg

• gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Don't think these have been mentioned yet:

Jane Wyatt as Spock's mom Amanda. (TOS, STIV)

Jill Ireland as Spock's (temporary) girlfriend Leila Kalomi. (TOS)

Lee Meriwether as Losira. (TOS)

Mariette Hartley as Zarabeth. (TOS)

Melvin Belli, famous attorney, as Gorgon. (TOS)

Vic Tayback as mob boss Krako. (TOS)
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    druhin wrote: »
    Ashley Judd, who played Wesley's love interest in Season 5's "The Game".

She was pretty hot back then (and still is) :)

*Nods vigorously* what a sweetheart. Ensign Lefler, appeared in Darmok (breifly) and The Game TNG episode :D That red dress oh my.. !

How about Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air appearing as a Klingon on Enterprise :D
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • rickdankorickdanko Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I don't think these have been mentioned...

Sabrina Le Beauf (Cosby show) played a red shirt of the week on an episode of TNG.
    Steven Root (King of the Hill, Office Space) played a Klingon on an episode of TNG.
    Michelle Phillips (The Mamas & The Papas) played an old flame of Picard's
    Ben Vereen played Geordi's dad.
    Tom Villard (We Got It Made) played a Vedek on an episode of DS9.
    They're not really gone, as long as we remember them
    candle_burning.gif
    Plasma Nugget
    Rayzee
    excellentawesome#4589
    torgaddon101
    raeat

I'm allowed to disagree.
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Bluegrass fiddler Byron Berline appeared as a classical violinist in the first series of TNG