test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Missions are changed

grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
Romulan Missions are changed and my compliments because it was very good done, short and much better than it was. But yes their is an but...

Devs listen why did you change the whole story line but did not fix the bugs in Colosseum and the others .
You redone the storyline so why not the Feature Episode. there were more than few annoying bugs where slamek is doing nothing or you suddenly fighting 10 plus soldiers. Or as we say a one shot drop.

I'm a little disappointed that you did not address these bugs .... in Feature Episodes of the romulans... !!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
Post edited by grazyc2#7847 on

Comments

• wotertoolwotertool Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    What did they change??
  • grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    wotertool wrote: »
    what Did They Change??

All The Missions !!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • nadiezjanadiezja Member Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    What did they change??

They removed the whole set of Romulan-related missions for Starfleet PCs that was present at the launch of the game, and replaced them with a new set of missions that tells the same story in a more concise, functional way and lacks Divide et Impera, formerly the worst mission in the game.

So it's an improvement.
  • wotertoolwotertool Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i wiill have to replay them anyways during the Delta Recruitment, so I will see the "improvment".

But thanks for telling ^^
  • bones1970bones1970 Member Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i wiill have to replay them anyways during the Delta Recruitment, so I will see the "improvment".

But thanks for telling ^^

Only if your making a fed.
  • oooooonoooooon Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Denise Crosby's VO work is much better now than the VO done for the Legacy of Romulus release. Gave me a few flashbacks from the work she did on Armada ^_^

I only wish they would make her character more unreliable and difficult to defeat. Then again I haven't played the latest featured episode so not sure what to expect.