test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron - Trailer 3

hawkwing43hawkwing43 Member Posts: 1,701 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Ten Forward
Well this one shows a little more. Oh Tony, what have you done?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAUoeqvedMo
Post edited by hawkwing43 on

Comments

• steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited March 2015
    Looks good! The trailer seems to imply Widow is getting a beefier role, which is great. I'm assuming that is Vision's face at the end?

What this needs is "Daisy" making a surprise appearance and vibrating the rivets off the Ultron bots. :cool:
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So Iron Man is taking credit for Ant Man's accomplishments?
  • mhall85mhall85 Member Posts: 2,852 Arc User1
    edited March 2015
    starkaos wrote: »

Even though Ant Man will be in the MCU, this Ultron will be different from the comic books.

I suppose it's possible that the PTBs would give a wink/nod to the audience, and mention Ant Man... but, according to Joss, Tony Stark creates Ultron in the MCU.
    d87926bd02aaa4eb12e2bb0fbc1f7061.jpg
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,362 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If I had to guess, I'd say the Ultron Program will probably turn out to be Tony's way of trying to deal with a world in which SHIELD could no longer protect people from outre threats. He wants to create an army of robots capable of dealing with Avenger-level threats, when the Avengers are unavailable for whatever reason.

And it worked out about as well as such things usually do in a comics universe...
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • steamwrightsteamwright Member Posts: 2,820
    edited March 2015
    jonsills wrote: »
    If I had to guess, I'd say the Ultron Program will probably turn out to be Tony's way of trying to deal with a world in which SHIELD could no longer protect people from outre threats. He wants to create an army of robots capable of dealing with Avenger-level threats, when the Avengers are unavailable for whatever reason.

And it worked out about as well as such things usually do in a comics universe...

Should have built an army of 6 foot tall toy soldiers instead. That always works out well. ;)

EDIT: Just re-watched and noticed at 1:08 (where they are all leaping/flying) the team appears to be fighting soldiers or para-military, rather than Ultron clones. I wonder if that's Hydra? I've been wondering how the Ultron program would go awry yet Vision would not, and having heard Von Strucker makes at least an appearance, it could make sense that Ultron failed because of Hydra tampering.

Oh, and where's Sam? He should be on the team after helping Cap and Widow.
  • moonshadowdarkmoonshadowdark Member Posts: 1,899 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    starkaos wrote: »

In the MCU, Hank Pym is already a terrible father, a crappy husband, a crazy scientist and a questionable mentor. Why add "creator of the apocalypse" to the repertoire?
    "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP"

-Leonard Nimoy, RIP
  • viperiousspacedviperiousspaced Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    All i can say after watching the film is, it's brilliant. How Ultron gets creating was a surprise, we also learn a lot more about hawkeye and also more about black widows past and the fight between tony/hulkbuster and hulk was really cool.