test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Items Lost Bug List

pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
edited June 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Having issues with any items having gone missing?

You've come to the right place to post! This is the official post for posting any issues in regards to the items being lost in the Season 10 Update.

In order to help our teams find and resolve issues faster with the queue, this thread is made for reporting any issues with items missing. When posting about any issues you may be having, try to follow this format where applicable in order to keep information organized and readily available for the developers.

=/\=

What item(s) went missing? Please provide as concise a listing of information on what item(s) are no longer on your account.

What characters did this affect? Please post both characters affected by the item loss and your account handle in the form of:

JohnSnow@KnowsNothing

Thanks!

~LaughingTrendy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lots of items missing from Fleet and Account banks, also some that were in mail system as unsold exchange items. Too many in total to recall the details. Mostly very rare standard weapons, consoles and ship gear. Nothing in personal bank or inventory affected.

Fleet affected was S.R.S. Command.
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • jackal1701apwjackal1701apw Member Posts: 669 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have lost several Antiproton Dual Beam Bank Mk XIV Epics [CrtDx3][Pen]
    (Seven at my estimate - but not entirely sure) in the Unruly Lizardmen fleet bank Space gear tab

Godzilla King of the Lizards@Jackal1701a

Pretty peeved. Thats most of the value in my account.

EDIT - just checked the Fed fleet. LOADS of things missing on multiple tabs. No idea what. But we didnt hold onto stuff that wasn't valuable. (Starfleet Xtreme Charlie@Jackal1701a)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...
  • plasticwidowplasticwidow Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Kirtang Pirates (KDF)
    Kirtang Pirate Radio (FED)
  • incinerator1incinerator1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    All space and ground items, which were not crafted or upgraded are lost/ "blue boxed" in exchange, exchange return mails and the account bank.

All 19 toons are affected (@incinerator1), about 300-400 items missing...
    therefore, I can't be more specific

Commodities, Lobis, some training manuals and Consumables as well as a few crafted mk VIII space items are still there / can be reclaimed.

affected Fleet Banks:

Starfleet Alpha Command (FED)
    S.A.C. Traders (FED)
    CKS (KDF)

best regards

inci

Edit: sent items via mail are missing as well! :-(
  • wotertoolwotertool Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My account bank has some missing items. Please don't ask which, they were some sort of rarities, ship packets ... i don't remember.

http://www11.pic-upload.de/21.04.15/qrm6fa9s2wza.png
  • theghost42theghost42 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    All space and ground items, which were not crafted or upgraded are lost/ "blue boxed" in exchange, exchange return mails and the account bank.

All 19 toons are affected (@incinerator1), about 300-400 items missing...
    therefore, I can't be more specific

Commodities, Lobis, some training manuals and Consumables as well as a few crafted mk VIII space items are still there / can be reclaimed.

affected Fleet Banks:

S.A.C. Traders (FED)
    CKS (KDF)

best regards

inci

Same problems here, exchange, exchange return, sent items via mail as well as account and fleet banks are affected.

inventory and character banks are fine

10 toons affected, handle @theghost42 -> about 150 items missing

affected Fleet Banks:

S.A.C. Traders (FED)
    CKS (KDF)

regards

Christy
  • daviesdaviesdaviesdavies Member Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    how can I know what are gone and missing???

the storage log display "unkown items" ....

most of my high end space weapons and itemsfrom lockboxes are gone ...

>75% of my account bank, fleet banks now emptied and filled with blanks...

my kdf and fed fleets
    Mzd8i1c.gif
  • internetonsetaddinternetonsetadd Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm not sure that the items are actually lost. And given that the issue affects so many slots in my account bank, I'm not sure how I could remember what every item was. I think it was mostly vendor trash and space combat drops, Mk X - XII.

"Something" is still locked down into the affected slots. It's not visible and can't be moved, but something's there.

It also seems to be affecting items in mail, expired or otherwise. All are blank, with the exception of doffs and, for me, a rare Science Kit Mk XII.

All characters trying to access account bank and mail, @internetonsetadd
  • datariker359datariker359 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My fleet, the House of Obsidian Talons, lost alot of stuff from the fleet bank. I think there were about two or three fleet ship modules in that bank. Also, a bunch of items are covered with blue and can't be withdrawn from the bank.
  • matridunadan1matridunadan1 Member Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Missing two space weapons from my account bank, both lockbox weapons

What item(s) went missing?
    One Mark 12 Vaadwaur Polaron Dual Heavy Cannons [Acc] [CrtD] [CrtH]
    One Mark 12 Destabilizing Tetryon Dual Cannon [Acc]x2 [CrtH]

What characters did this affect?
    Account Bank of character Matri@Matri
  • septicnecrosissepticnecrosis Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Miscellaneous projectile consoles, some cannons. Possibly a DOff pack? Strangely some kit gear was unaffected and could be moved normally.

Account bank, so all characters for @Qthulhu
  • wardaemon324wardaemon324 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Grim Legion Fleet Bank is affected.
    Mostly lock box space and ground items and equipment, such as Voth, Elachi, Nanite gear (e.g. Phase Polaron, etc.)

Also, email returns from the Exchange for these same types of items.

Sorry, I don't remember the exact name. Probably Nanite Disruptors, and such.
  • sjbrexsjbrex Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    A number of items missing from account bank. All were weapons/shields/consoles of varying quality that had NOT been in the upgrade system. Items that had been in the upgrade system at some point (not necessarily upgraded though) or items that have no upgrade capability (ships, T5U forms, FSMs) were not affected.

All characters @S.J.Brex

Large number of items from fleet bank, as above, same types of items. Boxes/crafting items/items without upgrade capability are all still there.

All members of United Sector Taskforce fleet.
  • eddie13blackeddie13black Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I lost a lot of items. The ones in account bank and several other items in exchange worth millions of EC. It seems some of them are not showing icons and other data. It is just a gray box. :confused:

It would be almost impossible to remember all those items :mad:
  • noctusxxxnoctusxxx Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am also missing 5 items out of my account bank, replaces with the grey tiles that show something is there, but it is gone.

Im not sure what they were, but they were lockbox weapons

Also my fleet bank for the Fleet Blood and Tears was affected, also all lockbox itmes.
  • linflaas33linflaas33 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    all lost from exchange => putting 9 new items , deco/reco, the 9 are here but not the others
    1 blue box in account bank
    don't remember what are the items ^^ => do we need to take a screen shot every times we put one ?
    character : QaQjajDaqHegh klingon 58

lol other little bug :

2409 vol 26 chap 4=> consumable item not working for accolade and not usable at all ^^
    "To Target -0 to 15 damage resistance rating based on target's current health "
  • captainkroncaptainkron Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    5 items in Account bank - mk 11-12 cap shields uncommon. use for new BOs untill can get them better. i knew i should have spun them thru the upgrade thing but not actually upgrade them. @captainkron

the account slots are worth more than the actual items greyed out. :mad:

ticket # 3,388,692
    CibJ7qu.jpg?1
  • nitefiuunitefiuu Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pls tell me you guys keep backups of the database before every maintenance in case.. like this..?

altho it seems like what matters to me (high value stuffs) are unaffected and accessible but i had to cancel my exchange offers to save the real deal because mail system is kill

so in my kdf fleet-bank ( Pirate@nitefiuu ) i see some blue"death"box luckily on some minor lowvalue stuff if memory servs well

what i ask is free those "locked" bankslots up in my fleetbank by removing those blank items if retrieving not an option.. and pls... just do be careful..ok?

(in the first default tab, in the 'Stuff', in the 'Batt')
    Battle Trek Online: KILL EVERYTHING
  • robin74robin74 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Missing - all mk xii items that were put for sale on exchange, one mk x dual cannons, one mk xi pistol, one mk xi cannon. Loads of lower grade space and ground equipment - weapons, shields, consoles, kits. One character has virtually everything wiped out from what he was selling on exchange.

One polaron cannon mk xi returned from exchange as expired which cannot be retrieved (mail system just shows an empty icon).

All characters affected.
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,626 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    @nynik account bank has many blank slots now, were items used to be.

Would have been mixed modules. The only items that ARE still there are a lobi gift box, the 800 day vet box and a research kit module for exothermic conduction.
  • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Three items that were in my mail. I can't remember what two of them were, but the mail with subject Gift was a very rare Mk XII phaser stun pistol.

Kinanra@dragonsbrethren
  • rjflyer7rjflyer7 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So missing 8 items from the account bank for all toons on the account (@rjflyer7). The eight spots are blacked out, something occupies the spaces, but can't view info, take the items or put other things in those slots. They were mostly rare or very rare mk xii items.

Fleet bank (Klingon Security Agency) also missing items in the same manner.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Cannot even begin to tell you what has been lost from my personal Fleet bank.

Almost all tabs are rendered useless, and the items have been turned into blue squares!

Cannot even make a ticket through the Arc website, it keeps timing out....
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• chirpychirpy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I had stored seven of the Fluidic Dynamics Antiproton beam arrays (Antiproton Beam Array Mk XII [Acc] [CtdH] [Dmg]) in my Account Bank. Now I just have seven vacant slots, as seen here: http://i.imgur.com/w1HwL7q.png

Character I discovered this on as F'iira@Chiroptera, but again, the missing items were in my account wide bank.
  • illcadiaillcadia Member Posts: 1,412 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Lots assorted ultra rare and very rare space weapons from account bank, fleet bank. Too many to list.
  • geographusgeographus Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm missing all items I've had in the exchange. It is simply impossible to recall them all but
    the range goes from items worth 20k EC up to very rare MK XII+ items worth several
    million EC each. Also three items from my account bank:
    http://imgur.com/xhv5RKs

My new fleet "Council of Interstellar Exploration" is missing seven items from its fleet bank.

http://imgur.com/wKJKJMu

Account: geographus@geographus
  • yupmathumbyupmathumb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well The Imperium Taskforce Fleet Bank tabs have got much the same issue.

But its only the Top 4 Tabs the bottom 4 tabs work fine.

From What I can tell its all weapons, Ship Equipment (Shields,Engines) etc, Ground Items (Not Kits) and such.

But its only located to the top 4 tabs we have some lower level equipment stored in the 5th Tab from top with no problems, But the Top Tab with high lvl equipment is all messed up.

But its only MK XII Purple and above MK XII Blue shows up fine.
  • ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    All very rare items in our Fleet Bank, Mk X to Mk XII. Mostly consoles and ship gear, few torpedoes.

Fleet is Hromi Cluster Expeditionary Force.
    Account Michael Finnegan@ralphgraphite.

Multiple items lost from mail system (expired exchange items).

All accounts @ralphgraphite.

So far that is all, but still :mad: