test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Delta Recruit UI Error

jerico#2438 jerico Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Have a Delta Recruit UI errror that repeats about every 15 secs across the middle of my screen and prevents me from claiming anymore delta rewards.

Error = Failed to collect rewards for "Complete First Half of the Federation Story Arcs". Make sure you have room in your inventory.

I only have 6 things in my inventory. I think the root cause is that I claimed the Starship trait Temporal Insight from the Temporal Agent by mistake. So now when trying to claim the same trait from the Delta UI it gets caught in a loop.

I have tried logging off and on. Changing zones, logging into another character and back again. Nothing seems to resolve the issue and it has been going on now for 2 days and I am no longer able to progress in claiming rewards.
Post edited by jerico#2438 on

Comments

• Options
    kramirez721kramirez721 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yep exact same thing happening to me kdf side, nothing stops the system spamming the error message and prevents claiming any other box.
  • Options
    captainkroncaptainkron Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue submitted ticket #3,348,304 on Character "Delta Eraun@captainkron" Alien Rom/Kdf male eng. I forgot that I had already claimed that from Flotilla. I was at level 41 and started to claim some stuff and got stuck. Now besides the spam message I am unable to claim further rewards. :(

Edit: I figured it be quicker to bleed this toon dry and re-roll another than wait on a fix. So I just claimed Rom only rewards on my 23 other level 60 Alts. Then rolled a KDF Talaxian Female that I knew I would delete after running KDF only story arcs. A reward that again I would claim on 23 other alts. Then start my 3rd Cat toon. Need to get my $ worth out of that 600 zen purchase, which i made 2 days before discount was posted. :( Other wise I would not have pulled @ 400,000+ Dil on episode rewards for Alts. Which kinda off set the purchase of the Cat. LOL
    CibJ7qu.jpg?1
  • Options
    khalfyreshyftkhalfyreshyft Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have also been hit with this bug, on my Reman (KDF-Ally) Science Officer.

[System] [TicketCreated] Successfully submitted ticket ID #3,348,521.

[System] [GroupProjectCollectionFeedback] Failed to collect rewards for "Complete Half of Romulan Story Arcs". Make sure that you have room in your inventory.

I'd acquired the Temporal Insight trait unlock on my Lethean KDF a couple of days ago, and mistakenly selected it to claim again on my Reman, rather than the Story Arc reward I was after.

Like other posts in this thread, I'm currently unable to claim any other rewards on this character, which puts a damper in my goal of completing all the available account-wide unlocks, at least for the time being.
    Fleet Admiral Khaldore Fyreshyft
    Federation Engineer, Human: U.S.S. Cobalt, NX-92925 (Fleet Shepard Miracle Worker Battlecruiser)
    12th Fleet Engineering Division, Beta Squadron Captain
  • Options
    kramirez721kramirez721 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    as of todays patch 4/7 this is still an issue for my klingon kdf character, im still stuck on the game trying to claim the temporal trait when i had already purchased it. I am unable to collect any other rewards while its stuck claiming.
  • Options
    txspartantxspartan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here. Cannot claim anything and still that annoying error message spam fest.
    Grand Ayatollah of the Order of Persistence, First Chairman of the Persistent Defence Commission
    Winner of two Second annual (Last 500) and three Third annual (Last 1000) Most Amusing Posts Best Entrance Awards
  • Options
    jerico#2438 jerico Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Also posting to say after this patch on 4/7 I am still getting the same error.
  • Options
    highlandrisehighlandrise Member Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Exactly same Problem here for me AND my Fiancee, we Claimed that Damn Trait on KDF Side when we Reached Level 10 since our FED Delta Recruit allready Unlocked it, what a STUPID Idea that was, now we cant Claim any other Box and the Chat gets Spammed with the same Error Message that everyone here Mentions.

PLEASE CRYPTIC FIX THAT ANNYOING TRIBBLE :(:(:(
  • Options
    morden613morden613 Member Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm also experiencing this problem. Now, not only can I not claim that, but I can't claim my level 40 box as well.
    So effectively my toon is blocked from claiming anything.
    I can progress with missions just fine, but argh, that persistent message is driving me crazy.

Successfully submitted ticket ID #3,356,759.
  • Options
    terrorkahn#2080 terrorkahn Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I also just started having this issue when I went to claim my rewards for completing half of the romulan story arc...Now I am being spammed with that annoying message....and I am unable to claim anymore rewards :(

System] Successfully submitted ticket ID #3,361,120
  • Options
    andorianblueandorianblue Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having the same issue on my Romulan toon; claimed the trait from the temporal agent, then accidentally claimed the reward later and now I can't claim anything new and get the annoying error message non-stop.
  • Options
    malkiasmalkias Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having the same issue on my Romulan toon; claimed the trait from the temporal agent, then accidentally claimed the reward later and now I can't claim anything new and get the annoying error message non-stop.

i am having the same issue on two of my toons on my fed i forgot i even claimed it and tried to claim the "half fed story reward. and on my kdf i dont think i had claimed it before
  • Options
    dubshack79dubshack79 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Also having this issue. I'd delete the character but unfortunately I've already put a starship upgrade token on it... not going to get that back unless they fix it. I'd built a REALLY sweet character up to level 50, but unfortunately I can't claim anything else, which sucks. I imagine if one could DELETE A TRAIT it would probably resolve itself, but what do I know...
  • Options
    doktormarengodoktormarengo Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is still a problem. I reached level 50 - hoping that would fix the problem. It didn't. So I can't claim any Delta Rewards on that character. And still no word or acknowledgement that this bug exists.

It seems to be impacting quite a few players.

I submitted a request days ago - and have not gotten an confirm that anyone is looking into this.

Have any of you heard anything yet?
  • Options
    sldavincisldavinci Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i cannot enter any system or leave the one i am in, and i cannot enter any space station or do anything at all all i can do is fly around please help!!!!
  • Options
    patrohel123patrohel123 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    me too - on my romulan kdf toon - 2 days now :(....hopefully fixed in next patch since they look like they are getting a LOT of tickets from people re this....
  • Options
    winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I get message "Failed to collect Rewards for "Complete Half of Klingon Story arcs" make sure you have room in inventory. I have a ton of room in inventory..error keeps flashing on screen. stuck in a loop. Now I am unable to collect anything.
  • Options
    majosea61majosea61 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Failed to collect rewards for "Complete Half of Federation Story Arcs". Make sure that you have room in your inventory.

[GroupProjectCollectionFeedback] Failed to collect rewards for "Complete Half of Federation Story Arcs". Make sure that you have room in your inventory.

~nuff said :(
  • Options
    llunamariallunamaria Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    [10:10] [System] [GroupProjectCollectionFeedback] Failed to collect rewards for "Complete Half of Klingon Story Arcs". Make sure that you have room in your inventory.
  • Options
    tbwsto#8925 tbwsto Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same issue for me as a Romulan fed. Please fix this issue soon.
    9E5JBSh.png
    Trust Ivonova, trust yourself, everybody else- shoot 'em
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Fix going onto redshirt Now.

So barring any other problems. itll probably hit Holodeck on Thursday

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=23362091#post23362091
  • Options
    sparda28sparda28 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i have the same problem for my rom-fed toon, the support replied and guess what: no idea why it is happening
  • Options
    vawlkusvawlkus Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    primar13 wrote: »
    Fix going onto redshirt Now.

So barring any other problems. itll probably hit Holodeck on Thursday

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=23362091#post23362091

Hope it does, my 'new' Fed recruit has been hit with this bug as well. Was kinds hoping the server restart after patch would interrupt the claim loop so I could not claim the trait and just claim the rest of the rewards.