test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

Comments

• darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Half the stuff in my account bank disappeared (black icons).

They were earmarked for the Delta Recruit I was leveling, so I don't even remember exactly what they were - Mk XI to XII items mostly. My Mk XIV items are fine, and there's a handful of Mk XI and XII that survived this bug.

Aeren@Dark83, haven't checked my other characters yet.
  • cwrichesonzenocwrichesonzeno Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am missing nine items from my account bank. I have no ability to tell what these items were.
  • nazelnagnazelnag Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    so i told a buddy : "you can't expect us to be prepared for a bug like this !"
    he told me : "Some one has to ... (be prepared)!"

so, why do you guys need for people to post specific information about items they can't see ? is it to see how little you have to return ?

last time you deleted a bunch of legitimate items from mail, you went "opss" and never returned them, and people quite over that.

now, you created a system, were people spend a bunch of real life money, buy zen to buy dilithium and upgrade they're gear to MK IV epic.
    are you pointing out or trying to excuse yourself, you can't figure out what people had exactly ?
    because people that invested that sort of money and loose every thing over that aren't pissed at all ... no , pissed wouldn't even come close on how upset and disappointed they are.

i had my characters limit reached and was lured in to creating more alts over you're event, to "waste my time" eh, i mean, benefit from the wonderful event where we have to do all over again in another alt that have no time to go over the basics much less to unlock all the stuff we had already (event ships and items that we can't get now).

i invested zen to get more account banks and now i can't use the slots to pass items to my new alts or remove useful gear that i needed for them.

several people have several MK XIV epic CritDx3 Pen upgraded gear in they'r fleet bank ... i herd they had to call the fireman to put out the smoke coming from they're ears. :D (no i'm not joking, serious about the smoke part :mad:

on a curious note, when i opened my fleet bank, the first tab had greyed out items, then, they shown back up, not sure if they were loading or some hope of fixing this ?
  • ronin8212ronin8212 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Missing several items from my account bank as well....
    PADDS and training materials crafted for my others toons.........
  • reginamala78reginamala78 Member Posts: 4,593 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In addition to a lot of stuff being simply gone (particularly from the Exchange), also have some consoles on some of my farming alts that seem to have downgraded themselves. For farming characters I normally equip them with 12-blue stuff since its cheap, but now some if it is 12-green instead. Only seems to have affected tac consoles, and only equipped tac consoles, and only of that particular mark-rarity combination, but its done it on several characters.
  • imruinedimruined Member Posts: 1,457 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've got a large number of missing items in my account bank (no idea what off the top of my head as it was mostly just random Bound to Account items I'd left there for alts)..

I also have a large assortment of Expired Exchange Sale returns (again, no idea what as it was random drops mostly) on the follow characters :
    • Ruin
    • Ezlia
    • G'kar
    • Niala
    • Luna
    The entitlement is strong in these forums...

not_funny_Q_shadows_small.jpg
  • mersec01mersec01 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yip same here, all weapons, equipment and devices in Fleet banks and personal banks are gone. Logs show none have been withdrawn. Seems consumables and crafting are still there but everything else just blank.
    Can we get a rollback or something?:mad:
    Fleets affected:
    K.E.D.F - Klingon Expansionary Defence Force
    F.E.D.F - Federation Expansionary Defense Force
  • stormstrykestormstryke Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    account bank had left over from Q's winter event items to collect. they were sitting together in the account bank and one of those is now an empty space that can't do anything.

Rest of the missing in the other banks are items I don't know what they are exactly just the empty spaces where it used to be packed.
    _____

Lifetime no longer gives a forum title. That should be updated on the Lifetime page that mentions what you get. PMing the CSR doesn't work neither.
  • hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have a bunch of exchange items that have been returned to me via mail and there is a black box where the item should be, I have 5 characters that I play religously. I craft, upgrade, Open tons of Lockboxes and send stuff back and forth to all my characters all the time. There is no way possible I can tell you everything I lost. I can only think of a few expensive items.

Sciecne and Engineering MK14 Resall consoles.
    2 Crtdx4 Fluidic Antiproton dual beam banks.
    1 Lobi Vaudwaar ship. I bought cause I had a bucnh of lobi trying to make extra Ecs.

I have no Idea if I have Lobi missing. I had anywhere between 4-5 thousand Lobi. You can check my past account info and see I'm telling the truth. I still have over 2k but I can't remember if I spent it or its missing. It also feels like other stuff is missing but there is just no way to tell. **** LIKE THIS IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN. Sorry but I'm so mad I can't think straight. Anyways good luck fixing this problem. I swear I really mean it.

Character Names:
    Bloodbeard@hyefather
    Groot
    Paitheon
    Stryker
    Gilgamesh
  • jtneatjtneat Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have empty attachments unsold and trapped in the mail system.
    It is as though someone has stolen the unsold items without clicking the "take item" button within the mail system.

It would also take me a significant amount of time to acquire a list of the missing items, there will be no doubt that some of my items were not cataloged, thus lost.
  • robothitchhikerrobothitchhiker Member Posts: 277 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    What item(s) went missing?

Actually, an item suffered a rarity downgrade. I had 3 [Console - Tactical - Polaron Phase Modulator Mk XII], two of blue rarity and one of green rarity (as best as I can remember) in my bank. One of the blues has now turned green.

(Assuming the account bank items will eventually be resolved, I will not detail those)

What characters did this affect?

Roboto@robothitchhiker
  • captainpurplecaptainpurple Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not to be a jerk, but don't you perform some sort of server inventory before doing a major rollout to cross-reference in case something like this happens?

At any rate, character inventories and banks seem to be unaffected. Nearly half my account bank is missing though (or appears to be blank, black boxes), as well as entire tabs full of consoles in my fleets on both factions (which also appears to be either blank boxes or blank boxes with rarity colors). I can't specifically recall all the items since there were a lot, but some included lockbox only weapons (phased polaron turrets, for example), kit modules, and consoles from my account bank as well as all the consoles missing from my fleets. Some unsold items returned from the exchange are in mail as blank icons.

Account Bank Affected
    (Blank Boxes) - all characters

D'spair@Plastic_Fork

Returned Exchange Sales in Mail
    (Blank Boxes)

Maurita Grel the Destroyer@Plastic_Fork
    Gloranna Kestra@Plastic_Fork
    My'rnn@Plastic_Fork
    Mylah zh'Vrilak@Plastic_Fork
    Xinthryll@Plastic_Fork

Fleets Missing Items in Fleet Banks
    (Blank Boxes/Blank Rarity Colored Boxes)

Ranch Flavored Telepathetic Cyborg Slugs (KDF)
    Rabid Zombie BBQ Potato Chips (Fed)
    Starfleet Teachers' Credit Union (Fed)
    free jkname
    bergins wrote:
    "General Server Stability" means they are bolting the servers to the floor, right? Wouldn't you be upset if Branflakes were to go stumbling into the server room, knock a rack over, and bring the game down for a DAY? SO, they aren't scrwing it up, they are bolting it down.
  • freakiumfreakium Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Actually, an item suffered a rarity downgrade. I had 3 [Console - Tactical - Polaron Phase Modulator Mk XII], two of blue rarity and one of green rarity (as best as I can remember) in my bank. One of the blues has now turned green.

I'll second this. My polaron user used to have 3 [Console - Tactical - Polaron Phase Modulator Mk XII] of blue rarity that have all since turned to green rarity. I remember that these consoles were all loot drops though from where I'm not so sure. I think it might have been during the Crystalline Entity Event.

I don't remember when they turned green but I remember pulling them off my ship and suddenly finding out they were all green. When I looked at the consoles, they were all green and "unbound". So somewhere along the way, my blue consoles decided to unbind themselves and decrease in rarity.

I haven't had this happen with any of my other character's consoles but I'm scared of pulling them off my ship for fear of another rarity decrease.
    m12Pkoj.png
  • csljr1statecsljr1state Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I lost several versions of Quantum Torpedoes I kept in my account inventory (for switching out whenever leveling a new character, i.e. a mk II, a mk IV, 2 mk VI, 2 mk VIII, 2 mk X)

There are other items in my account bank that I can't remove; the black box which if right clicked gives the option of 'info' or cancel but can't be moved into my inventory. Additionally, if I drag something from my inventory into that spot to attempt to swap them out, I receive an 'Inventory full' message (when my inventory is not full).

Hope this is fixed soon, my delta recruit romulan could use the mk X quantum torpedoes now. Additionally, the account space is nice to transfer upgrade technology from one character to another.
  • greydog2greydog2 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Another patch tomorrow, still no fix.

Not that it matters, but I don't plan on either playing the game or spending anymore cash until I have access to those locked slots in my account bank.
    I plan on living forever ..so far so good

Squadron 238
  • jaydenomega812jaydenomega812 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    o.0 You expect us to know what items are missing? Oh well perhaps I should just have fun with this and pretend I know claiming everything is mk 14 Epic dual antiproton beam banks Acc/Dmg Crtd3 Pen x40.....Can you replace please?
  • cbob312cbob312 Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have no idea what's missing, my account bank has a bunch of 'blank' broken items.
  • calexistacalexista Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Too many to remember and list. (300+?)
    All weapons, armors, ship consoles, and components that were in the 2 Account bank 10 slot account banks, 5 tabs in the kdf fleet and all tabs for the fed fleet. Missing pretty much everything that was there when the S10 patch went live.

What characters did this affect? All on @spinalcore, @Dielace and @mycorenda

"Tsukimi@spinalcore, Kitsune Aoi@spinalcore, Kitora Aoi@spinalcore, Karasuba Aoi@spinalcore, Vendor@spinalcore, Musubi Aoi@spinalcore, Tsukimi Aoi@spinalcore, Aoi@spinalcore, Kitora@spinalcore, Kitsune@spinalcore, Kunieda@spinalcore, Kaname@spinalcore, Chihaya@spinalcore, Kotoura@spinalcore, Misubi@spinalcore"

"Akane@dielace, Ryuuka@dielace, Ryuuko@dielace, Nekokami@dielace, Midori Aoi@dielace"

"Corenda@mycorenda, Melina@mycorenda, Sproket@mycorenda, Alvera@mycorenda"
  • novonovinovonovi Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am having the same issue. Asking us to "report the missing items" when you can't see the missing item is a bit difficult.

I notice (AT MINIMUM) some of the shared bank account slots have items I no longer see but do have an Info available which brings up nothing. Since I move things around as I acquire, I am unable to ascertain what it is that should be there.

handle = @novitae

Unable to determine if any single character bank accounts are affected or modified.
  • asdfjkadfjkasfasdfjkadfjkasf Member Posts: 345 Media Corps
    edited April 2015
    Account bank is missing 5 items, I think they were a mix of Elachi turrets and duel heavy cannons, but I don't recall. Fleet banks also seem to have been hit, not sure about all of my character banks.

Handle: @JunWatarase
  • irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My characters' banks seem OK, but my Account Bank has a problem where the first four slots are unusable (they're present, but you just get the "red box" thing if you try to move anything into them). Pretty sure the issue is only affecting the AB slots I had empty at the time the S10 patch was installed and nothing's actually missing. @irm1963, all characters.

My mail's missing a bunch of stuff as well, just showing empty black boxes where I know I had items waiting to be collected (including a couple of Exchange returns).
  • glykenglyken Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Federation Horticultural Corps- federation fleet

a couple of mine launchers missing(tab 1) one green, one purple

Ground gear (25 slots gone)- 8 env. suits, the rest weapons & armour.

space equipment (21 items gone): 6 warp cores, half a dozen (ish) dual/dual heavycannons, half a dozen or so consoles

missing items were mk 10+, green, blue or purple (nothing common, UR or epic)

Aleyva@glyken
  • highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Like someone allready Mentioned, the Second Maintenance today after the Launch of Season 10 yet STILL no Fix for that BS, instead they are Fixing Mission Releated Stuff and things like....

"Bridge Officers which should not be dismissible, such as Tovan Khev, cannot be turned in to Training Manuals."...cause some People found a way to get Rid of Tovan on a New Character...wow...how....Gamebreaking...is it?.....

Cryptic DEFINATELY has a Problem when it comes to prioritization of More Important Bugs over things that are LESS Important (or NOT Important at all!)

At Least my Motivation to Play the Game is VERY LOW for now as Long as HALF my Account Bank and HALF of our Several Fleet Banks is GRAYED OUT! :mad::mad::mad:
  • geographusgeographus Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    At Least my Motivation to Play the Game is VERY LOW for now as Long as HALF my Account Bank and HALF of our Several Fleet Banks is GRAYED OUT!
    Same here.

My problem is, that my entire exchange (40 items) is gone and I don't want to put anything
    new in there because I fear that it will "overwrite" the old items and I will not get them
    back once they fixed this. So I am stuck with an inventory full of good stuff, that I personally
    can not use with any of my builds and I can not put them up for sale either.

:mad::mad::mad:
  • kayajaykayajay Member Posts: 1,990 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    After I read this thread I checked my own Bank...I've been keeping unopened Lock Box ships there, because my quota is filled and because I might also decide to sell them instead and guess what?

Is it even worth putting in a ticket, because I have never ONCE been replied to. Oh, except for when I started a PayPal dispute over missing Zen and they shut down my account until I ended it.
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Had a set of four disruptor dbbs crtdx3 in my acct bank turn to the black squares.. They were acct bound as i had equipped them at one point

Edit: these are mk xii was planning on doing dps comparisons with the nanites i have equipped on fibertek (@fibertek)

Edit 2:i just checked my fleet bank (i dont use it often) but yea.. At least two tabs full of black boxes but i have no idea where to begin guessing what was in there
  • slashrules1slashrules1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok, i'm missing about 40 lobi crystals :mad:
  • ravermattravermatt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hi sorry this is the wrong thread but I am currently unable to start my own thread since the update to season 10 I am unable to play with my current graphic and have to reduce them to Microsoft basic graphics is there gong to be a fix for this or can I just not play any more thanks
  • captainvanahemircaptainvanahemir Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015

What characters did this affect?

[/B]

2 X Elachi Beam Array MK XII [Acc]x3
    2 X Nanite Disruptor Beam Array MK XII [Acc]x3

Zucatara@captainvanahemir

Thanks!