test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

Comments

• yodafan1979yodafan1979 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have multiple characters affected by this bug. My account bank and fleet bank have the little black boxes too.

Multiple characters @yoda5221979
    Account bank
    Fleet Bank - Section 17

I couldn't possibly give you a list of missing items, it's at least a hundred things missing between all the different characters, not to mention the first five tabs of the fleet bank....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • namdearnamdear Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I haven't noticed the problem on any character inventory/character banks, but my account bank seems to almost unusable outside a few spaces where I had kit Items, and items attached to my mail have also vanished.

@namdear
  • ronin8212ronin8212 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Account bank multiple items missing and unable to use. Stating that the slots are full, yet blacked out not showing them ........
    Mail kiosk not allowing to view or remove items expired on exchange ........
    None of my toons can make these lost items appear ......
    Not able to change ship skins on Rom DR toon .....
    Severe lag and rubber banding throughout the game ......
    Booted from the game more than usual ........
    STILL having loadouts, DOFF's, and BOFF's going AWOL as well ........

@ronin8212
  • bengusbengus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    im missing 70,300 Dil since launch of season 10
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,995 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There's just so much missing from all characters, banks and mails and identifying what it all was is just impossible!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • spike74656spike74656 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If I had the Eidetic Memory of one of the Duty officers I more than lightly lost I would be able to give an accurate list.

However as it is I'm Missing stuff and other stuff from Mail account bank, need to check fleets.

handle @Sp1ke
  • johnnywokerjohnnywoker Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What item(s) went missing?
    Wish I would have eidetic memory... Lots of items which were sent back by the echange after expiring, 2 blank spots in my account bank. It's fun to sell stuff with only 7 slots being available to me...

What characters did this affect?
    Since there are 2 blank spots in my account bank all chars on my account are affected.
  • raw030raw030 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Out of my account shared banks I have lost 859 Lobi, and 16 dilithium mine claims. I cannot find them anywhere. So I will have to assume that they went missing with this update.

My Fleet's (TFD) is short 138 slots on our main Fleet Bank Repository IDK what was in those spaces Some were Lower MK II R&D crafted items.

Our main KDF fleet (House of Tactical Fleet Delta) there are 117 slots missing.

Our Bank Manager has an itemized list of the items that were in those slots and will be posting that list here in a few.

Thanks
    TFD Fleet Admiral Raw
  • edruidsedruids Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi, I've some black items in my Account Bank either in my Mail Inbox (most are Exchange return, other previous returned objects). In my Exchange many items are missing too; before the Season 10 upgrade it was full of items to sell. Sometime new black items returns from Exchange to Inbox (as expired), but are not pickable. This problem occurs on all Characters. I don't know what items was and if other resources are missing (Dilithium, Credits, Marks, or Exp points) as others. I don't know if the items system upgrade are done on all places or only in chars Inventory and Bank (forgot the other places?), but please check for this problem, because in this condition, for some as me, Account Bank and Exchange are stucked :(. Thanks.
  • bryguy#1741 bryguy Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello,

I have items missing in a couple areas.

Toon Name: B'ryan@brybenz3k
    This is my KDF toon and just today I received an expired exchange item. However the item is the Black Square and is not claimable. As I've listed a variety of Doffs and Gear, I am not entirely sure what the item is supposed to be.

Toon Name: Brian@brybenz3k
    Fed toon, same exchange returned item issue as above. Three messages in mail (at this time) all three are Black Boxes and not claimable.

Fleet Bank: Red Squad Rangers
    Have lost ALL ground gear, ship weapons, and consoles stored in the fleet bank. Items have been replaced with the Black Boxes. The majority of the ship weapons and ground gear were the phased polaron weaponry from the Dominion lockbox.

7 Consoles, 16 Ship Weapons, and 5 Ground Gear items in total have been Black Boxed.

I'm the fleet leader for the Rangers, and if needed, someone from Cryptic is more than welcome to access my Fed toon(s) to take a look for themselves, My toons have complete access to the bank. Most of the items currently missing weren't exactly high value, so I'd be ok if the black boxes could just be purged from my fleet's bank.

I'll be monitoring this thread for updates to the situation. Hopefully a resolution will be implemented soon. Feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance. In game, or via my email address attached to my account would be best as I don't log into the forums too often.

Thank you,
    Brian
    Thank you for the T6 Galaxy Class. - I support Tovan Khev. - Please bring back the exploration missions.
  • enterprise1701axenterprise1701ax Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here, as mentioned by many other players. Apparently, almost my entire account bank is now useless, as items that were there are now both blacked out and frozen in position, so that I cannot utilize those bank slots whatsoever. Fleet banks too. Funny thing, where I had R&D materials and hanger fighters, those account bank slots work just fine. And please don't ask what is missing as WE CAN'T SEE THOSE ITEMS ANY MORE!

Why alter systems that were working just fine, when so many bugs still remain untouched? That has been true for many seasons. I would like to suggest the "if it is not broke, don't fix it" protocol be implemented, please.
  • ccarmichael07ccarmichael07 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Missing Items From Fleet Bank:

Full Set of Transphasic Torpedo Boat gear for Level 50, Tab #1
    (Can't remember the full specifics of what was there, as I stored it for the girlfriend a couple weeks back)

Missing Items from Account Bank:

Approx. 10 MK XI & XII Very Rare Personal Armor + Approx 10 MK XI & XII Rare / Very Rare Personal Shields.

Character:

Aetinus Nah'dal@C_Carmichael

Both the girlfriend and I are Level 43, and rapidly approaching a wall, where if this bug isn't fixed or addressed, we'll have no way to proceed forward. Might have to shelve the game until we can regain access to our stuff.

"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack.
    I'm thinking maybe pancakes." ~ John Casey
  • cryptolordcryptolord Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Glad I finally looked this up, I'm missing "account bound" items from my Account Bank slots that were just being stored in there, funny thing is if I try to put anything into the blank slots it says:
    Inventory Full, "wtf" I can't even see anything in the slots and its full ???
    Well I guess this last patch or the expansion screwed things up !
    I guess Neverwinter is also having problems with their last patch/expansion too.
  • jumpingjax1jumpingjax1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Everyone one of my characters is effected by this, I know I have a bunch of emails from the exchange that show items being returned where no items are there. My Account bank is strange as I have empty space but can't move anything over to them, so I assume those are missing items also.

I first noticed this bug on the Wednesday patch, but thought I would be patient and give you guys time to fix it. This is now what 4 days or so later and still not fixed. I can not play the game until this is fixed, it's pointless to go out grinding for more loot when you can't manage the loot you already have.

THIS IS A CRITICAL ERROR.... You should have either fixed this immediately within a couple of hours or rolled the server back to prior to the upgrade until you could work out the bug.

I have worked in IT for the last 15 years now, If I ever did a software upgrade, and went home with such a bug in my new code, I would have been immediately fired. Come on guys, put a little pride in your work.
  • lored2deathlored2death Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My KDF and Federation Fleet banks have "lost" nearly all items and seem to have a faint bluish tint where items used to be. I mainly run the fleets alone but a rl friend in my fleets also remarked that fleet bank items are missing/not appearing.

Most consumables seem intact but very few items or consoles are appearing. I tried to put another item in one of the blued-out slots but the spaces seem locked out from doing that.

It's hard to say which items since I've accumulated a LOT of stuff over 5 years. I use my KDF for purple items and my Fed Fleet banks holds high level (Mk XII) blues, none of which are accessible.

Also, I've noticed on some of my alts that are using MK XII blues and purple tac consoles (non-fleet versions) that those consoles have been reduced in rarity to green on some items.
  • dargalanddargaland Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I notice a few items missing in my inventory. Things I was planning on selling I'm sure. But I haven't really checked all my toons and I'm kind of afraid to now.

The exchange, it's been sending back invisible, non-tangibles since the launch of the Iconian content.
  • dukewotzdukewotz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    When I was a brand new software engineer writing software for Cape Canaveral, my boss told me that he would never accept "CM error" as an excuse for lost work. I learned not only to make sure that I followed procedures for keeping things stored as they should be...and also kept my own copy, just in case.

I could go on a rant about what professional software folks do in the "real world" but that wouldn't help anything, not even help me feel better. I'm going to assume that there are backups, and I'm going to assume that the programmers are already working double-overtime, and that a "real" fix gets applied soon.

I haven't checked every item on every toon, and don't think I remember well enough to help with debugging anyway. If it comes down to having to have some poor red shirt go through and hand-code everyone's items back, I hope that would be done using database backups as reference rather than just the people who responded on the forums.

Aelonor@dukewotz
    Aveae@dukewotz
    Cecily@dukewotz
    Dayenn@dukewotz
    D'llta@dukewotz
    Nine of Nine@dukewotz
    Prima@dukewotz
    Renette@dukewotz
    Vaxnil@dukewotz
  • darkbashdarkbash Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lots of items missing from Fleet and Account banks, also some that were in mail system as unsold items from the exchange. Too many in total to recall. Ground and ship gear from common, uncommon, rare, very rare, and ultra rare. Nothing in personal bank or inventory affected. Most of my characters are affected, and every bank tab in the Fed fleet "Psychosis Syndicate"
  • wilsonfrontierwilsonfrontier Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So seriously, when is this being fixed? I've got dozens of unsold items in my various inboxes all waiting to be claimed and I can't get them out. Not to mention half my fleet bank is empty...
  • zeropoint78zeropoint78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I do not know what items that went missing, but it was a lot of things and I only keep important things in my bank so i'm 99% sure that they were pretty important. It only affected my main because thats the only one I play on.
    Drew@zeropoint78
  • xablisxablis Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    my KDF fleet, Discount Invasion Mercenary Company, has also been hit with the bugged fleet bank. Most of our tabs were filled with stuff and now they all appear half empty and the other halves filled with non-interactable non-identifiable bubbled out boxes.
  • agentdunnagentdunn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Valerian@agentdunn

friend of mind mailed me a plasmonic leech, never received it

Shes out 60mil ec and neither of us have anything to show for it

EDIT: Resolved, it eventually was sent after some time for no reason
  • suzanna3suzanna3 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem affecting Darkwing fed fleet bank and House of Darkwing kdf fleet bank.

singularity_zps539276de.jpg
  • highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Really Cryptic? STILL No Update on this? REALLY?! :eek: This is one of the Most CRITICAL and GAME BREAKING Bugs that you EVER Produced, yet Still after now 4-5 Days there is STILL no Fix and STILL not even an Update to this Issue???? :confused: Like someone Mentioned, this should have been Fixed in a COUPLE OF HOURS after it appeared, if Neccesary with a Rollback! Our Fleet Banks, Account Banks and Mail Systems are FULL with OUR Items that are UNUSABLE NOW! Same goes for the Slots that they are Sitting in, Just because YOU Guys Decided to change a System that was working JUST FINE, you want to Improve Something? THAN MAKE SURE THAT YOU DONT BREAK THE WHOLE GAME IN THE PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In EVERY other IT Business People would be FIRED and NEVER get a Job again in the Same Business for doing such Unprofessional and BROKEN Work, but you Guys keep doing that again and again WTF?! The Game had DOZENS of Bugs even before that Change, and instead of Fixing them First, you SMASHED a Load of New Ones on top of it, and not Just Small Ones!!! What you Basically do is, continuously Build on top of a BROKEN / WEAKENED Foundation / Base, and we all know what happens if you Build on such a Foundation Right??? So STOP Putting New Stuff in, Stop with all the Changes and Fix all those BLOODY BUGS allready!!!!! This is getting so ridiculous that Words cant Describe it anymore DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Only 2 of my fleet bank tabs have missing items, The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet bank space items & ground items!

Otherwise I appear to be good anywhere else.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• karlrichekarlriche Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have lost about half my account bank and numerous items returned frrom exchange.
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Pretty much every toon I have (@bloodyriz) has items being returned from the exchange missing, and no way to tell what they are/were.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • xuaedanxuaedan Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My Delta recruit have the mail box bug (blank item box) since the first day that bug appeared and yesterday my main got hit by the same bug.

Affected toons are:

Mikaela@xuaedan
    P'tra@xuaedan
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here, fleet bank, tab "equipo" on my First Chilean Fleet, also, my acount bank has one item blank.. it used to be one of my universal upgrades... :/, havent chequed the others..

grish@gaevs
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Didn't see this thread before I posted, but I received blank 'exchange sale expired' mails. So I'm guessing it's related to this.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1444041

Also, after having seen this thread, I checked and our fleet bank is also missing items. I've no way of knowing what the items are as I didn't think I needed to screenshot things before I log out every day in case you decided to delete them...
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!