test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

An exchange miracle!

johnluckpicartjohnluckpicart Member Posts: 68 Arc User
It looks like the exchange search categories 'Sort by ascending price per unit' and 'Sort by descending price per unit' are FINALLY living up to their name! 'Ascending' actually sorts stuff ascending now and 'descending' sorts it descending now. Not the other way around anymore. The Ferengi (and the stickler for order) in me is super-happy right now. Whoo. :D
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Post edited by johnluckpicart on

Comments

• Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It looks like the exchange search categories 'Sort by ascending price per unit' and 'Sort by descending price per unit' are FINALLY living up to their name! 'Ascending' actually sorts stuff ascending now and 'descending' sorts it descending now. Not the other way around anymore. The Ferengi (and the stickler for order) in me is super-happy right now. Whoo. :D

The first time I used the sort feature I was thinking, isn't this backwards!?!
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • Options
    wotertoolwotertool Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Well nice that they got this, but when I try to look for anything but "anything"-quality (common, uncommon, rare, etc) it refuses to show any items at all.
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This amazed my as well. I coundn't believe it when I first saw it yesterday. I even thought they might have finally put those rogue tabs like "Kit Module" in their proper place but... nope. Still at the bottom, still not listed under "Personal Equipment".
  • Options
    johnluckpicartjohnluckpicart Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    szim wrote: »
    This amazed my as well. I coundn't believe it when I first saw it yesterday. I even thought they might have finally put those rogue tabs like "Kit Module" in their proper place but... nope. Still at the bottom, still not listed under "Personal Equipment".

One step at a time, one step at a time. ^^
    "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."