test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bonus Fleet Mark Consultant Doff Not Applying Bonus Marks from Mark Boxes

spencerb96spencerb96 Member Posts: 241 Media Corps
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
As the title says, the Bonus Fleet Mark Consultant Duty Officer for 10%/20% bonus Fleet Marks are not applying a bonus in any case where you select the "Fleet Mark Package" as your reward.

Here are the results of some CCA runs where the Fleet Mark reward was selected.
  • With no bonuses: 113 Fleet Marks
  • With 10% Bonus Doff on: 113 Fleet Marks
  • With 20% Bonus Fleet Mark Pool active: 135 Fleet Marks

I was only able to test with the Rare version of the Doff, which applies a 10% Bonus, but after talking to some that own the VR version, found that it is also not applying a bonus for Fleet Mark Packages.

The Doffs do apply a bonus to any fleet marks you get from other sources, such as Doff assignments.
ffluoti63bi9.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• spencerb96spencerb96 Member Posts: 241 Media Corps
    edited March 2015
    After collecting the reward for the Crystalline Event on a few of my Characters, both characters (SOB/ SAH) that have the rare version of this Doff received no bonus Fleet Marks.

500 From Completing the Project = No Bonus
    250 From Selecting the Fleet Mark Package = No Bonus
    ffluoti63bi9.png
  • matth431matth431 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Where do you get this doff? The wiki says something about a Fleet Support Doff Package, but I can only see the regular Doff packs on the c-store...?
  • spencerb96spencerb96 Member Posts: 241 Media Corps
    edited March 2015
    matth431 wrote: »
    Where do you get this doff? The wiki says something about a Fleet Support Doff Package, but I can only see the regular Doff packs on the c-store...?

The Doff is an ultra rare drop from the Fleet Support Duty Officer Pack and Fleet Support Duty Officer Mini Pack. Both of which can be acquired from the exchange or from various lock boxes.
    ffluoti63bi9.png
  • matth431matth431 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ah, thanks - STOwiki implies it's a standard Zen purchase item, rather than a lockbox pack.