test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan Republic Worlds

chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Romulan Discussion
I had a post I was going to keep editing in another thread, but rather than have it buried I wanted to post an actual list of Republic systems.

This is compiled from the Wiki, the in-game descriptions, the end results of some missions... Also, the Tau Dewa patrols which I went back and did them for the first time in a while - was long enough I’d forgotten the details, and just how wide the Republic fleet was indeed spreading over the sector.

For ease, I’ve got a colour scheme:
> Green: populated and active world
> Blue: uninhabitable - station in orbit
> Gold: uninhabited - candidate for (re-)colonization
> Red: uninhabitable - territory holding only
List of Republic Systems:

Tau Dewa
> New Romulus (Dewa): capital world of the Republic
> Archer: under review as candidate for colonization
> Beta Thoridar
> Carraya
> Crateris: evacuated after raid - probable for re-colonization
> Gamma Eridon: habitable, not yet colonized - patrolled by Republic, and satellites in orbit
> Japori: open trading world, under protection of Republic
> Nequencia : Republic trading world
> Pheben: mining outpost
> Virinat: evacuated after raid - probable for re-colonization

Psi Velorum
> Brea: claimed from Tal Shiar - habitable
> Chulan: also site of Rh’Ihho Station
> Haakona: site of Vault station

Alpha Centauri
> Sienae
> Tephrei

Iota Pavonis
> Delta Corvi: evacuated after raid - probable for re-colonization
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wotertoolwotertool Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Nice work, but I think that you will do "easier" when the Sector Revamp is here and moves around Star Systems. Except of course for the Systems we know from the Missions.
  • chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, I plan on updating it with the new maps and any new systems. Should be interesting to see what changes.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited March 2015
    nice work :)
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    haven't started yet but im hoping to make a foundry mission for Romulans which involves the beginnings of rebuilding Viranat
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • pec3pec3 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would love to see rebuilded Viranat, I would love to go in as Romulan to Rh’Ihho Station and Haakona site of Vault station.
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If they go back to Delta Corvi they're going to have to do some terraforming. All life there got fried by that thalaron weapon.
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I too would like to see a re-colonization of Virinant, Craterius, and the others. In addition, I would like to see the Republic take Brea and Gasko from the Tal Shiar.

It would also be neat to see a set of missions in the Klorgat System. It would provide an opportunity for both KDF and Republic characters to see the joint activities that the two powers are collaborating on.