test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LaughingTrendy Reporting to Sickbay

Comments

• rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not super crispy. Just lightly crisped. I actively considered doing a joke livestream one time when I would just be sitting there cooking bacon. Saying nothing.

Appaaaaaaaarently that's weird.

would have been great on April Fool's Day
    bridges.jpg
    Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
  • starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon, Trendy. May your recovery be speedy. :)
  • kimonykimony Member Posts: 571 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You know..

Being sick doesn't have to impair your enjoyment of all things Star Trek. In fact, it can enhance it. Hope this helps:

TNG Sickbay Ambient Sound For 12 Hours
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2wAw63HFuY

Get well soon.

:)

#SaucersForever #TrianglesCutDeep #TeamBeta #ShipOneisNumberOne
  • szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Make sure you get yourself some good rest; and thank you for the heads up.
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Note to self: do not mess with pneumonia.

No kidding.

Heck, don't even mess with colds or flu. When I was a teenager I decided to be all brave and never take a day off due to flu, because I was so convinced my AP classes could not be missed under any circumstances. Biiiig mistake. It evolved like a nasty phlegm Pokemon into bronchitis.

Please take all of the time you need off and do NOT let stupid forum stuff (and you know what I am talking about) stress you. Better yet, don't even LOOK at stuff like that. You have minions for that.

God bless you!

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • daggermoondaggermoon Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not super crispy. Just lightly crisped. I actively considered doing a joke livestream one time when I would just be sitting there cooking bacon. Saying nothing.

Appaaaaaaaarently that's weird.

lol actually i would watch.

get well soon tandy, but no chances young lady take the time you need to get better
  • ladytiamat666ladytiamat666 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon Trendy :)
    signature%201.jpg_zpsklpuyd7v.png
  • spacehermitspacehermit Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Take it easy when you get back. That pneumonia can take a while to get over.
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well! I've had it - pneumonia can linger, so don't push yourself.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • johnnymo1johnnymo1 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon! Lots of soup and hot tea.
  • ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Take it easy and get well.
  • spockout1spockout1 Member Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Take care of yourself first. It's not worth your health to try to appease us. Someone can take up the slack for you.

Feel better, Trendy.

Sometimes the needs of the one, outweigh the needs of the many. I heard that somewhere before.
    "After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true. Except for a T5 Connie. That would be f*%#ing awesome." - Mr. Spock
  • dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get better, we'll still be here.

Note: Bacon does not work to cure illness. Bacon is great to celebrate post-illness and identify the fact that you are, truly, over it.

Enjoy the bacon in a few days... :D
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    get sick on your holidays. I did 3 years in a row. it cuts down on time off. LOL :D
    I cant brain I have the dumb
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon and move forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you so much for continuing to keep us in the loop.

Wishing you a full and speedy recovery! Take it easy and tend to your health first, we'll all be here when you get back. :)
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon, I recommend lots of Plomeek soup and Vulcan spice tea!

In fact I know a Ferengi who can hook you up with 500 wrappers of the stuff - at a very good price too!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • System3System3 Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2015
    Wow, I remember you mentioning how you hadn't felt well for a while. Yikes.

Get moar betterer please.
  • intrepid31intrepid31 Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    get well soon
  • gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wow, I remember you mentioning how you hadn't felt well for a while. Yikes.

Get moar betterer please.

Hi. don't think we've been introduced. Are you normally with STO, or another title?

But anyway, on topic, I am finding even getting over a bad cold/mild flu tiring. Make her stay out of the office until she is REALLY well! No being a hero for Trendy!!! (That's probably how she got so run down in the first place.)

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • tarastheslayertarastheslayer Member Posts: 1,541 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon Trendy, hope it clears up for good :)
    Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head. - Euripides
    I no longer do any Bug Hunting work for Cryptic. I may resume if a serious attempt to fix the game is made.
  • tyriniussstyriniusss Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon Trendy! And don't start working too much too soon. It's definitely not worth risking your health!
  • xylylxylyl Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Morrigan: Having had pneumonia 5 times and experiencing cumulative lung damage, my advice is in the future, to report to the EMH in sickbay whenever you are under the weather any more than a couple of days. Wish you the best and to a speedy recovery.

Cheers... RRF Admiral Cybyl
    Thus spake Admiral Cybyl:  Alea iacta est. Ibis redibis,numquam per bello peribis. Ergo, per aspera ad astra!
  • stormf0stormf0 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey ya'll,

So for the past few weeks, I've been fairly (apparently understatement) sick. I finally got a chance to hit the doctor's office to discuss everything. It looks like I'm going to be taking some days to recover from the sickness and regain full lung capacity.

I wanted to make sure that everything leading up to Season 10 was handled. In regards to the lag, crashes, and SNRs, I've been making sure the team is aware of the high-priority issues and that there is a central thread about it. I have communicated everything to my team at PWE to handle my absence, as well as keep up both the publication schedule and necessary communication about aforementioned issues to developers.

These are still my biggest concerns, and once I'm back (later this week) I will be at full strength again. I will continue to do what I can to help and serve the community. That just requires some unfortunately mandated time in sickbay.

~LaughingTrendy

Hope you feel better soon, LaughingTrendy! -Composer7777
  • tome85tome85 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Get well soon, Trendy!

i'd advise SOME coffee, but i guess you've already thought of that! :D
    My daily grind is STAR TREK BATTLES channel - NO HIGH DPS WANTED

tumblr_mtvjgwae6F1rzu2xzo4_r1_400.gif