What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Incident At Mol’Rihan Center

Comments

• Options
    solarwraithsolarwraith Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Why, oh why, did they not space the witch? Oh well, there goes the neighborhood.
  • Options
    captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    qrtrmstr wrote: »
    Notice I said interrogate Elachi and infiltrate Iconian ranks.

You do realize that's even more insane?

First the Elachi are mushroom people from subspace who are genetically engineered to be obedient slaves to the Iconians. That would be like being able to get viable information from one of Mass Effect's Collectors about the Reapers.

Second, the last time we tried to ask an Elachi a question it vaporized itself.

How would you go about infiltrating the Iconians? First you have to find them. Then you would need to actually have an idea of their culture.
    ak255 wrote: »
    Seriously!? How the hell would there even be any of Sela's agents left!? This makes no sense and come literally out of no where. The last time you deal with enemy Romulans was in the Romulan Reputation missions on New Romulas. That's been over for YEARS! And now all of the sudden, Sela escapes with the help of some Romulans that for some reason were still loyal to her? For what!? She was considered dead/missing for a while now!
    Republic territory doesn't seem to have taken all of Romulan Space. Everything south of the Vault seems to belong to the Republic and everything beyond that is still flying the old Imperial flag. That's reflected in the new sector Space map. The very top is RSE and the area around ch'Rihan Mol is RR.

The fact that she was presumed dead or missing could be the only reason that those loyal Romulans even decided to join the Republic. Without her leadership they may have seen that the Republic was the better deal. But with her back in the game, they could want back on their original bet.

And if there's one thing Romulans are good at, it's lying low and waiting patiently to make their move. Their entire cultural strategy is built around that, from their culture of deceit to their cloaking device equipped ambush fleets. It's what Romulans do, choose the right moment to strike.
    Also, how exactly is this gonna create a war? Aren't we talking about like a few Romulans against the entire alliance of the New Republic, the Federation, AND the Klingon Empire!? Seriously, what is the point of this!?
    The idea seemed to be that the Republic doesn't actually know how many Imperial Loyalists are in the Republic or where, and that if there were a sizable number waiting to rise up and join Sela then the Republic could be in big trouble.

This is something that has been bugging me for awhile, as well. I hate pulling the "It's because of bad writing!" card, because it can feel like a cop-out, but yeah, the Republic was essentially handed the Idiot Ball for these two mini-stories simply to make Sela look good and get her out of custody in time for the next feature episode.

There were probably a lot better ways to accomplish this from a writing perspective, and doing so without making the Republic seem entirely incompetent, but I guess Cryptic lacks the writers who could have accomplished that, especially in the, to be fair, limited space provided in the shorter blogs they've been using to tell this story.

If I may play Devil's Advocate even amongst the players on these boards, this is a fine example rights versus security.

We had people simultaneously raging that Sela wasn't tied to a rack over a roaster like Han Solo in Empire, stripped naked like Picard in front of Madred, and waterboarded til she spilled her guts; and people furious that she was kept in solitary confinement with no recreation or physical exercise time granted access to both books, computers, and a lawyer and screaming she was denied her due process.

I want to know what people really expect?

We have an advanced society with laws and regulations, a tyrant and war criminal with charges pending against three major powers and their people stretching back half a century, but she has what could be critical intelligence against a major threat force.

She wasn't killed on sight but was instead brought in. So now she's in custody.

The Republic recognized how cunning and resourceful she was so they pretty much tried to negate every possible way that she could get help from the outside. But at the same time they needed her cooperation. So knowing she's a hard woman familiar with the interrogation game, they decide to play ball a little. They get her her lawyer and a PADD that they thought was completely disabled for anything but reading.

In the meantime her due process needed to begin because as a matter of morale having her in custody was a huge victory. So there had to be the public trial.

But like SHIELD, they didn't know they had rats in the organization. So she had a guard who could get her useable PADD and she had a lieutenant on the Republic Flagship with easy access to a shuttle. As soon as she's clear of the last line of defense transporter inhibitor system in order to be moved (which is always the weakest area of security) she uses her PADD to signal her escape.

You call it bad writing and that's fine, but please explain how it could've been done better. For the confines of where the story was going this was pretty straightforward.

This reminds me of being on manga forums, where chapters get dissected every week instead of as whole unit.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Why wasn't Sela handled like a dangerous microbe using mechanical Waldos and sealed canisters?
    Oh, like this one? No, wait...

captaind3 wrote: »
    Has advanced? That's an absolutely ridiculous question.

It had reached that level 40 years ago when Sela and her friends brainwashed Geordi La Forge to make him their Manchurian Candidate. It took intensive psychological therapy for him to even remember that he hadn't gone to the conference he was on his way to at all.
    D'oh! I'd forgotten all about that episode; thanks for jogging my memory.
    This also reestablishes that the Romulan Star Empire persists, and its military is still active.
    Thanks, now I'm imagining a Trek-flavored Metal Gear/Splinter Cell-type game... which wouldn't be a bad idea at all, provided (of course) it's done competently...
  • Options
    kaiserrandy86#2366 kaiserrandy86 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Fleet-wide message:

BOLO: Empress Sela has escaped detention. Recover her at all costs. Authorization for starships to exceed warp 5 limitations is authorized. Any force necessary to recover Sela is authorized.

Federation Counsel & Starfleet Command
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    papesh1 wrote: »
    The counsel would not be able to take the case due to a conflict of interest. However, this is Romulan justice so it could be different.
    Well...that would basically mean you'd have to fly in a Federation Lawyer with no experience with the Romulan People.

Loyalists aside presumably the vast majority of Republic citizens would hate her guts.

Unless they were loyal to House Duras, most Klingons would hate her guts.

But I liked her lawyer. He didn't have to believe in his clients innocence, he had something much more important. He believed in the system and the ideals of the system.
    I knew I should have left Tiaru pull the trigger and pretend an Elachi did this...

The Romulan Republic security is doing one heck of a job!

Just to recap:
    -2 groups of them nearly killed each other on the devastated Virinat because they grabbed the idiot ball (Memory Lane)
    -they nearly destroyed their homeworld with an Iconian gate despite every veteran (including one who saw 2 gates) saying it was an awful idea (Sphere of Influence)
    -they nearly shattered the Alliance by trying to claim the Jenolan Sphere as theirs just because (A Step Between Stars)
    -they managed to get their flagship hijacked (Capture the Flag)
    -and when they have the public enemy n°1 in custody, they manage to lose her by breaking every ounce of common sense.

*does the Picard's hand-to-forehead maneuver*
    -You can't always defuse situations with your allies when you're in under deep cover.

-Legitimately they were sabotaged in Sphere of Influence...that said you couldn't have paid me to voluntarily open that thing. Dismantle it and copy the tech.

-I have no idea what Tiaru and Koren were thinking.

-Look, the Lleiset is a flagship. Look at the Enterprise, being the flagship inducts them into a LONG honored tradition of getting hijacked. NX-01, the Ferengi, almost the Orions, almost the Borg, didn't the Suliban get control one time? NCC-1701, Khan, Dr. Severin, the M-5 computer, Commodore Decker (just kidding). NCC-1701-A, Sybok. NCC-1701-D, the Ferengi, Data. NCC-1701-E was partially taken over by the Borg. Even non-flagships like Voyager, taken over by the damn KAZON! With a little help from a Cardassian. The Defiant was taken over by the Jem'Hadar and the Maquis. So the Lleiset being boarded by a super Vaadwaur who was able to solo their crew is a minor offense.

-Never should've given her the PADD. Clearly they had the right idea in the beginning.

If Gaius is indeed a traitor, I'm gonna have a "nice" talk with him, face-to-face, former Borg to former Borg, and maybe with my Caitian claws and my 8' 7'' tall Gorn friend.
    A decidedly one sided conversation I hope. Unless he's working an angle...he'd better explain quickly, like he does in Scenario 4201 BO.
    D'oh! I'd forgotten all about that episode; thanks for jogging my memory.
    You're welcome. TNG is a well spring of good foundation and set up. :D
    Thanks, now I'm imagining a Trek-flavored Metal Gear/Splinter Cell-type game... which wouldn't be a bad idea at all, provided (of course) it's done competently...
    You could do it with the current system, just take the intel style mission in the Vaadwaur base a more freeform kind of mission where Tuvok isn't hand holding you through it.
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    draigondraigon Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    See Rommies? You had one job. This is why you don't get your own faction.
  • Options
    ladymyajhaladymyajha Member Posts: 1,427 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    captaind3 wrote: »
    Sad thing for his voice actor? I wonder what kind of deal for the cheap the California Voice Actors got to cut out the rest of the country. And with that cutting out Lani Minella does that mean no more Admiral T'Nae? She also voiced some Enterprise crew. What's going on here?

Welcome to California, where they don't care if they make a bunch of people unemployed... as long as their union PAC fund contributers are happy... and this makes them very happy. But that's politics.

Anyway... as to the story... not very surprising. Now mind you I'm not really trained in this kind of thing... but if I could see this happening a mile away... how was it impossible that a bunch of peopel actually trained in this kind of thing didn't see this coming.

Hell even Starfleet has a special prison set aside for this kind of thing... what the Romulans don't? They knew there were traitors in there midst and yet they thought this was a good idea.

And who thinks that transporting her by transporter was a good idea. Like they said... no transport inhibitors there. Security loop hole right there.

Geez... really... if you're going to write fiction can we please make it a bit more believable.
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I didn't read that as the Romulan Republic being inept. She got away from the Iconians, didn't she? How did the Republic expect to keep her under wraps without executing her on the spot?

I read that as Sela being Sela and being two steps ahead of everybody else. She's a galaxy-class schemer and manipulator. It's what she does. She's like an Iconian.

She took advantage of the assumption that an escape was not possible and that a simple reading PADD couldn't possibly help her. She acted like a bored, self-deluded, and arrogant royal not taking things seriously and her handlers bought it.
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The altered PADD didn't have a flaw. It was a design feature. :D
  • Options
    saedeithsaedeith Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    bluegeek wrote: »
    I didn't read that as the Romulan Republic being inept. She got away from the Iconians, didn't she? How did the Republic expect to keep her under wraps without executing her on the spot?

I read that as Sela being Sela and being two steps ahead of everybody else. She's a galaxy-class schemer and manipulator. It's what she does. She's like an Iconian.

She took advantage of the assumption that an escape was not possible and that a simple reading PADD couldn't possibly help her. She acted like a bored, self-deluded, and arrogant royal not taking things seriously and her handlers bought it.

I'm not convinced she did.
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited March 2015
    risian4 wrote: »
    After googling 'Gaius Selan' I came across this message of Selan's voice actor Gabriel Wolf https://www.facebook.com/GabrielWolfVO/posts/771946492874737

I just hope they won't kill off Selan in the new episode :(

wow that really sucks... both for the voice actors screwed by it and us. Double sucks when we loose out on established talent and an interesting character :/
    The Romulan Republic security is doing one heck of a job!

Just to recap:
    -2 groups of them nearly killed each other on the devastated Virinat because they grabbed the idiot ball (Memory Lane)
    -they nearly destroyed their homeworld with an Iconian gate despite every veteran (including one who saw 2 gates) saying it was an awful idea (Sphere of Influence)
    -they nearly shattered the Alliance by trying to claim the Jenolan Sphere as theirs just because (A Step Between Stars)
    -they managed to get their flagship hijacked (Capture the Flag)
    -and when they have the public enemy n°1 in custody, they manage to lose her by breaking every ounce of common sense.

*does the Picard's hand-to-forehead maneuver*

I figure that Admiral Kererererererererererererererek was put in charge of her incarceration and treatment... the level of incompetence follows his track record so far

edit:
    This time I *will* just shoot her in the face myself! To hell with what cryptic writes in. >.<
  • Options
    mhirtescmhirtesc Member Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    TAfter googling 'Gaius Selan' I came across this message of Selan's voice actor Gabriel Wolf

https://www.facebook.com/GabrielWolf...71946492874737

Typical Cryptic (and Cryptic wonders why there are so many players upset at them).

Guess that means we'll have nothing but Tara Strong do all the female voices and Frank Wleker doing all of the males ones (who will all sound like Slimer).
  • Options
    trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    LOL...

I remember someone saying she couldn't do anything with a PADD with read/write lol. What was that dev bashing? No apparently its story telling how it is in this blog roflmao. Yet a prediction labeled as flaming just glorious :P
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Fleet-wide message:

BOLO: Empress Sela has escaped detention. Recover her at all costs. Authorization for starships to exceed warp 5 limitations is authorized. Any force necessary to recover Sela is authorized.

Federation Counsel & Starfleet Command
    where the hell have you been? that hasn't existed since the beginning of Voyager
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    massflyermassflyer Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Think how upset you will be when you find out the truth. The only reason Gauis helped Sela escaped is Gauis previously ran a simulation that included her escape. This simulation was the only scenario he could find that ended in the Iconian's losing the war.
    A necessary evil he'll say....
  • Options
    lordinsanelordinsane Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    saedeith wrote: »
    I'm not convinced she did.
    At the very least, her escape from the specific Iconian pawns that held her was helped by something she had nothing to do with (namely, our own incursion into what just happened to be the facility she was held in. If we were manipulated, it certainly wasn't Sela that did it). Nothing wrong with taking an advantage when you get one, but it does mean you haven't really set the precedent as a master escapist yet.

Nasty way of removing Selan from the game if that is what the 'Gaius' part is about. Especially since the seeming out-universe reason means he is unlikely to get a proper in-game send-off.
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,392 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    mhirtesc wrote: »
    Typical Cryptic (and Cryptic wonders why there are so many players upset at them).

Guess that means we'll have nothing but Tara Strong do all the female voices and Frank Wleker doing all of the males ones (who will all sound like Slimer).
    I wouldn't mind Welker voicing the targs, Solanae, tribbles and the different types of weapons.

And I wouldn't mind Tara Strong voicing the Epohn lady so I can have fewer urges to punch her.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    edited March 2015

It's not Cryptic's fault for the rules, if you want to complain, take it up with the Screen Actor's Guild, they're the ones who have the rules that you can't use non-union actors for any project that uses actors who are with SAG. Star Trek Online is such a project, by the way.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The altered PADD didn't have a flaw. It was a design feature. :D

Sela is the best Empress ever and the players love it :D
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    zathri83 wrote: »
    Hall of Justice.. are we the superfriends? :cool:
    Well, we're not the Legion of Doom. :P
    themarie wrote: »
    Possibility is she may also hold an ace-card of sorts against the Iconians and had to be "liberated" by Intel.

She may have designs on ruling an empire, but an empire of ashes and bones has no one to serve her. And if the galaxy falls, that is exactly what she has.

Could be a buildup to the heroic sacrifice/good ending for Sela/Tasha that was denied in TNG.

I don't consider the events of Yesterday's Enterprise a "good ending." It was slightly better than being zapped by a cheesy special effect yes... Yar spent months/years in a prison being ***** and Sela was the result (more or less) then she ends up executed for trying to escape.

Maybe this time...
    It wasn't prison.... not really. Yar struck a deal with the Romulan commander. In exchange for him letting the others go back to the Federation she'd be his wife... She died because she tried to break the deal she'd made.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    ladymyajha wrote: »
    Anyway... as to the story... not very surprising. Now mind you I'm not really trained in this kind of thing... but if I could see this happening a mile away... how was it impossible that a bunch of peopel actually trained in this kind of thing didn't see this coming.
    That's because you know story tropes and focus on them so you see classic patterns.

Living in it, they would see it differently. Unless you expect someone in the prison to know that an officer on the Flagship was gonna spring Sela on her way to court?
    Hell even Starfleet has a special prison set aside for this kind of thing... what the Romulans don't? They knew there were traitors in there midst and yet they thought this was a good idea.
    You mean the Republic that just got a new planet fall of last year? No they don't have a top secret asteroid facility in the middle of nowhere staffed by holograms, they just got their city built.

They actually didn't know they had traitors in their midst until this incident, that's why they're so freaked out. Almost everyone on New Romulus knows someone who was an Imperial citizen at some point, and ALL of them have a parent that was an imperial citizen. So cutting out people who don't have imperial ties isn't an option.
    And who thinks that transporting her by transporter was a good idea. Like they said... no transport inhibitors there. Security loop hole right there.
    Moving someone is always the weakest point no matter how you do it.

Transporter- You have to deactivate transport inhibitors for them to work.

Shuttle- Can be shot down disabled, or the whole shuttle can be beamed up.

Walking- Hirogen hunting party, elite imperial commando raid

Of the three the transporter is the one with the fewest moving parts. The error was that she got a communications device at all.

That means we get Megatron. OG Megatron. I approve of this.

LOL...

I remember someone saying she couldn't do anything with a PADD with read/write lol. What was that dev bashing? No apparently its story telling how it is in this blog roflmao. Yet a prediction labeled as flaming just glorious :P
    Clearly Mr. Seken provided her with one with a more open code.
    massflyer wrote: »
    Think how upset you will be when you find out the truth. The only reason Gauis helped Sela escaped is Gauis previously ran a simulation that included her escape. This simulation was the only scenario he could find that ended in the Iconian's losing the war.
    A necessary evil he'll say....

That would be an interesting take, not a traitor, just an idiot. Remember the Jack Pack?
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,185 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is what happens when you have white Duty Officers handling security in a prison. There pretty much is no success rate at all there.
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ak255 wrote: »
    Seriously!? How the hell would there even be any of Sela's agents left!? This makes no sense and come literally out of no where. The last time you deal with enemy Romulans was in the Romulan Reputation missions on New Romulas. That's been over for YEARS! And now all of the sudden, Sela escapes with the help of some Romulans that for some reason were still loyal to her? For what!? She was considered dead/missing for a while now!

There's still RSE / TS personnel all over the place. PvE queues, a few places on New Romulus, random encounters in sector space. It makes sense they'd rally behind Sela the moment there was even a hint she was around.
    No one said anything about this restarting the Romulan Civil War. It's gonna be simple. Sela escaped, evidently with the help of Gaius Selan. We or someone else is gonna track her down, recapture her, and likely Gaius is gonna be KIA in the process.

Jarok's gonna be pissed.

I'm hoping it's the player character and Jarok how find and kill Gaius. Boondock Saints style :cool:
    This is something that has been bugging me for awhile, as well. I hate pulling the "It's because of bad writing!" card, because it can feel like a cop-out, but yeah, the Republic was essentially handed the Idiot Ball for these two mini-stories simply to make Sela look good and get her out of custody in time for the next feature episode.

I don't feel the Republic was portrayed in a bad light here. She's Sela - she's going to escape somehow, or at least put up one heck of an effort to do so.

Likely Seken was a TS plant who got inside once the RSE found out Sela was alive and being held. And Gaius... time will tell what the heck happened there.
    It's not Cryptic's fault for the rules, if you want to complain, take it up with the Screen Actor's Guild, they're the ones who have the rules that you can't use non-union actors for any project that uses actors who are with SAG. Star Trek Online is such a project, by the way.

A necessary step to get in the Star Trek actors, I believe.

Luckily Mara Junot is SAG (link), otherwise we wouldn't hear Tiaru Jarok on a semi-regular basis.
  • Options
    arkan316arkan316 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ame here, Gaius is a decent character.

If they are dumb enough to make SELA dumb enough to use her contact's real name in from of witnesses... then they're pretty dumb.
    No they don't have a top secret asteroid facility in the middle of nowhere

Sure they do. The Romulan Empire would have had dozens of not hundreds of such facilities. ONE of them would have survived in Republic hands... and knowing Romulans they would have made constructing such a facility a priority over a mere "city".
    The error was that she got a communications device at all.

This. I actually worked as jailer until a few weeks ago. An inmate would never be given a device like a PADD to begin with, would not take anything to court with them and their defense attorney certainly would not be the one making decisions about what the inmate does, goes or takes with them.
  • Options
    spockout1spockout1 Member Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Cryptic Transporter Inhibitors. WAI.
    "After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true. Except for a T5 Connie. That would be f*%#ing awesome." - Mr. Spock
  • Options
    vonhellstingvonhellsting Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just another example proving Romulan Republic Intelligence is severely lacking in the intelligence department.:rolleyes:
    The Lobi Crystals are Faaaakkkkee!
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    As a romulan and survivor of the viranat colony disaster i can assure you that i will not if given the choice take her alive and trust me....a choice of whether to shoot or not is up to me.

and accidents do tend to happen alot aboard a starship :)
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    As a romulan and survivor of the viranat colony disaster i can assure you that i will not if given the choice take her alive and trust me....a choice of whether to shoot or not is up to me.

and accidents do tend to happen alot aboard a starship :)

"cough" Transporter or airlock accident "cough"
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
      edited March 2015
      Next time ... Rura Penthe.
      P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
      jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
      edited March 2015
      "cough" Transporter or airlock accident "cough"

More like an accidental weapons discharge when we get close to her location and at extreme close range a plasma torpedo can vaporise most unsheilded targets if...an unfortunate accident occurs.